sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just summoned my first GoN. wub.gif

Congratz!

Just nabbed an incu-hatch purple egg.

Two guardians hatched and I bred two sunsongs out of my purple x sunsong pairs. ^^ Kind of wishing I got some purples though since unlike sunsongs, they do more than just look pretty. :P

@ below: Ofc, because fertility doesn't matter for you ;p Lol omg, I need to stoppp XD

Edited by Varekis

Two guardians hatched and I bred two sunsongs out of my purple x sunsong pairs. ^^ Kind of wishing I got some purples though since unlike sunsongs, they do more than just look pretty. tongue.gif

|D. You can have all my purples. I don't like them. ;_;.

My purple egg is attempting to get cracks. ;A;.

I currently have 21 growing hatchlings. Caught an ER lumina egg and an ER pebble egg and both are now hatchlings.

Snagged this CB vine, went to the AP, and caught this sunset hatchie.

Congratz!

Still working on my spit project, but the AP babies are being mean. /goes to look in the Desert. </3.

Helping out with a very cute little project, and finally am getting my sig in order. ;A;

Hatched 2 Alt. Vines smile.gif

@ Ashes/Neglect: Lolz, title cameo! XD

A purple hatched and some others due to hatch soon. :3 Two of my RBs will grow up in ~5 hours. Fingers crossed I'll coax some eggs out of them once they do (never too early for dragons to become parents ;D)

Edit: Typo'd.

Edited by Varekis

@ Ashes/Neglect: Lolz, title cameo! xd.png

A purple hatched and some others due to hatch soon. :3 Two of my RBs will grow up in ~5 hours. Fingers crossed I'll coax some eggs out of them once they do (never too early for dragons to become parents ;D)

Edit: Typo'd.

Lolbutofcourse.<3.

Freezing project has commenced, I'm just incredibly lazy and don't want to bother sorting them. 8c.

Congrats to everyone! Finally bred a mate for my favorite bluna (go away, Refusal Fairy, you're not needed here!), projects are underway. smile.gif

Nebula grew up. Caught a second gen PB red ER egg which is now a hatchie.

Congratulations, everyone! A summer grew up, and another summer and an ice should be hatching hopefully in 6-8 hours. Then I can get more eggs! biggrin.gif

Bred a 5th gen gold, the first ever nice metallic that I bred.

Realized that I suck at math and actually do not need to catch another female fog to finish my lineage.

Edited by IvyJaclyn

Strolled into one of the biomes and caught a CB Black.

Attempting to breed something nice, but am going all over the place trying to keep nice spits on my scroll. |D

Nabbed two CB splits, will be putting them up for "adoption" after I get home from work. Snagged a vamp off of the AP I will be keeping that egg.