sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

A bunch more of my Halloween babies grew up! biggrin.gif And now I have to wait a week to try them with their potential mates. *twiddles thumbs*

ETA: To scratch that breeding itch, I went and bred this! biggrin.gif He already has a mate waiting...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I caught two hatchlings with amazing lineages off the AP in a thirty-second span! I'm not used to being this lucky o.o

Just caught a CB Silver with a pretty code that sounds like "ivy". wub.gif Usually I'd keep her, but I'm putting her up for trade for the new Halloween eggs - I have limited access to the Cave on the 3rd, so this is probably my best chance for some eggs.

I got my gold trophy!

Also, my dragons were being very cooperative today.

Bred a 2nd gen pb ice, a second gen thunder I needed for a lineage, my first silver egg out of one of my nice-ish silvers, and 2 pb blacks.

Was able to snag a few low time Halloweens for my friends so now they have even pairs as well.

And my shadows grew up! smile.gif

Overall in the breeding season, I caught about 26 new halloween dragons, which is like 12 more than I expected. ^^ And managed to get one more Zombie yesterday. So, it's been a good holiday so far. xd.png

Now to wait for the new eggs.

I noticed by chance that the tinsel egg I traded for recently is the great-great grandchild of ladylyzar's spriter alt ribbon dancer and also the great-great grandchild of theantimonyelement's spriter alt christmas dragon o.o

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SrvXV <-lineage

im rather impressed with this actually

Edited by linda3.0

I noticed by chance that the tinsel egg I traded for recently is the great-great grandchild of ladylyzar's spriter alt ribbon dancer and also the great-great grandchild of theantimonyelement's spriter alt christmas dragon o.o

And Nepherim's spriter's alt Sweetling blink.gif

Congrats. That is very pretty.

A pumpkin and a black marrow grew up.

I'm still rather new to the forums, so I'm not sure if this is a big deal or not, but to me it is - I managed to snag my first vampire egg from the AP. It's only the 2nd one I've ever seen, so I am very pleased.

I'm still rather new to the forums, so I'm not sure if this is a big deal or not, but to me it is - I managed to snag my first vampire egg from the AP. It's only the 2nd one I've ever seen, so I am very pleased.

Congrats. I still remember how happy and excited I was when I got my first vamp.

2 shadow walkers hatched and a pumpkin hatched

My 3rd Gen Gold hatched and 3 Marrows grew up!

And Nepherim's spriter's alt Sweetling blink.gif

oh dang o.o I didnt even see that wow I hope this baby makes babies thats crazy having 3 spriter alts in 1 lineage

Successfully raised the dead yesterday.

I'm a slow learner-- this is my first one.

It's also the first (and so far only) time I've tried with a male. How strange.

I've got two Marrows, One hatched, one unhatched, a Full grown Shadow walker, and a vampire egg waiting to hatch! Yay! Also another pink, Hopefully to be male!

I got this guy a little while ago, I decided to name him alike

to that of his parents for the sake of the lineage.

Silver Tinsel

ohmy.gif

Awesome lineage...

I've never seen one of those before.

So its a,

Spiral-Diamond-Spiral Lineage...?