sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Have a set of 6 of the new dragon, had just enough reds to incubate all of them.

Now egglocked and finished for Nov. 3 '12.

got my 6 eggs i needed! now provided everything genders correctly i will b done with halloween till next year tongue.gif

Got my 6 laugh.gif...will catch number 7 when my lineage egg hatches. I can't wait to see what they are! I'm guessing something spidery or cobwebby *cue spooky music*

Egg locked with new halloween dragons, was able to trade for a 2nd gen marrow x zombie. And got a couple names for the halloween dragons ^^

YAY! Got my 7 eggies too!!

Those babies are gorgeous... it's a pity we cannot freeze eggs xd.png

Congrats to everyone on successful catching new Halloweens!

Easily caught my Halloween eggs. blink.gif

That was different!

Caught my 7 on the 5 AM drop. It was very easy and I'm rather happy it was since I didn't get to grab right at midnight.

Two more shadow walkers grew up.

@_Z_: LOL, yes it was tongue.gif

@QAndais: Congratulations!! smile.gif

As for myself, I got 3 eggs. Egglocked now, but that's okay. Going to be hunting some CB non-rares for someone soon tongue.gif

Locked myself up with seven of the new eggs, incubated and influenced six of them and might gift one of them to someone who wasn't as lucky as I was.

Two of my Shadow Walkers and one Marrow gendered correctly. Picked 6 new eggs at midnight for a trade, they went through and now, I picked up seven more of them.

I was able to snag 7 new eggs before 12:03 last night. smile.gif Very happy that they were so easy. smile.gif

Have six Halloween eggs. Plan on keeping four and sending two to a friend who was caught up in Sandy. Just gotta Influence! (And remember which is which!)