stardaragon

Whats your favorite candy? Tell us!

Which candy would YOU want to recieve on halloween?  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Toxic waste and chocolate.

I think toxic waste may be slightly obscure, but basically it's "really sour" hard candy. I also like sour skittles, and anything fruity and coated in citric acid biggrin.gif.

Chocolate is self explanatory. I especially like it with caramel.

Gummies for sure! They are the best!

I also love Reese's, Hershey's chocolate bars, and 3 Musketeers.

3 Musketeers hands down, and put some melted dark chocolate on it, OMG HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!

I love jelly beans and sour patch.... my friend say I get hyper when I eat them but I pprefer the term extremely happy! xd.png

-Band

Anything chocolate with peanut butter, except for the new peanut butter snickers. For some reason that they do not taste right to me for some reason.

i love dark chocolate and pretty much any kind of nuts smile.gif i also like snickers. caramel is good. caramel apples are the bomb and chocolate covered pretzels are yum.

Wah perfect poll!

As for me, i love candy of all kinds, but as of now, my favorite has to actually be any type of chocolate.. biggrin.gif especially Godiva chocolate.. mmmm sounds so good right now!! i also really like High-Chew if you guys know what that it... Mango and Green Apple are the best in my opinion biggrin.gif

I love Necco wafers, gummy bears, and chocolate. Too bad it's so hard to find Neccos anymore... *disappointed Infi*

I love Necco wafers, gummy bears, and chocolate. Too bad it's so hard to find Neccos anymore... *disappointed Infi*

Hobby Lobby always has them, oddly enough, at least where I live.

Gosh, guys. The souls of little children, really? You guys want that for halloween? That's just wrong. ohmy.gif

Twix, Kit-Kat and 3 Musketeers are my favorite candy bars. Ever. When I was a kid I remember having these little chocolate-filled wafer cookies shaped like koalas, with pictures of koalas on them. I have no idea what they were called, and they're really, really hard to find now. I only know of one store that sells anything similar, and I'm not even sure if that's the brand I had as a kid. Still good, though.

Those are called Koala's March--they used to be called Koala Yummies in the US. You can usually find them at Asian grocery markets, or at places that sell anime stuff.

Those are called Koala's March--they used to be called Koala Yummies in the US. You can usually find them at Asian grocery markets, or at places that sell anime stuff.

I have heard before that you can find them at Asian markets, but there aren't any Asian markets where I live. Or anime places, for that matter. Thanks for the name info, though!

I've fixed the lack of Dots vote issue :3

One of the girls at work brought in these new gummi sours a couple weeks ago from Gimbals. They are very, very good!. Sadly, she got them at Costco and when I was there this weekend, I didn't see them.

Gimbal's Sour Lovers

My other favs are chocolate covered dried cherries. <3 Jelly Bellys (fruits and sours), cinnamon bears, twizzlers, and various chocolate truffles. I love those milk chocolate Lindtor truffles. And they are so handily sold as singles by so many check-outs :3

http://chocolategarden.com/

Good truffles here too <3

Favorites? Air Heads, Reese's Pieces, Sour Patch Kids, Nerds, anything chocolate

Least favorites? Tootsie Rolls, mint jellybeans(DEAR GOSH I HATE THESE), those weird fruit rings.

My favorite candy wasn't on the poll, but I love butterscotch! Toffee and Heath bars are amazing, too. tongue.gif