sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught two incuhatchable balloon eggs (now hatchlings) for my frozen balloon army.

Got a replacement White for the one that my Shimmer refused... *crosses fingers*

I just caught my first CB Gold! blink.gif I was so surprised I got it I almost fell out of my chair!

And it only took 3 years too xd.png

Edited by Husker

A couple of dragons grew up, a white and red hatched and I caught a CB white. biggrin.gif Then I mis-clicked on a split. mad.gif

Edited by quinney

Shimmer hatched.

Edit: And then randomly caught a CB Black that was just hanging out in Alpine. O_o

Edited by Kiryu

A really nice person just gifted me this pretty egg.

Thank you so much. <3 :3

Edited by jellyscent

I bred THIS.

user posted image

I promptly traded it for a CB egg with the code "Sigma" (caps messed, but they still look nice). Hopefully it'll have many beautiful siblings though!

PRAISE BE TO *INSERT DEITY* They finally bred for me again! SQUEE. I did a blood swap for the last (and only egg) they bred, and now that I've finally gotten this eggy I can continue the lineage(assuming no refusals). I want to make babies just like this.

Congrats everyone! Especially you, TheCompleteAnimorph! (Sigma...I can only think of the Greek alphabet or the James Rollins novels.)

Edited by Draco Knight

I woke up this morning to find that my offer on a shimmer trade got accepted. ohmy.gif

Thank you! You know who you are. <3

And i bred a 3gen shimmer. ^-^

My 2gen has been very cooperative since she grew up, she gives a shimmer every time i breed her. Will give it to the next person on my list.