sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Thanks, MindsEye!

I had a run on Black dragons once, too. I caught up to two in one week, but I haven't been able to get one in months by now rolleyes.gif

My golden wyvern hatchie gendered male today! now to get him a mate..

My nebula hatchie gendered male AND turned green! yay! green nebbie!

I got two low gen vines(one is 2nd gen, one is CB) hatchies from the AP, they are both frozen now because they were both female and i'm not a fan of vines.

I got two sun song eggs from the AP with golden and sunsong parents! i'm getting help hatching them and influencing them for a breeding pair!

ultraviolet female just grew, only 2 more 2nd gen females needed and I will have my collection completed biggrin.gif

Congrats! i love it when they become adults, my ember male will grow in an hour and then i will have a breeder pair!

i can't wait until my nebbies hatch!

AND MY RED HATCHIE JUST GREW!! his name is Coheed, i can't wait until Cambrea grows up!

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Refreshed by accident when trying to get a Dark Myst Pygmy, got a Leetle Tree instead.. :3

2 canopy and 2 misfits grew up and I caught a summer hatchie.

Don't know if this is congrats worthy, but I'm back on here after over two years of a life away from the cave!

Awoke to TWO totally unexpected gifts in my inbox, a CB vampire for me and a CB vine for my brother. Thank you, lulubelle00 and purpledragonclaw, you're both awesome wub.gif *pets vampire egg*

I just went to the AP and saw three hatchlings sitting in a row! A Thunder, a Golden Wyvern, and a Magma. I swiped the Golden Wyvern! biggrin.gif

My first successful experiment just hatched. :3 I originally planned to trade the little cutie if it turned, but I don't know if I can part with it now. ;_; I also have no idea what to do with this leftover adrenaline. XD

My Magma gendered correctly and I traded for a couple Halloween IOU's as well. ^^

I'm so excited after who knows how many failed attempts and over at least 1 yr of trying I finally got a Guardian of Nature egg!!! Squee!

Oh god, I just caught my first dino. XD Will be trading it away once the CD is off though.

Lotsa eggies hatched and will be boosting my purple count. ^^

Also managed to fulfill an IOU and lock in one.

Ultraviolet grew up and I bred a PB magma.

OMG OMG! blink.gif I just caught a CB Gold in the Volcano - that's the very first time I've ever managed to catch one on my own (the other two CB Golds that I have, I had gotten in trade)! blink.gif I never thought I would see the day! blink.gif I've caught CB Silvers on my own before, but CB Golds always seemed to get picked up even faster than CB Silvers, so I had pretty much abandoned hope that I would ever snag one on my own. But today, the unthinkable happened! biggrin.gif *jumps up and down* Wow, I'm so hyper right now. *blush* unsure.gif

My Golden Wyverns grew up, AND I caught a CB Red Dino AND one click after that a CB Paper dragon! o_O

Edited by TheDoggy

Many of my eggs hatched, and all of my er eggs did, too. <3

Traded away my dino for a handful of hatchies and managed to find breed suited names for them. x3

Fogged some eggies so they didn't die (I only kill when I bite. :c), and many hatchies gendered correctly! (finally. ;A;)