sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

On my first summon ever I got a GoN egg. On my second ever summoning I got my second smile.gif Its currently a cute little hatchy I'm waiting to gender so i can freeze it =^.^=

Bred some Golds and got a nice shiny surprise. biggrin.gif

Oooh grats, I've been trying to get a combo like that for ages but my gold won't put out >:[

I managed to trade for a total of 8 dragons stolen on my country's national day (and one is a stripe *dies of happy*) :'D Can't wait to start an even gen with them, country-themed of course <3

Got the name Grandeur not too long ago and recently got the gold I'd always wanted to put the name on. /still deliriously happy

Red dorsal, balloon, goldfish and swallowtail grew up.

Grabbed 2 Rancids, a CB Summer and a "This egg smells musty, like rotting leaves."

Hoping to get 2 of each of the new breeds by the end of the day.

ermagerd I caught a brine egg! \o/

In 5 hours when I abandon my misclick and my other eggs have hatched I'll try for another so I can get one CB of each gender. Then I can try for the other types. biggrin.gif

While hunting for new Dragons, I caught a CB silver in the volcano. biggrin.gif

I'm influencing it male so I can start a hellfire x silver lineage.

Just got a second brine *-* Both influenced, now just wait to see them grow up tongue.gif Hoping as well to get room for the others breeds tongue.gif

Congrats everybody tongue.gif

After hours of hunting I managed to meet my goal of two of each new egg. All are influenced. Now I can stop staring at the coast. xd.png

Got two of the yellow eggs, need to get the others. e.e;

Edited by Ashes The Second

Have two of each egg, and will stalk the Biomes now for CB Metallics. Was finally able to boot my BF off of the laptop after all this time laugh.gif I've been getting DragCave withdrawl!

Got two of each new release egg, influenced them into pairs, still have one egg slot. I'm gonna call it a day on the hunting, this is ridiculous.

Grabbed 3 brines, 2 rancid and 2 musty eggs last night.

edit: I now have over 3900 dragons/creatures.

Edited by rubyshoes

Managed to trade for a musty and a rancid egg.

grabbed two musties and one rancid. No brine, of course dry.gif

Trying ot get the other two besides the yellow egg. /isn't hip enough to use the terminiolgy for them. ;_;.

@ Ashes The Second: I usually avoid the nicknames because so many of them seem to default to 'e' sounding endings which sounds silly/childish. ;u; Like, musties, turpies (turps), sunnies (lumina), moonies (moonstone), bluey (royal blue) and I think greeney was going around for greenwings for a little bit. /facepalm Trust the time they released the tsunami where it was legit to have the 'e' sound at the end, people called them wave eggs. XD

Well, seems I miscalculated my egg hatching times so I think a couple will hatch today and not tomorrow. Hopefully give me some time to catch some of the new eggs. <:

@ Ashes The Second: I usually avoid the nicknames because so many of them seem to default to 'e' sounding endings which sounds silly/childish. ;u; Like, musties, turpies (turps), sunnies (lumina), moonies (moonstone), bluey (royal blue) and I think greeney was going around for greenwings for a little bit. /facepalm Trust the time they released the tsunami where it was legit to have the 'e' sound at the end, people called them wave eggs. xd.png

Well, seems I miscalculated my egg hatching times so I think a couple will hatch today and not tomorrow. Hopefully give me some time to catch some of the new eggs. <:

Yeah. |D; It's so awkward when that happens ,because I imagine a baby squeak to whoever is typing, LOL.

But anyway, got several er eggies. <3

Caught 2 new yellow eggs smile.gif