sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I've seen shimmers in the AP several times, but couldn't catch one. Very sad. Hopefully there will be more and more as people run out of friends to give them to, and those friends run out of friends...LOL.

On the other hand, I missed a giveaway but someone I know from a couple of lineage projects got it, and I happened to have a male for it, and gifted it to her - and she bred me this lovely, lovely tinsel:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/C7d7C

Gotta say, this person is generous beyond measure in my eyes! As was the gifter of her egg smile.gif

So, I'm congratulating myself, as well as those other generous people that came before in order for me to have received this egg.

Deb

I got my first shimmer, it hatched and grew up without being sick biggrin.gif, and it bred a shiny on his first breeding, that was promptly gifted to a very deserving person biggrin.gif

My shimmer is adult now!!! smile.gif

but don't have a mate, I need a cb Lumina female, I traded a paper for a hatchie, but it gendered male!!! dry.gif

Bronze Tinsel, with a very nice lineage.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pwl0T

I literally shouted "Oh my God!" when I realized I got it. Hope my Mom didn't hear, she'll think I'm silly for getting so excited over a game.

I got it off the AP, BTW. Proof that it's worth it to browse there. laugh.gif

Caught a Spring egg in the cave and a CB Moonstone for my Pendragon Legacy in the AP. biggrin.gif

Finally came up with a plan for my mini army of Nocturnes near the bottom of my scroll. Doing song lyrics - woot!

Wonderboy by Tenacious D. Oh yeah...that's right biggrin.gif

i just summon-ed my guardian of nature. awwww. so happy, tears of joy.

congrats everyone on your awesome things. ♥

Edited by hopeitallaway

Reached page 2 of my scroll with 500 per page. My lonely yellow dino alone on that second one xd.png Gold trophy shall be mine shortly

ASDFGAGJFD ASSTJ REFUSED HER MATE. >:(

But she grew up. I now officially own ASSTJ! (or asSTJ if you want to be literal about it.)

All of my first 4 dragons have names now and the orange egg looks like it might hatch today.

Edited by DarkWaters