sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Recently got my gold trophy~

And my first Shimmerscale matured. ^^

Caught my first CB Silver egg before that 3am random "Downtime" happy.gif

Caught my first chicken biggrin.gif I didn't even recognize the description so it was completely accidental!

I went to the Desert in hope that I could get some more spitfires (Collecting them like a maniac haha) and just saw a Thunder egg. It took me a few seconds to realize it was a Thunder egg and I clicked on it pretty much like "Haha, I'll not be able to get that with 17 people on the biome"

I just caught my first CB Thunder while being hopeless about getting it.

wub.gif

I went to the Desert in hope that I could get some more spitfires (Collecting them like a maniac haha) and just saw a Thunder egg. It took me a few seconds to realize it was a Thunder egg and I clicked on it pretty much like "Haha, I'll not be able to get that with 17 people on the biome"

wub.gif

That was kinda what happened to me when I caught an Ice a few days ago. xd.png

wub.gif

I do that with rare/uncommon eggs that I don't want, but accidentally click x] Lol I once clicked a cheese egg and immediately thought that I probably lost it to the swarm of cave-clickers, and was just hoping for the page to refresh so I could catch another egg, when amazingly enough, I was redirected to the egg-capture page, l o l. I think I traded it off for another egg after that though haha x]

Anyyyyyyywaaaaaaay~

Today I caught myself a CB Bloodscale and a CB blacktip, and made a really awesome trade for a paper, and was even gifted a black alt from a very nice special someone ;O; Can't seem to get enough luck today, LOL.

EDIT// also got another blusang from friendly personnnnnn <3

Edited by ƒrozen

Caught a CB Teimarr in the AP, and a Black Tea grew up.

Just caught a CB Brimstone in the AP. Awww yeah.

EDIT: Just got a Purebred Second Gen Black Tea Egg from the AP! I'm finding some great finds. :3

EDIT EDIT: And a Sera Wyvern Second Gen! Woo hoo!

Edited by MysticTiger

Caught a CB silver in the volcano (currently fogged).

I just got a silver trophy! With 200 different adult dragon sprites. smile.gif

Edited by Xorath

I finally got my first Silver via a very kind gifter in the departure thread...I'm...I can't even describe how happy I am, I have wanted a Silver forever ;u; One of my favorite dragons<3

Shimmer breeding went terribly, of course, but my Coppers were little lovelies and gave me one egg of each color!

Furthermore, I finally got an egg I've been waiting on for quite a while: this little beauty. She's destined as a mate for this fella. Fingers crossed that she genders right and likes him!

So im a big fan of the Race Horse Zenyatta and last year she had her first foal which was called 12Z until the come up with a name for him, and I bred this Awesome Lineage Hell Horse with this code http://dragcave.net/lineage/12ZHD So excited!

And Zenyatta had her 2nd foal a few months ago named 13Z biggrin.gif

So this made me happy tongue.gif

Edited by majors

One out of two in an influenced breeding pair has gendered correctly so far. Here's to hoping that the other one genders right, too..