stardaragon

Whats your favorite candy? Tell us!

Which candy would YOU want to recieve on halloween?  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love Crunch bars, and candy corn most, so I just wanted to collect ALL the candy (so I can trade for more Crunches and candy corn, lulz)

Yey! Collect all the candy!

May I ask why is there an option, "Sould of Little Children"? Is that a candy brand or are souls of children really candies? blink.gif

My favourites are certain candies called Atlasky (as far as I know, only available where I live, so tongue.gif). They're a special kind of hard candies with peanut butter inside, which come in mixed shapes and colours (I like the pink ones best and orange ones least, guess which colour is the most abundant in my current pack dry.gif). They're extremely sweet and extremely delicious. :3 *goes to fetch some*

Free candy from the backs of Strangers' vans.

Gummi bears, yessssss.

Other than that slight obsession, I'll take Reese's anytime. Chocolate and peanut butter were meant for each other. xd.png My favorite kind of chocolate is dark.

Whatchamacallits. I love them. Hard to find nowadays, tho.

Yey! Collect all the candy!

May I ask why is there an option, "Sould of Little Children"? Is that a candy brand or are souls of children really candies? blink.gif

It's not an actual brand of sweets (or candy), it's a joke that souls of little children are tasty.

Personally, I can't have most chocolates and some sweets due to being allergic to nuts and peanuts. I tend to take what I can get; haribos are always good, but I voted smarties.

Edited by sarahfish89

Some of my favorite candies include Milky Ways, Butterfingers, Reese's, and those Swiss chocolates that I don't remember the name of. I also like gummies.

I luv Skittles and the mini chewy SWeet TArts. smile.gif SOOOOO GOOD! *Stuffs the candy in mouth*

It's not an actual brand of sweets (or candy for you American people), it's a joke that souls of little children are tasty.

Personally, I can't have most chocolates and some sweets due to being allergic to nuts and peanuts. I tend to take what I can get; haribos are always good, but I voted smarties.

Oh, thanks! laugh.gif *LOL* Anyways... Did you just say, "for you American people"? Did you just call me an American? blink.gif

I luv Skittles and the mini chewy SWeet TArts. smile.gif SOOOOO GOOD! *Stuffs the candy in mouth*

I moved to Japan several years ago and we have some American brands of candy (Snickers, M&Ms, Milky Way sometimes) but what I REALLY miss is not the chocolate, it's the Nerds, Smarties, Tangy Taffy, Sour Straws, Sweet Tarts....

reading this thread is making me very sad sad.gif

Oh, thanks! laugh.gif *LOL* Anyways... Did you just say, "for you American people"? Did you just call me an American? blink.gif

No, I was just saying that I know that Americans call sweets candy (other people may do as well), and I was clarifying that. I meant no offence with saying that, and have edited my post to make it more clear.

Sour Patch Kids. They are the most awesome amazing candy anywhere ever.

The souls of little children...

After all it is Halloween...

*gives a witchy cackle*

Edited by Elvish Maiden

Hi-Chews are my favorite (Japanese brand of candy)

Hai-chu are pretty good but VERY sweet. What flavor is your favorite? I'm torn between green apple and strawberry myself.

user posted image

The souls of little children...

After all it is Halloween...

*gives a witchy cackle*

You're only about 6 months off.

No, I was just saying that I know that Americans call sweets candy (other people may do as well), and I was clarifying that. I meant no offence with saying that, and have edited my post to make it more clear.

laugh.gif Oh okay then. I realise it to be another term/ language. *hugs*