sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just got my first GoN!

I saw a topic on summoning and thought, "Oh, I should try summoning, I haven't done that in a while." And lo and behold I summoned successfully! I assumed an image of the egg would appear if one was successful, like when you breed, so when one didn't I thought I had failed again. I glanced at the message assuming I'd find 'not' in there. When I caught the word 'summoned' instead I went back and read the whole thing carefully. biggrin.gif

Just discovered that I've hit the 200 Daydreams mark, including eggs and hatchlings. It's becoming a decent army biggrin.gif

I think I found out why I always get distracted while doing homework.

ETA: Wow ^, that's beautiful! Fingers crossed for you wub.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

I don't have 42's luck or trading abilities tongue.gif but I just caught a CB Magma biggrin.gif

Veryyy lucky tongue.gif

Would be better if it was from a purple though *giggle*

I should probably choose something purple at some point. |D

Congrats naughtrish! CB magmas are more tedious to catch than you tend to think, lol.

I should probably choose something purple at some point. |D

You mean like my 2nd gen Tin from Cielatahl x Purple? tongue.gif I would post a link, but the stupid thing's sick and currently fogged.

Just caught a cb stripe! =D Now that I think about it, I think that's the first one I've ever caught from the cave. laugh.gif

Two golds grew up and I caught another one on the AP (not a great lineage but I love caching metallics on the AP).

Got a 2nd gen silver to add to the metallics I collected today, and traded for some hatchlings, bringing myself up to the full 21/21 lock. I haven't been able to do that in a long time.

Finally over 5000 dragons/creatures (50002).

Finally over 5000 dragons/creatures (50002).

Caongratz Everyone! smile.gif

thats alot.png of zeros ruby lol Congratz biggrin.gif

I got a beautiful from a very nice user thank you thank you! Any my Ice tinsel fail grew up biggrin.gif

Just caught a blue striped egg, which I think is pretty cool. biggrin.gif

The father is "CB Merchant", and since people are talking about their CBs above, I guess that's a pretty big deal.

Caught a CB Blusang! biggrin.gif First time in a long time. :') The only one on my scroll right now was a gift from a very kind person since my own that I had caught had died. I'm relieved I still have some speed to catch these beautiful dragons! <3

Not that important, but I was really happy to catch a Day Glory hatchling from the AP a couple of minutes ago. Someone caught it once, but dumped it back. laugh.gif

Caught 2 CB silvers today smile.gif and traded 2 other CB silvers to be on 2 third gen shimmer lists! gold and silver, now all thats left is to find a list for a bronze one! xd.png im quite excited, my first time having any 3rd gen prize dragon!

Caongratz Everyone! smile.gif

thats alot.png of zeros ruby lol Congratz biggrin.gif

I got a beautiful from a very nice user thank you thank you! Any my Ice tinsel fail grew up biggrin.gif

Thank you and congrats to you as well.

A silver grew up smile.gif