sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred another silver.

Just bred another silver.

edit: Traded it for two red hatchlings.

Edited by rubyshoes

Well missed a CB Silver xd.png but traded for a 2nd gen gold x arisani wub.gif

OMGOMGOMG! I just bred my first Gold egg! I'm not linking it as it's going to someone on the MW list,

but it's a 3rd G E from Heartseeker by Gold and a Gold from Gold by Cavern Lurker! biggrin.gif

*happy dances off to MW thread*

Completely out of the blue, I was just gifted a gorgeous second-gen Silver Tinsel from Guardian. Guardians are my absolute favorite breed and they look so good together I don't even guys.

Lineage link- may be fogged though, sorry if it is and you want to see.

I love you so much, Abby's owner <3333

Wow just Wow! Congratz!! And if you ever decide to trade offspring.. biggrin.gif

My chicken hatched.

Completely out of the blue, I was just gifted a gorgeous second-gen Silver Tinsel from Guardian. Guardians are my absolute favorite breed and they look so good together I don't even guys.

Wow! congratz! that was really nice of the owner! smile.gif and the two look really nice together too!

My daughter decided try breeding her Tinsels, and she got this and this!

(posted with her permission)

Well missed to blusangs just now but my paper hatched. smile.gif

Oh my gosh, we NEED to swap offspring some time. I'm waiting for a 2nd gen Darkose x Guardian. =p Congrats! I bet it is pretty!

Traded for plenty of Silvers... I have 4 Silver eggs/hatchlings on my scroll at the moment! <3

And I was completely scroll locked yesterday. (Don't know if that was an achievement worth congratulating, since I was extremely annoyed during that time.) :3

Edited by cfmtfm

Two eggies hatched and I snagged a CB Earth dragon in the AP, Along with a blue Moonstone that has two lovely lineages with it! biggrin.gif

Edited by quinney