stardaragon

Whats your favorite candy? Tell us!

Which candy would YOU want to recieve on halloween?  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chocolate in any shape or form. I would live in See's Candies if they would let me.

Hershey's is crass. (blagh taste afterwards.)

Ghirardelli is amazing. <3

Hershey's is crass. (blagh taste afterwards)

I resent that comment.

I use to eat chocolate without a problem but now when I eat it my throat gets itchy. But other then that any kind of sour gummies biggrin.gif

I pretty much like everything but snickers. I'm pretty fond of Peppermint Patties, though I've only had them a few times.

I looked up 'candy' and didn't find this. Thanks Sock. c:

My favorites are Zagnuts, Butterfingers, and Reese's. They're all pretty amazing. I love peanut butter, especially when it's with chocolate.

I like almost all candy. Tummies are my favorite, though I also like pepper mints.

I WOULD like chocolate, but there's just this little problem with 99% of them not being nut and peanut free. /: Even Nestle isn't anymore. @.@

I like every kind of candy, especially gummy bears, toffee and and M&M's. happy.gif

My favorite all time candy is dark chocolate rice crisps that look a little like Pringles, except they're DARK CHOCOLATE. So good. Especially on a rough day. I could eat an entire container in a sitting, no problem.

me and my sister are always looking for sour candy

but so far they have all been Lies

M&Ms - particularly peanut M&Ms. biggrin.gif I can and have eaten buckets of peanut M&Ms.

The souls of little children.

In reality, honeycomb and caramel would have to be my favourite 'sweet' treats. I rather enjoy boiled sugar and water, also known as hard toffee, as well. Once upon a time I could eat all sorts of sweets before feeling ill, now just one chocolate bar can induce the "Oh Spaghetti Lord, I ate too much chocolate..." feeling.

Now I feel like trying my hand at making honeycomb again. The last time was a disaster, it tasted awesome though.

Jolly ranchers hard candy. Those make my mouth water like no other.

Candy is wonderful and dangerous. I love chocolate and like Joanne Fluke's cookie chef detective I believe everyone should have a bit of chocolate a day. The problem arises in keeping the chocolate to just an ounce or under. Sighs. Chocolate.

I also like a lot of other candies. Varies from day to day what I want and believe it or not sometimes it is none. Those are good days for me when I have satisfied my sweet tooth with fruit, yogurt and veggies, carbs and meats and some crunchy nuts. A bit of everything. Heavy on salad stuff and fruit.

Candy is usually what I want though. A square of good milk chocolate would taste so good melting in my mouth right now.

Long story coming. About candy. heh

I've always LOVED Almond Joys. I haven't tried mounds, and I never will, because they... uh... I don't know why, but they feel like a knock-off to me. I was actually quite surprised when the poll showed they had more votes then many other candies that people liked. Weird. But, anyways, I love almond joys, and I'm always disappointed when I get none on Halloween. Of course, I don't go trick-or-treating(I stopped when I was about 10 or 9, due to the fact that I always had a bad time. Stomach-aches, head-aches, stuff like that. I don't do well in social activities... but online, I'm a chatterbox! xd.png), but my sister always tries to bring me some extra. Once she started telling everyone that her sister was sick, and to give her extra candy, and after that everyone started doing that. Even though I am a vegan, I always have ate Almond Joys. But now, I'm kind of going more vegan then I usually am, to the point where I'm 100%, or, maybe 99%, some might say. To continue, I used to love them all... Kit Kats, Twizzlers, anything! (except tootsie rolls for some reason) So I don't get Almond Joys anymore. If I want some candy, I'll buy a pouch of Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut butter, or a very small company brand chocolate bar that no one has ever heard of.

However, I like chocolate though! I hope I'm not the only one, but I ALWAYS have two bags of chocolate chips in my cabinet. One of them I'll usually end up eating, and the other I'll make cookies with, or whatever I want to do. I also make a ton of brownies and chocolate cakes, and I am planning on trying some copycat vegan recipes of chocolate bars.

Sorry for the long post! I tend to get a bit into typing once I start!