sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My stripes behaved pretty decently today tongue.gif

Three eggs with the intended colour, and 4 wrong coloured eggs that I tossed to the AP. Hope they find a nice home biggrin.gif

Wow, congrats guys! smile.gif I'm so excited! wub.gif I traded for 4 CB Nebulas, caught a Leetle Tree, and got two pairs of Lurkers, which was all I was really looking for. Eek!

Congrats everyone biggrin.gif

Today I've got a Vampire egg from AP, I'm so happy! I was just looking for some CB white eggs (for a purebreed lineage) <3

Just saw three Pillows in a row in the Alpine biome - it was like a little miracle for a moment there.

Only managed to get two of them though. But yay CB Pillows <33

All my halloweens grew up fine while I was gone (thanks to my scroll sitter). I've caught 3 hatchlings today and 4 nice eggs so far.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdcuvo9d...mg5no1_1280.png

Is Dragon Cave messing with me, or did I just get another GoN egg two weeks after I summoned my last one?!

Didn't notice that earlier, but wow! Congrats! biggrin.gif

Also, I traded for a couple more lurker hatchies. happy.gif And finally got around to naming all my other lurkers.

Edited by StormWizard212

My 4th gen green stripes FINALLY decided to breed the black egg I needed to fulfill my part in a trade from last February. Yes, only 9 months, quite the pregnancy LOL

My two eggs from Cave Dweller x Sunrise, hatched into Sunrises. Was a bit concerned there, but I just fogged them until I went to bed after Midnight. Looking forward to breeding them together. Now I have to wait for the other CD's to come off of cool-down, and I can try to breed more eggs for my Ice x CD lineage.

Edit: Just caught a Tan Ridgie. Now I have all of them that I need smile.gif

Edited by CDM

My 4th gen green stripes FINALLY decided to breed the black egg I needed to fulfill my part in a trade from last February. Yes, only 9 months, quite the pregnancy LOL

xd.png

~

Of course the golden wyvern I really want a baby from still won't give me an egg but another GW gives me one, no questions asked and with no fertility, on their first try. rolleyes.gif Still, it's a pretty egg so I'm happy. ^-^

Edit: Yay, bred a GW from Cave Lurker too. ^^

Edited by Varekis

blink.gif I can't believe it: I just caught a cb silver. wub.gif

Congrats smile.gif

I now have over 4400 critters (4403).

Someone is mass breeding pb eg BBW, caught three non-related 3rd gens. Yay, lineages! smile.gif

And I caught a 5th even gen pb Daydream biggrin.gif

Edited by Gluria