sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred about 20 of my "nice" metals and didn't get in metallics but did get 3 second gen metal fails - 2 luminae and one winter.

Also bred this - http://dragcave.net/lineage/stlvl which is as far as I can take it as I've now used all of my CB silvers in the lineage.

I bred my metals and tinsels and not expecting anything but I bred some tinsel IOUs and then I bred these!

2g gold x white stripe, another 2g gold x white stripe, 2g silver x sunset. 4g even gen silver x marrow and finally, after 5 years of being on dragon cave I got a 2g silver x FOG.

I may have passed out a bit when I saw me breed those. xd.png *happy and floats away*

Wow just wow, I caught my first CB Gold just now. Something was telling me not to go take a nap, but now I must ^.^

Wow just wow, I caught my first CB Gold just now. Something was telling me not to go take a nap, but now I must ^.^

Huge congrats! I still remember the rush when I caught my first CB Gold. smile.gif

So I snagged this lovely red dorsal out of the AP a few days ago. I wish I could say thank you to the person who owns the parents!

I influenced it male, because I thought it would make a perfect mate for this lady I've already had for ages.

I had fun picking names. X3

Anyway I just wanted to flail because I've been playing dragcave off and on for almost two years and this is the first time I've managed to get a hold of a red dorsal. XD;

I also got my first silver the other day (thanks Metalweavers!), found two non-inbred black eggs in the AP today in spite of having large lineages, and just, so many pretty eggs lately. @_@ I'm getting dizzy with all of these flying around!

Huge congrats!  I still remember the rush when I caught my first CB Gold.  smile.gif

Ty yes it was lol. I even get a rush when I see a Silver or Gold description because it happens to rarely. I am so lucky in DC atm...my first gold, my first 2nd gen Thuwed....I have several nice tinsels. My scroll looks sweet atm smile.gif I had to fog my gold because I am paranoid tongue.gif

flyawayraven nice tinsel. I have a couple tinselkin from that line because it is so pretty.

Edited by shovedtbh

I- I- I- I just- I just- I just made this.

On.

My.

First.

Try.

Wow! Grats smile.gif I tried 3 times I think in all an I gave up easily because it is so hard for me to hold onto spots without picking something up from the AP or cave lol. Very lucky!

I- I- I- I just- I just- I just made this.

On.

My.

First.

Try.

That's amazing, Erica! I'm really happy for you.

The science got done. Be proud.

Ty yes it was lol. I even get a rush when I see a Silver or Gold description because it happens to rarely. I am so lucky in DC atm...my first gold, my first 2nd gen Thuwed....I have several nice tinsels. My scroll looks sweet atm smile.gif I had to fog my gold because I am paranoid tongue.gif

I did the same with mine - I was terrified someone would view-bomb it while I was asleep! ohmy.gif

Also, just bred this gorgeous Silver. wub.gif Finally, progress! ^^;

I did the same with mine - I was terrified someone would view-bomb it while I was asleep! ohmy.gif

Also, just bred this gorgeous Silver. wub.gif Finally, progress! ^^;

That is really nice. I will try snagging one next Halloween tongue.gif if I can find it lol.

I caught a Chicken and a CB Stripe! smile.gif

A GWxBlack pair I've been trying to get an egg from gave me this today. c:

(Fire Emblem ftw)

Edited by Aquaelie