sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My thunder gendered properly... and I'm not sure why my brain is telling me to add this but I have to... like a boss.

Yeah, still not sure. But now I'm content. :P Silly brain.

I was also gifted a CB RB for my lineage the other day and the egg hatches very soon. <:

Edit: Omg smiley. D8< Srs, we need a feature to disable emoticons by default. x_X

Edited by Varekis

YAYAYAY!

I woke up this morning and found that I have a gold trophy and I glomp(that I didn't reply to in a few days. >_<)! I also caught 3 of the blue egg and 1 yellow one.

Edited by Lavaedra

Bluna, tan ridgewing, sunsong and whiptail grew up.

Got more scroll space for two of the new hybrids. (aka, get a cb spit and a cb horse egg now).

Magi grew up and CB nebula gendered as Alt green male. (i wanted purple but whatever)

Picked up a lovely 4G guardian hatchie from the departure thread and found a fitting name for him that pretty much sums up the male side of his entire lineage. ^^ Gonna add him to my list of 'dragons to describe'. Seriously need more time so I can actually get that list moving. >>"

I grabbed a red dino and a wyvern off the forest. smile.gif

My new hybrid eggs are hatching! smile.gif

Four cute, widdle, fat babby seals hatched!

They're so blobby. 8D

Four cute, widdle, fat babby seals hatched!

Congrats smile.gif

I just had 3 of the cute, little, fat, wavy seals hatch. I then caught two more wavy eggs and a sunlight egg.

4 sunlights finally hatched and I bred 4 of the new hybrids - the first four pairs of dragons I tried all accepted their mates and gave a hybrid egg.

My new babies are hatching and I've gotten two more of the waves and sunlights.

However, the sunlights I already have are being extremely difficult. Tsk Tsk. Now watch them convince the other sunlights I pick up to all gender the same so I have to hunt for more to get a boy and a girl. wink.gif

Picked up two more ER eggs recently! And two that will be ER by the time I wake up (although thinking about abandoning in case I get lucky with hybrid hunting).

I'm going to hit my scroll limit soon. XD

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

4 of my new eggs hatched, caught another new egg, bred a 4th gen Tinsel which I then traded for 2 more new eggs, and also traded for a hybrid egg that happens to be a 3rd gen Thuwed. biggrin.gif

My tinsel pair gave another bronze that was auto AP'd. =) Score, the bronze streak continues! \o/