sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

How is that even possible that people have 40 or 50 Graves, I mean everyone could only grab 7 at most, right? Do so many people only want one or two and trade away the rest? Anyway, congrats! biggrin.gif

I'm soooo glad my new Nebula lineage is off to a good start, this male had to turn purple, and he did! biggrin.gif

Fingers crossed for the next one to turn green...

And not only did I get the right breed for my lovely commons project, it also has a hilarious code. biggrin.gif

How is that even possible that people have 40 or 50 Graves, I mean everyone could only grab 7 at most, right? Do so many people only want one or two and trade away the rest? Anyway, congrats! biggrin.gif

I'm soooo glad my new Nebula lineage is off to a good start, this male had to turn purple, and he did! biggrin.gif

And not only did I get the right breed for my lovely commons project, it also has a hilarious code. biggrin.gif

Heh, it seems that way. smile.gif They're good trade fodder.

Congrats! ^^

Got 50 of the things by now. Hoping for 60 by tonight.

I just caught a Gold in the Forest. biggrin.gif Why so special? Because I have now caught at least one of every kind of metal in every biome. Woo!

(Oh, and I grabbed another CB Silver earlier, too!)

Yeah, I saw the post with 102 2nd gen PB Marrows from this year alone. blink.gif I was happy to get one PB until I saw that. ohmy.gif

In any case, congratulations to all on your Halloween catches, trades and all the pretty babies. smile.gif

I do have 6 of the Graves, and have managed to add 5 Zombies, 3 Pumpkins, 15 Marrows, 7 Shadows and 1 Lurker to my collections so far this year. wub.gif Thank you to all the breeders and traders of these pretty babies. <3 I will keep trying to add at least two more Graves and one PB 2g Marrow until the last of this year Halloweens grow up. wink.gif

Yeah, I saw the post with 102 2nd gen PB Marrows from this year alone. blink.gif I was happy to get one PB until I saw that. ohmy.gif

Well, to be fair the person in question was trading CB metals for them.

And, I got up to 26 graves biggrin.gif

xd.png I think any way you can acquire 102 2G PB Marrows is worthy of a praise. lol

Up to 60 Grave dragons now.

Good luck with that laugh.gif Nebulae seem to be really stubborn with breeding right now. Been breeding that pairing weekly and the last egg I got from them was in June.

~

My 45th 2G Prizefail, and my 4th 2G overall from Izaya ^^

Have 30 Grave Dragons. Was suppose to have up to 40 but I have a feeling those trades are going to fall through (thankfully I have not sent my half of the trade)

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Traded a CB copper for 4 grave hatchlings.

Caught a CB green opal.

Edited by thomasgold19

I've traded grave hatchlings for a CB Silver and a total of 115 CB Purple Ridgewing hatchies. It's been a good day. biggrin.gif

Make that 125.

Edited by IvyJaclyn

I caught a CB Gold on my little brother's birthday. I hope I can catch another on my baby sister's (they're one day apart, but 5 years apart as well laugh.gif) I'll be sure to name it after my brother. smile.gif

My 2nd gen Whiptail x Shimmer has gendered right laugh.gif Hope I can breed Schokoglasur with him later~

Well, to be fair the person in question was trading CB metals for them.
xd.png I think any way you can acquire 102 2G PB Marrows is worthy of a praise. lol
Just think about that person's scroll schedule  blink.gif

Thank you! xd.png And sorry to everyone who thinks it's shocking.

Before someone here smacks me, I'd like to confirm that yep, I've traded some CB Metallics for them, and also I had been actively trading for Marrow IOUs for a couple of months in order to get so many. smile.gif

I tend to army dragons I love, and seeing that Marrows are Holidays, that is the only way for me to end up with lots of them. It was a real challenge to accept them all though, yes, and I am very thankful for everyone's patience! X)

@ FortyTwo/thomasgold19: Dammit, I kept getting you two mixed up in the Halloween thread because of the similarities between your fish avatars and now here too. XD

My scroll hit 5 pages last night. Some eggs hatched and I named them all rather quickly. c:

Let's all change our avatars to fish. Will be fun laugh.gif

My very sick Vine grew up ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/TifcQ ) and I've just spammed the AP with ~30 commons. I'm evil. I could've bred more but the LazinessMonster got me again.<3

Edited by Light Concorde

Rhodium Flash, my wonderful AP catch whose name I really love for some reason, grew up and didn't refuse my Sweetling. He is by no means a perfect match, as his mother is a Pink, but I have a feeling they'll like each other.

She grew up. Now, I just need to find out if her parents will breed during a non-holiday period.