sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

i grab me a cb neglect? yaho!

i seen 2 egg in the ap like this i grab one of them 2

just breed this cutie egg!

http://dragcave.net/code/ggSKq

If you mean this egg that is sitting in your scroll right now... that's no Neglected, that's an Olive Dragon.

If you mean this egg that is sitting in your scroll right now... that's no Neglected, that's an Olive Dragon.

thank you for telling me

i never had that egg before

Caught a second gen PB copper on the AP.

Breached through the 500 CB Balloon mark. :3

My offer in a trade has been finally accepted. I can't remember when such a miracle happened last time <.< People are getting picky...

I got the perfect mate for my AP catch gifted! *-*

Thank you very much again, toe!

Grabbed a couple CB Pillows a few minutes ago - and I saw a Gold in the cave, but missed it x_x

Also, yesterday I got a pretty Gold from the Departures thread, and just moments ago I was able to snag a beautiful Gold Shimmer 8D

Editing to say that it is now sick, presumably because everyone was so eager to see what they'd missed out on that they clicked it to death, and it has now been fogged :P

Edited by glamoursea2

A CB spring and a couple of bred coppers grew up.

I think this will be my 1000th post, ahaha! laugh.gif

Annndddd, two of my 2G Prize-fails (one is a Shimmerkin, the other is a Tinselkin) both hatched! Now time to watch and see if they gender right! xd.png

thank you -z- for trading with me and the other person for trading me a silver shimmer hugs you both

user posted image

New member of my 2G Prize family. <3 Gorgeous. smile.gif And possibly the only Bronze x Pebble lineage out there.

Got acepted in a trade again and bred a 2nd gen Copper. Maybe this day isn't that bad, despite missing a CB Gold, CB GW, CB Magma and refreshing over 3days-something Bronze Shimmer...

Eeeeeee! I FINALLY got my bronze trophy w o o t ! 8D