sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

The nicest person offered and gave me a Thunder that is not inbred is so happy my lurkers all gendered even number of males to females, I am kinda shocked about this as the last minute ones I adopted were never gender influenced and hatched when I received them

I just got myself hatchling-locked with Cavern Lurkers. unsure.gif Now I just need one more so that I can make a pretty even-gen lineage all by myself, without having to need other people's Cavern Lurker offspring next year. happy.gif

Just released a lot of my blacks with messy lines in order to stock up on CB and clean lineages...went onto 5 minute drop in cave and voila a CB Black happy.gifhappy.gif some things are just meant to be hehe x

Lovely sight on my scroll - full allowance of 14 hatchies and 7 eggs! biggrin.gif

I came back to DC after months of being away, only to discover I had a 2nd gen Thuwed on my scroll! Someone must have noticed it and stuck it in a hatchery for me <3

And it bred a little egg on my first try! Now I can trade it for some Halloween eggs or something! biggrin.gif

Edited by TheGrox

My babies grow up in 4 hrs.! smile.gif

Traded for a couple more hatchlings, and my first 6 Lurkers should be growing up in about 4 hours. And my CB Metal drought just ended! Just caught a CB Silver *does happy dance*

I came back to DC after months of being away, only to discover I had a 2nd gen Thuwed on my scroll! Someone must have noticed it and stuck it in a hatchery for me <3

And it bred a little egg on my first try! Now I can trade it for some Halloween eggs or something! biggrin.gif

Wow! You were really lucky. biggrin.gif I'm glad it survived! Congrats! happy.gif

Nice, Siliskor! Have to wait until next week to breed them with my Metallics, lol.

5 of my first 6 have now grown up. The next one should grow up tomorrow night, and then the rest will grow up on the 9th.

Was just playing around with my Cavern Lurkers, wasn't expecting any results at all, and I got not one, but TWO 2nd gen Ices!! One, from a male CL x Ice, and the second from a female CL x Ice. I'm still shocked, lol.

edit: Also just bred a 3rd gen PB Black blink.gif What is going on? Lol.

@ Chanilove: I actually like the Purple x CL. I think the dark purple goes nice with the light purple. Would look better as a check though, I think.

Edited by CDM

Was just playing around with my Cavern Lurkers, wasn't expecting any results at all, and I got not one, but TWO 2nd gen Ices!! One, from a male CL x Ice, and the second from a female CL x Ice. I'm still shocked, lol.

Lucky! I got three refusals, two no-eggs, one no-interest, and this egg. I'm not even crazy about the pairing -- I was just starting to wonder if I'd be able rack up four refusals, so that last breeding was just out of curiosity. ;_;

But they all gendered according to influence, at least, and I received a couple eggs I needed for breeding projects recently. I shouldn't complain.

I was able to trade for 10 more Halloween hatchies.. which gives me a total of 26 new halloween dragons.. xd.png