sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My 2nd gen Whiptail x Shimmer has gendered right laugh.gif Hope I can breed Schokoglasur with him later~

Thank you! xd.png And sorry to everyone who thinks it's shocking.

Before someone here smacks me, I'd like to confirm that yep, I've traded some CB Metallics for them, and also I had been actively trading for Marrow IOUs for a couple of months in order to get so many. smile.gif

I tend to army dragons I love, and seeing that Marrows are Holidays, that is the only way for me to end up with lots of them. It was a real challenge to accept them all though, yes, and I am very thankful for everyone's patience! X)

That's some dedication xd.png

Got 27 Halloweens and just caught an Opal. Fingers crossed for one more Grave . I'd hate it if it was an uneven number xd.png

4 more Graves gendered, If I'm able to trade one of them, I'll have 2 pairs biggrin.gif

And 2 tinsels hatched

I got a fifth gen Gold with an interesting Lurker spiral lineage awhile back and was waiting for the '13 dragons to continue it. She gave me an egg first try! /excite

that's awesome, I have the 3rd gen Gold in that line so glad to see the spiral continuing smile.gif

She grew up. Now, I just need to find out if her parents will breed during a non-holiday period.

...Okay that is all kinds of fantastic.

I just have this.

All my graves grew up and gendered correctly.

After collecting 7 and trading for others I had 26, but now have the 10 I wanted with four of each gender and two frozen. I also now have quite a few new shimmer lines to add to my collection due to trades made with the other 16 graves I had. All in all, a good Halloween. smile.gif

Edited by Dubious

Went biome hunting and clicked on a Silver, Copper, Bloodscale, and Ridgewing.

Guess which one I got.

Congrats, to all of you guys \o/

Traded for 3 CB royal blue hatchies ^^

This happened:

Today was my third time summoning. I desperately walked up to my first ever ice dragon, Ice of Eternity.

"Please, please, please summon!" I said.

They got together. I closed my eyes, and held my breath. When I opened my eyes, I saw this:

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

BEST. DAY. EVER.

*Protectively hugs eggy*

Congrats everyone! Especially you, FortyTwo!

I've been seeing more and more of my Halloween progeny get names! Named after their parents, even! It makes me so happy to see that! biggrin.gif

All my graves grew up! Congrats everyone on the lovely catches!

Congrats everyone! Especially you, FortyTwo!

I've been seeing more and more of my Halloween progeny get names! Named after their parents, even! It makes me so happy to see that! biggrin.gif

Thanks! Congrats to you as well! ^^

Up to 95 Grave dragons now.