stardaragon

Whats your favorite candy? Tell us!

Which candy would YOU want to recieve on halloween?  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really have a favorite, as it very much depends on my mood. However, I will say that I tend to prefer hard candy over chocolate, to be honest(eating a lemon drop right now).

Edited by Nectaris

"The Souls Of Little Children" LMAO!!!! ok that was funny! tongue.gif im such a big eater. I eat like an eliphante and dont do work, yet im not fat and I easily beet my boyfriend at arm wrestling. xd.png

Picked Reeses from the list but really, I love any candy as long as it is chocolate.

I love all candy and chocolates execpt for Necco Wafers. Blech.

OM NOM NOM CANDY :U

I love it all.

Except:

- Mary Janes (blech)

- Necco Wafers (BLECH!)

- Twizzlers (BBBLLLEEECCHHH!!!!)

My favorites are:

- 3 Musketeers <3

- Reese's (not the individually wrapped junk. Ew. The mini ones that come in the cute little bags are sooooo gooood <333)

- Sweet Tarts. Nummy.

- Kit Kats. I can't help but hum that jingle when I eat a Kit Kat, lol.

- FUDGE :U Although, fudge for me is not really a candy. More like a way of life.

- Everything else <333

I live off of all things sweet and sugary, so candy=love of my life.

And cake, cookies, brownies, ice cream, etc.

M&Ms, Hershey kisses, and tootsie rolls are my favorites. And the ever-so-rare air heads extreme sour strawberry flavor. biggrin.gif *is very hungry now*

I have a chocolate hoard in my room.... don't tell anyone tongue.gif

ALL the candy! I really liked those Nestlé bars until I found out that the company is very very evil, now I'm not so sure if I can enjoy them anymore. :<

Ooh tell meh. :0.

Oh and chocolates nice. Although nutty one are they best. ( drools over reeses)

.... Do Lindor truffles count as candy? <3 If so, ohmygodtheyarethebestthingever ;3;

I mostly eat Kit-Kats or Hershey bars. I'll also eat Starbursts, but only the pink ones if I can help it (the pink ones are sooo yummy. <3)

It depends on if I'm in a chocolatey or fruity mood. o3o I don't like chocolate with nuts, though. :<

Starbursts are sooo nummy roasted over a campfire. You just stick it on a marshmallow stick, heat it over the fire, and wait till it drips twice. It's so juicy and gooey and delicious.

M&Ms, Hershey kisses, and tootsie rolls are my favorites. And the ever-so-rare air heads extreme sour strawberry flavor. biggrin.gif *is very hungry now*

I have a chocolate hoard in my room.... don't tell anyone tongue.gif

ohmy.gif *gasp* I do too!! Not chocolates though. :K well fine maybe one chocolate. But most of them are York Mint bars tongue.gif and baby gummybears. smile.gif

I really dont like sourheads though. *lip puckers* lol!! I cant think of anything sour or my mouth will go dry. Bleh.

And glamoursea2: You dont like Twizzlers?!?!?! Ahhhh i looooove the cherry ones. They tasted like this good tasting cherry medicine i used to take when i was sick. LOL! Its odd but i loved the flavor. And...what are mary janes??

MoonlitDragon: go look it up lol...Its a bit sad. Id say it but i dont know if its banned on this site!

And omigod i love chocolate coffee beans!! I love coffee. smile.gif even though im not allowed to have any cause it makes me hyper, im like a rebel and i do it anyways. ninja.gif

.... Do Lindor truffles count as candy? <3 If so, ohmygodtheyarethebestthingever ;3;

I mostly eat Kit-Kats or Hershey bars. I'll also eat Starbursts, but only the pink ones if I can help it (the pink ones are sooo yummy. <3)

It depends on if I'm in a chocolatey or fruity mood. o3o I don't like chocolate with nuts, though. :<

oh man i like chocolate with nuts. Especially almonds. YUM!

And O.o i have never ever heard of Starbursts over a campfire. Then again....Ive never even had a campfire!! lol

I love most all candy, I am not that picky. tongue.gif

My favorite is anything that's milk chocolate.

Whoppers <3

I love most all candy, I am not that picky. tongue.gif

My favorite is anything that's milk chocolate.

Whoppers <3

Omigod i just HAD Whoppers yesterday cause my teacher gave them out!!! Ooooh so good....

Me King Theif Bakura me eat your souls, nom nom nom xd.png . Hehe love that choice. Dont have half of the candies you mentioned here is Australia. But i would love to try some...

I love; Tootsie Rolls, Tootsie Pops, Milk duds/Whoppers, Snickers, Butterfingers, Mary Janes, Paydays, Reese's, M&Ms, dark chocolate in general, Swedish Fish, Wherther's caramels (both hard and soft), Ring Pops... I think that's most of my top candies. Dark chocolate brownies baked with dried cherries would have to be my favorite sweet treat. p:

I dislike sour and tart candies, stuff with coconut and things that make me really thirsty. Skittles, starbursts, almond joy, mounds and pretzels rank among lowest of my preferences.

Oh, and Ruins, your comment made me laugh. So many times. xd.png Butterfinger is something you call someone who can't hold onto something and keeps dropping it. Tootsie was actually a nickname the original candy developer for the tootsie roll called his daughter (It's like chocolate taffy but, a bit harder).

Edited by Daydreamer09

Fox Mints and Smarties (the chocolate kind) |D

I looked up Fox Mints and i found a site with British candies and omigod i have to say, Britain/england has the most amazing candies ever. O.o i want to try it so bad...

Let me change that. The most amazing drinks/foods/candies ive ever seen lol!! So unique...Never saw anything like it here in hawaii. sleep.gif

'

What i would give to go to england!! Ive wanted to go for so long. sleep.gif

Edited by stardaragon

My favorite is Pixie Stix, but it isn't listed on there. I also like the Hershey's Cookies and Cream.

TOOTSIE ROLLS! Eating one right now. I love those things! I also like chocolate. And hard candy. And everything I got for trick-or-treating, besides maybe the single orange. Seriously, I like oranges, BUT IT'S HALLOWEEN, not Fruit Day. Vegetables for Halloween? Really? Drives me nuts. Too bad this was my last year trick-or-treating. sad.gif I guess next year I'll just buy a big box of candy right after Halloween when it's cheap.

But, of course, candy is good, but souls are the best... especially little kids' souls.

Edited by Backup77

The souls of little children, obviously. I just wish they came in more flavours though, the same flavour every time can become a bit redundant.

JOKES ASIDE

Jolly Ranchers, Kit-Kat, Aero, Airheads, Starburst, Reese's Pieces, etc., are the bomb, bro.

Has anyone ever tried the Hersheys Air Delights? I dont get the thing. blink.gif i mean honestly for me it just looks cool with the bubbles...It doesnt taste any different. As a matter of fact, it just tastes like Hersheys kisses!