sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

At last, all my halloween dragons are at stage 2. It was painful sat willing the last to evolve last night and then I had to go to bed and leave it at stage 1.

Hope they make it to adulthood easier!

My Lurkers have all grown up and taken their place alongside my Shadows. They look starkingly good together!

All my lil' lurkers gendered, and evenly! 3 girls 3 boys smile.gif

Edited by Erithan

For some reason, my lurkers won't grow up...I just now got them to gender, named them, but at 3 days and 18 hours, they won't grow up. I have them in 3 hatcheries. What gives?

EDIT: They finally grew up. Whew. Now they are safe.

Edited by Riverwillows

Some of them are just so co-operative, it seems laugh.gif I'm another one whose Cavern Dwellers ALL gendered properly, even the ones I got as hatchies in trades from different people.

Seven/eight of my Cave Dwellers grew up, the other one is still fogged.

Have 30 31 Cavern Lurkers plus 11 14 (<.<) I need to pick up. c:

Edited by FortyTwo

Cavern Lurkers are lucky. After months of unsuccessful breeding, I got this and this within minutes of each other, without fertility. I think I'm in shock. I didn't like the Lurkers much at first, but this has instantly changed my opinion.

Edited for missing word.

Edited by Amberfly

Cavern Lurkers are lucky. After months of unsuccessful, I got this and this within minutes of each other, without fertility. I think I'm in shock. I didn't like the Lurkers much at first, but this has instantly changed my opinion.

I wish I could request one of those. So pretty. o.o;

Only two more eggs, and my lineage will finally be done!! *skips around* The one pair finally gave me the proper breed!

@ Amberfly: Wow, congrats! blink.gif

Did I just...I think I just... blink.gif I can't believe that I just summoned my 2nd GoN! This is the icing on the cake for me today!

My last cavern lurker gendered, and with it all dragons I caught at Halloween gendered correctly biggrin.gif

I just summoned my first GoN! Hurrah!

And I got all the Cavern Lurkers I wanted, with one spare for trading or gifting.

I just summoned my first GoN! Hurrah!

And I got all the Cavern Lurkers I wanted, with one spare for trading or gifting.

Me too! biggrin.gif I summoned mine 5 minutes ago biggrin.gif Congrats by the way!

All my Lurkers have grown up, I picked up a cute whiptail ThuWed from the ThuWed breeding thread the other day, I caught a CB Magma egg the other day, I caught a CB Cheese last night, and I just caught a CB Ice egg! biggrin.gif I'm having a VERY good DC week! lol.