sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Hopping through biomes, went to the jungle and saw the brightly colored marks but I already had clicked on the volcano... went back and it was still there (cached, I thought). Clicked and I got the CB Stripe biggrin.gif

Three eggs hatched, grabbed a Cheese, a CB Sunsong and a pink even lineage. biggrin.gif

Actually able to say I ran out of male mates for my golds. Quite an accomplishment for me.

Brings me back to hunting for AP eggs with cool lineages which is something I love to do.

Caught three silver tinsels in 5 minutes. All from the same breeder. tongue.gif

Edit: and I also found a CB Nebula in the AP. blink.gif

Edited by emerald7fire

I just frapping caught the following:

Golden Wyvern

Winter

Black

All CB, 1 drop! I FRAPPIN' DROP! I am so happy right now; almost jumping up and down, actually~ biggrin.gif

*Freaks Out* Got a Leetle Tree!

congrats! smile.gif I think i saw that one in the forest recently xd.png i always get excited seeing them altho i already have one

Wow. How lucky can you get. I got a silver, the same day I got a leetle tree. Think I'm gonna trade it though, long lineage.

Missed two CB Blusang's within seconds of each other then missed two more a few minutes later. xd.png

Congrats to whoever was quick enough to snatch them!

On the bright side my silver tinsel hatched today. smile.gif

congrats i would love to swap for 3rd gen winter when you breed one need for this!(all dragons in this lineage are on my scroll!

my CB Silver hatched!

smile.gif If I can even get to the third gen LOL Right now I'm still trying to get a winter out of this silver and then hope it likes the other winter (winter x silver) I have. smile.gif Just remind me if I forget. I'd be happy to give you a winter if they ever cooperate.

edit: CB black hatched.

Edited by rubyshoes

Although nothing big nor special happened to me today, I'll congratulate everyone else!

So, congrats to you guys! tongue.gif

Edited by IvyMarie

Just bred some of my Silvers and got 7 eggs almost in a row, including a 2nd gen Silver x Winter, a 3rd EG PB Silver (my first ever!), a 3rd EG Silver x Rosebud (which I gifted), and a 3rd EG Silver x Lurker blink.gif I'm almost locked with bred Silvers.

Almost afraid to take advantage of this Metallic breeding frenzy, because I'm afraid of the drought that is sure to come later, but it's so nice to be able to get some lineages moving/started/finsished!

I'm just gonna quote myself from a post in another thread.

Okay guys, prepare for this, all in just one day:

*Quickly Clicks* A Leetle Tree *Freaks Out*

*Misses the 1st time seen in AP, immediately clicks the second time* A Silver *Checks lineage* Dorkface Silver *Dies*

*Regenerates like a Time Lord*

*Frantically Clicks* A C.B Icicle

*Stares, Clicks, Big Grin* A nicely lineaged Silver Tinsel

February 22, 2013. Won't every forget this day.

smile.gif If I can even get to the third gen LOL Right now I'm still trying to get a winter out of this silver and then hope it likes the other winter (winter x silver) I have. smile.gif Just remind me if I forget. I'd be happy to give you a winter if they ever cooperate.

edit: CB black hatched.

aw >_< wish i had known you were looking for a winter from silver male, i actually had one and put it in the AP sad.gif

one of my golds grew up biggrin.gif

Bred two golds, two silvers, and three even gens I was really looking forward eggs from (did that make sense? LOL)

This one may not have been the breed I want, but the first egg from them ^___^ So excited. http://dragcave.net/lineage/gMpek