sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught 6 of my 7 in the first couple minutes of the release, despite the database errors and whatnot that kept coming up. XD The last one had to wait on a slow Shadow Walker egg to hatch, but it was also caught in the first hour (and has the code MY0de to boot!) I'm pleased with the way the eggs look, at least. Can't wait to see what they hatch/grow into! :3

My daughter and I caught 7 each last night and my son just caught his 7 in under a minute. Easiest Halloween to get ever.

Congrats everyone.

mystyic

Final Halloween resume:

Caught

- six 2nd gen Pumpkins (last year I only managed one single 4th gen)

- six 2nd gen Black Marrows and was gifted one super epic lineaged 3rd gen (Thanks again!)

- eight 2nd gen Shadow Walkers, two of them purebred

- seven new '12 Halloweens of which I will gift one to a victim of Sandy

- got three adult Zombies out of four fodders

This couldn't be more awesome!

All Halloween goals met this year, plus the delay means a full 7 eggs. xd.png Plus 2 owed. I'm only keeping 4, so that means 5 to gift!

Congrats! biggrin.gif

Seems like the 1st of november was a lucky day for both of us, huh? happy.gif

Congrats to you too! Still wishing for a CB gold here.

I haven't caught this guy - I had to trade for it, but there is no way I would have been able to trade so easily for it on any other time of the year.

Packing is going well and I filled up the rest of my eggslots with eggs, on top of those I got via IOUs. <3

I'm definitely surprised how much easier this drop is being than any prior ones; even Shadowwalkers ran me around the cave for a long time, but the two extra eggs I caught today are from the same minute. I've influenced the extra two eggs as a pair and am going to trade them as hatchlings (ideally to someone who wasn't around for the drop) as much as my de-facto lack of internet starting on the 5th will allow for. xd.png

All my past Halloween dragons gendered correctly.

EDIT: Now, my 2nd gen black has also gendered male.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Another Marrow grew up and my new eggs will hatch in 11hrs. smile.gif

I managed to get this Halloween:

5 nicely lineaged Marrows

4 nicely lineaged Pumpkins

6 nicely lineaged Shadow Walkers (4 purebred ones!)

7 of the new dragons

All of the ToT items as well as all the Aliset items.

About 1 day and 10 hours until everything is hatched and I can start back to my normal schedule. <3 Congrats on everyone who had happy Halloweens like mine!

I'm very happy with Halloween this year. My bounty:

15 new Marrows

9 new Shadow Walkers

3 new Pumpkins

7 of the new breed

biggrin.gif

I got my first Marrow, with a lovely lineage, and my first Shadow Walker, also with a great lineage.

I managed to breed a second gen White egg, with a Winter Magi father and a White mother. <3

Congrats everyone! biggrin.gif

I picked up these two eggs: Shadow and Shadow.

I really wanted to breed them together, but I was all out of male influences. Influenced one female and hoped liked mad that the other would be a male, he totally was a boy. :'D Now I just have to wait until next year ro see if they hate each other or not. I forgot how it felt like to have no control what so ever over gender.

Edited by Draco Knight

Another marrow & shadow walker grew up. Waiting on a pumpkin to grow up shortly.

Caught a CB Stripe. Almost missed it, since I was biome flicking and didn't register which biome I was looking in at first. Luckily, it was still there when I went back!