stardaragon

Whats your favorite candy? Tell us!

Which candy would YOU want to recieve on halloween?  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey have you ever had a sweet tooth for a specific candy? Like right now...mine is candy corn. O.o or Kendal Mint Cake if anyone knows what that is. Sadly i live in hawaii, and they dont sell Kendal mint cake. sleep.gif' I love mint though. Lol!!

But what kind of candy do you love/is your fave?

Do you know of old but still selling candies that no one else knows of? Tell me!

Happy halloween btw!

Edit: ahh crud my poll came out wrong. sleep.gif sorry guys. This is (obviously) my first time doing this lol!1

Edited by stardaragon

Well, Candy Corn would have to be my fave by far, but I love all sweets. happy.gif Haven't come across one I didn't like...yet. happy.gif

Well, souls are nice. But hard to come by.

I also love Hershey's Cookies and Creme bars (I got three this year biggrin.gif)... however, I missed the option of 'Collect ALL the candy', because that's totally my choice. .. I actually shouted it earlier tonight xd.png

Wow thanks for whoever fixed the poll!! xd.png Appreciate it!!

And ooh i love Hersheys cookies and cream drops... those are so good. O.o

The one sweet i cannot stand...are the ones that are sour. I reeeeally dont like sour. It just makes your lips pucker and..bleh. Lol.

I love all candy, with the exception of most chocolate bars. I find them waaaay too sweet. My favourites are candy corn, jelly beans, and lollipops.

Although the souls of little children ain't bad either.

Edited by SPQR

I love all candy, with the exception of most chocolate bars. I find them waaaay too sweet. My favourites are candy corn, jelly beans, and lollipops.

Although the souls of little children ain't bad either.

I kinda agree. I find those Peanutbutter cups wayy to sweet.

ALL the candy! I really liked those Nestlé bars until I found out that the company is very very evil, now I'm not so sure if I can enjoy them anymore. :<

havent tried souls before, but theres certainly a first for everything.

i dont like mint candy corn, pure chocolate (with nothing in it), and tootsie rolls. a lot. alot.png

everything else goes tongue.gif

ALL the candy! I really liked those Nestlé bars until I found out that the company is very very evil, now I'm not so sure if I can enjoy them anymore. :<

ahh i found what they did. O.o

and Mint Candy Corn sounds really good. tongue.gif

I'm not too fond of hard candy or chewy candies. I'm a chocoholic. Anything chocolate is my best friend.

I love any and all kinds of chocolate. Seriously, there isn't a type of chocolate I will turn down. xd.png

Even the word makes me happy.

CHOCOLATE!!!

I'm not too fond of hard candy or chewy candies. I'm a chocoholic. Anything chocolate is my best friend.

I love any and all kinds of chocolate. Seriously, there isn't a type of chocolate I will turn down. xd.png

Even the word makes me happy.

CHOCOLATE!!!

Really now? dry.gif what about chocolate covered grasshoppers? bleargh...

I love Wonka's Bottlecaps. Which should totally be on the list. :3

Lol i remember those!! I havent had any for....8 years now though? i only like the rootbeer ones. the others are too sour.

Voted souls of little children because there was no "other" option.

Storebought candy is too mainstream cheap and tastes nasty most of the time for to me. I prefer homemade toffee or fresh cookie dough, though I'd rather have a piece of ripe fruit than either of those.

Really now? dry.gif  what about chocolate covered grasshoppers? bleargh...

Hey, I'll try anything once.

Especially if it contains chocolate. XP

Really now? dry.gif what about chocolate covered grasshoppers? bleargh...

They taste like Reese's cups, trufax.

Reeses. Largely because I can't get them over here very often...

They taste like Reese's cups, trufax.

Ack really? Honestly, i cant stand dead animals so....those grasshoppers would freak the crud out of me lol!!! Seriously. i wouldnt try it even if you threatened me! Lol!.

And i love home made fudge/toffee. *drools*

But really? Fruits? I think the only fruits i can stand are bannanas/watermelons/just any melons. Lol!! I really dont like sour. And trust me, i dont like oranges. Or lemons. O.o

Edited by stardaragon

I like a lot of candy, especially chocolate. I like almost all candy besides Dots and similar things. I hate them.

I like the most sweets, but the first place candy will always be chocolate ^-^

I chose the souls of little children...

As an Englishwoman, I don't know most of these sweets as they're only avialible in America- I don't even know what the word 'candy' actually means. Is it chocolate, or sweets in general or something totally seperate?

To me, most of those sweets have very strange and sometimes offputting names. I mean, why would you want to eat something called a 'nerd' or a 'milk dud'? It sounds like something went wrong at the factory. 'Tootsie' means 'toe' or 'foot' to me, as in 'lick a (toe) pop' or 'having a (toe) roll'. Ick. Jawbreakers sound violent, butterfingers sound like sticks of butter, and taffy should be a girl's nickname.

And I've tried Twinkies, they are HORRIBLE.

Edited by Ruins

You forgot Twix D:

.... I voted 100 Grand, though. XP

I chose the souls of little children...

As an Englishwoman, I don't know most of these sweets as they're only avialible in America- I don't even know what the word 'candy' actually means. Is it chocolate, or sweets in general or something totally seperate?

To me, most of those sweets have very strange and sometimes offputting names. I mean, why would you want to eat something called a 'nerd' or a 'milk dud'? It sounds like something went wrong at the factory. 'Tootsie' means 'toe' or 'foot' to me, as in 'lick a (toe) pop' or 'having a (toe) roll'. Ick. Jawbreakers sound violent, butterfingers sound like sticks of butter, and taffy should be a girl's nickname.

.... I'm sorry, but the way you said that made me laugh. Well said. xd.png

And around here, candy generally means all/any sweets.

Edited by digipup

Ack really? Honestly, i cant stand dead animals so....those grasshoppers would freak the crud out of me lol!!! Seriously. i wouldnt try it even if you threatened me! Lol!.

And i love home made fudge/toffee. *drools*

But really? Fruits? I think the only fruits i can stand are bannanas/watermelons/just any melons. Lol!! I really dont like sour. And trust me, i dont like oranges. Or lemons. O.o

Yup. If they're made well you don't even realize it's a bug in there either until someone spoils it and tells you what you just ate.

I actually can't stand most sweet things, so fruit is a nice medium for me. Sour enough to put the sweet in check, but more flavourful than I normally eat. Pineapple and slightly-underripe mangos. Yum.

(I'm that weird person that's happier with a bowl of plain buttered rice than a slice of pizza, too)

Ruins, I'm American and think Twinkies are gross xd.png they taste like straight food colouring and preservatives to me. So does everything else produced by Hostess.

Edited by dragon_mando

and taffy should be a girl's nickname.

From the nursery rhyme I learnt when I was younger Taffy was a Welshman...