sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally getting my 'team' lineage started. Once I'm not egg-locked- hopefully I'll be able to breed a whiptail as a mate. wub.gif

Since this morn, two egg slots have freed (hours apart though so it's like a baton relay =p) and I picked up a rancid and green egg to fill those spots. Judging by the time on my remaining eggs, it's gonna be a slow baton race to the end. x3

Finally caught 2 brines! smile.gif

Congrats to all that caught new eggies, (Being as I am chronically egg-locked, I won't be able to for a few days-hopefully the frenzy will have died down and I can grab some!) had eggs hatch, and babies mature!

Caught 2 musty and 2 rancid eggs.

BUT I just missed a Gold...the first Gold I've seen in a looooong time. :C

Scroll-locked myself with a Tsunami (I think) and a CB Black....guess that means I won't be able to try for a brine for a few days...lol

I was despairing about still being unable to catch a brine (especially after I practiced while scroll locked and got the overburdened message 4 times ><) and decided to give up for the night.

Decided to do a quick breed and bred my gold - she gave me an egg without fertility. wub.gif My small handful of golds are usually very finicky about breeding but this is the second time (out of three!) one of them have thrown me an egg when I half-heartedly bred them due to failing at catching new release eggs. <3

Got two more rancid eggies, need to trade those off.

Snatched a second rancid and had a Vine hatch Alt for the first time in months - I've lost count on how many regular hatchlings I've dropped to the AP by now.

Finally got another brine! smile.gif

so much since I last updated

a paper grew, I did a 3rd gen swap my thuwed for her thuwed and that grew

a magma grew as did a misfit, lake and misfit pygmy also finished off my whiptails collection biggrin.gif

no to go sort my scroll as these adults are clogging the top of my scroll tongue.gif

One of my Golds finally bred her first egg, and this is the first time in a couple months I haven't used fertility on her. XD Naturally she only chooses to breed during a new release and when I have three potential experiments fogged on my scroll, when I could actually use the egg-slot. *huff* Still, it's better than not at all.

My first GoN finally hatched and was named Almightiest. :3

Three gifts gendered correctly: a 2G PB Vine, a 2G Red with a Heartseeker father, a Terrae Tinselfail, and a Purple Ridgewing for a lineage project.

My Vampire just bit an egg and it worked! *hugs new vamp egg* Don't worry, it wasn't one of the new dragons. I wouldn't let my vampire bite any of my new eggs. tongue.gif

Decided to get another "Rancid" egg just for fun, and it turned out to have a fun code, lol. Was going to keep that last slot open for hunting other goodies, but I'll just occupy myself with other things, since my other "Rancids" will be hatching around midnight.

Couldn't catch anything so I decided to breed my GW and RB... and for once they gave me a GW. Which I needed. /facepalm XD

I mean, I'm very happy I got the egg but now -1 egg slot

Deep sigh of relief.

Nabbed the last name I needed for my PB E6G RB (acronym love, anyone?) lineage so now I don't have to worry about the names suddenly being taken (though I couldn't imagine why anyone would... just paranoia speaking x3). It has been a stressful <how many ever months> it took to build this thing. :P

Still need to breed a few more dragons to get to the last baby but wooo!

Caught my first brine egg just a few minutes ago. I hope that this trade goes through that I may have two. After that can wait longer to get another cave born or breed the two once properly influence. It really made my day now.

Finally got my first brine. Wow, this is seriously the most difficult drop I've ever had and that includes holidays. But as I say, the first one is always the hardest to catch. I'm sure I'll get my second fairly soon and after that I'll be helping friends hunt them down.

2 musties hatched and I caught another rancid and another musty.