sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

All of my dragons have hatched, and I've gotten back to my frozen spitfire project.

Named all my babies! And caught 2 Cave Lurkers off the AP! smile.gif

I bred this little monster who after he hatches/grows up should be able to get the record for most inbred dragon (1,692 repeated dragons) on DC. I'm quite proud of this o.o

OMG I snagged 2 more Cave Lurkers off the AP! I dont know who is throwing them out but thanks. smile.gif

This egg's mom took FOREVER to breed, but they popped out the perfect egg on the first try! I have a female 4th-gen Royal Blue all ready for (hopefully) him, and an unrelated 5th-gen Electric waiting for a RB from that pairing to produce a perfect 6th-gen male Electric x female Royal Blue lineage! :D

I bred a Silver Tinsel! First one in months! (which im trading if anyones interested) smile.gif

*in total literal jaw dropping shock*..............caught...a....CB...Silver...*just sorta dies while pointing at sig for reason of death/shock*

I traded those 2012 halloween hatchies for pretty, even gen dragons. I'm especially happy about the thunder & magma I recieved!

*in total literal jaw dropping shock*..............caught...a....CB...Silver...*just sorta dies while pointing at sig for reason of death/shock*

Wow Lucky!! smile.gif

My last pair of shadows grew up! smile.gif

Wow Lucky!! smile.gif

My last pair of shadows grew up! smile.gif

I'm ecstatic! (still trying to catch my breath xd.png ) Something I've wanted since I first started DC.

and congrats on the shadows! smile.gif

I'm ecstatic! (still trying to catch my breath xd.png ) Something I've wanted since I first started DC.

and congrats on the shadows! smile.gif

Likewise only I have not been lucky enough to catch one. smile.gif

Likewise only I have not been lucky enough to catch one. smile.gif

I'm sure you'll get one to. smile.gif Even if it takes a little bit still, all worth it in the end once you finally nab yours.^^

Caught a CB Blusang:) It's been a while since I've seen one pop up in the Coast.

Since I have only two, both males, influenced this one female.

after years of trying, i have finally nabbed a leetle tree per chance smile.gif just had a quick look at the forest biome, refreshed once and boom there it was just where my mouse was ---- reflex clicking FTW!

ETA:

And one of my Vampires has finally and successfully turned a CB egg --- my vamps are that ferocious, they usually kill 'em x

Edited by J'Adore Julez

Received a 2nd gen Blusang from Holly. biggrin.gif Think I'll pair him with either my 2nd gen SW from Holly, or my 2nd gen Holly from Bright Pink. They both look nice together.

Just traded for Cavern Lurker no. 14. :3 Even numbers, yo.