sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught another CB silver. smile.gif

I rarely do any catching but since my breeding luck was terrible today, decided to do some... and caught 2 cb stripes biggrin.gif yay!

Caught another CB silver. smile.gif

Congrats! What biome? I thought I saw....'beaut....glow....flash by.

Edited by Dubious

congrats you lucky people *lol* just saw a CB Gold on the hourly drop in the Volcano, It would have made my day if I had gotten it, but ofcourse still missed it, man, the last missing CB metal and I still can´t get it, when only 7 people are in the same biome as me ^^

The lineage leaves something to be desired, but I caught my first ever Gold in the AP just now!

…and still haven't seen a single cb metal for me. Oh well, I got my first GON today, second try!

Well, no CB metals for me, but I just caught 2 CB Stripes and I managed to snag 2 CB Winters and 2 CB Ridgewings earlier as well. biggrin.gif

My CB White grew up. smile.gif

Edit: My Shimmer-Scale gendered right. happy.gif

Edited by Shajana

caught an ultraviolet in AP that was just what I was looking for male spitfire x female purple so influenced it female and will be my final adult

caught a CB magma and purple dino for me to keep

caught 2 CB blacks to trade away for dinos or ice or magmas (trying to finish those goals of 20 CB each)

missed a CB silver and a CB gold....but happy to have even seen them as I have not seen one in ages. congrats to the one who snagged them!

did have a bite fail sad.gif too but not happy about that xd.png

Two eggies hatched. Bred a Sunsong and waiting for a Waterhorse to grow up in an hour to breed that too. biggrin.gif

Congrats to everyone! laugh.gif

After a refusal last week, I bred this pygmy. I started this lineage in 2009 tongue.gif

ohmy.gif

That is an absolutely stunning lineage!!

Congrats!

Anyways! A silver hatched so i can try my luck on CB metals at the next drop. Also, this is kinda late but, my CB blusang gendered female, so i can FINALLY make that PB lineage.

*makes noise of approvement*

"hrrnmpp"

I caught a CB Gold in the Alpine today, which I traded off for 2 CB Silvers. One of the Silvers I kept (so I can finally complete a pair), the other I traded off for a CB Neglected. happy.gif All in all, today was a very splendid day! biggrin.gif

A Pink for a lineage gendered correctly, without Influence! I was so happy- I didn't want another broken stairstep! xd.png

Missed both a CB Silver and CB Gold in this last hourly drop. That's like the fourth or fifth for both that I've missed this week. Dx

However, I did just get on a 2nd Gen Shimmer list so I guess that makes up for missing those CB Metals. biggrin.gif

And congrats to those who have been fast enough to snag those CB Metals. I wish I had your luck! laugh.gif

Wow, I totally missed the fact that I just obtained my Gold Trophy smile.gif This is a good day!

Summoned my first ever GoN omg! I'm prepared for the 'hard care' people say these eggs require.

Picked up unwanted Limescale egg

Bit it.

Repulsed.

The smallest victories... 8)