sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a Thuwed Split egg last night (which is now a hatchie) and although none of them produced, the 5th gens for my lineage didn't refuse *happy dances* Hopefully they give me eggs next week!

In addition to the 2 Silvers I bred earlier, I just bred 6 Tinsels and sent the shiny babies to the AP. biggrin.gif

Had a nice breeding time with my metallics and dropped a lot to AP and gifting few and keeping myself locked with them ^^

I think I bred near 30 and I hope someone got happy!

Had a nice breeding time with my metallics and dropped a lot to AP and gifting few and keeping myself locked with them ^^

I think I bred near 30 and I hope someone got happy!

I got one of your babies. Thank you so much! <3

But Jesus, your scroll! blink.gif Need shades to look at that thing.

Seriously, what is up with the Metals today? They've literally exploded all over the Cave.

I'm not blessed with the metallic breeding luck that's going around, so I've consoled myself with a few AP catches instead.

I got one of your babies. Thank you so much! <3

But Jesus, your scroll! blink.gif Need shades to look at that thing.

Seriously, what is up with the Metals today? They've literally exploded all over the Cave.

Oh yay! You got one of the pretties ones! wub.gif

Siliskor; seems that you got one from babies too wink.gif

Just caught wait for it... A CB Stripe, a 2nd Gen. Ice, a very cool Tinsel, and a 2nd Gen Winter all in the last 5 min! YAY!!!

missed a silver hatchie but got a gold hatchie..

who would abandon such beautiful things

Bred 10 Tinsels and 1 Gold all went to the AP smile.gif (admittedly not the best lineages but that's okay)

@jellyscent Congrats I just missed him twice got the you barely missed him message.

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Bred 10 Tinsels and 1 Gold all went to the AP smile.gif (admittedly not the best lineages but that's okay)

@jellyscent Congrats I just missed him twice got the you barely missed him message.

thank you xd.png its a girl. it was a reflex click, i think

Wow this is the most metals I have bred in a year! I have enough messy silvers to freeze for my Male Female and Ungendered Yay!!!!!

A black, a horse and a balloon hatched.

WHAT

like literally

WHAT

First I bred a 2nd gen Gold from my Winter Magi x Gold pair that I love so much

THEN I SUMMONED MY FIRST GUARDIAN OF NATURE

and then on top of that RIGHT AFTERWARDS I bred a pretty even 3rd gen silver egg!!!!

ALL IN A ROW. WHAT IS GOING ON.

I love how many Silver, Gold, Bronze Tinsel, and Silver Tinsel eggs I'm seeing in the AP today biggrin.gif.

Of course I missed every single Silver and Silver Tinsel I saw xd.png . However, I did get lucky enough to snagged these two lovelies (x) (x) wub.gif

And I also managed to snag a CB Black today.

Thank you to all the lovely people who have been dropping the Silver, Gold, Bronze Tinsel, and Silver Tinsel eggs into the AP. Thanks to you guys I managed to get my second Gold. :3

Today is a very lucky day on DC! laugh.gif

Edited by MomoMango93

finished with sunsongs biggrin.gif

I bred 7 2nd gen PB vines eggs , influenced them all male and hoping for one to hatch alt so I can be done with them too!

Haven't caught them in so long (because i haven't needed to,) but felt like doing it today just for fun, and so, have caught 2 CB Blacks and a CB Stripe so far. Almost feel like locking myself with them for old time's sake laugh.gif

Now to decide whether to trade, or gift them like I used to....decisions, decisions...

Lol @ Varekis! But congrats on your gorgeous GW eggie biggrin.gif

Edited by CDM