stardaragon

Whats your favorite candy? Tell us!

Which candy would YOU want to recieve on halloween?  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Depends, for sweet: Butterfinger. Not often, since it will get stuck in your teeth something awful. The middle has to be really flaky and crumbly, if it's hard and compact I'll toss the bar after the first bite. *a moment to lament starving children*

For sour: Chewy Lemonhead & Friends.

Has anyone ever tried the Hersheys Air Delights? I dont get the thing. blink.gif i mean honestly for me it just looks cool with the bubbles...It doesnt taste any different. As a matter of fact, it just tastes like Hersheys kisses!

Yeah, that's about it. I haven't had the Hershey version yet, but I've got a ton of Nestle Aero bars, they're on the same principle. ... the chocolate melts a lot better, though.

*Gasp* Pretzels arent candy! And I like my children souls to be tart and sticky >:D

Jawbreakers and chocolate are my favorites. I seriously love jawbreakers.

my favorite candy is Twizlers tongue.gif but im mad because there was a terrible snow storm where i live so Halloween got post poned to this Sunday i was looking forward for it to of been last Monday ima be a sheet ghost! tongue.gif

I like almost anything with peanut butter in it. ._.

Though I must admit, souls are quite tasty.

I can't eat peanut butter candy at all, I'm allergic ):

BUT. I love Hershey's Cookies 'n Creme chocolate bars, Twix bars, and all sorts of gummy candy like gummy bears, Swedish Berries, Fuzzy Peaches and Sour Patch Kids. I have a major sweet tooth lol.

I don't know some of those candy brands but I love sweets and two of my favorite is Tinkies (almost like Twinkies) and Sour Jelly Beans

Yeah, that's about it. I haven't had the Hershey version yet, but I've got a ton of Nestle Aero bars, they're on the same principle. ... the chocolate melts a lot better, though.

Ohh...Well...I didnt even notice if the chocolate melts better or not. I was just like...this was a waste of my money! lol. i mean really.

I just remembered how much I love these...

user posted image

Oh man that really would make my head explode. O.o seriously man. lol! Just looking at it makes my mouth go dry.

Nerds. I LOVE Nerds. I also like 3 Musketeers, KitKats, Sour Patch Kids, and good ol' fashion candy corn. (YUMMY)

I will admit that I enjoy all chocolate excluding dark chocolate. I'm a chocoholic and proud!

-points at username-

The souls of little children, naturally. I find fear and sorrow are the best spices to add to their naturally delicious taste.

Okay, more seriously... I love the Hershey's Cookies'n'Cream bars. <3 Also, KitKats

Ooh, I just remembered Lindor Truffles.

I remember when I first discovered those. I ate an entire bag of them in one night. At first I just sneaked downstairs for one or two to smuggle up to my room and enjoy alone, but then I couldn't resist them and I took the whole bag upstairs and devoured it.

I regretted it. I paid for it. Later that night...well, let's just say they didn't intend to stay in my stomach for too long. Now those little individually wrapped demons are forever ruined for me, because I practically inhaled a bag of them. The thought of them makes me shudder a little.

Nerds. Forgot about those lovely little things <3 I loooove them. I collect the boxes- flatten them out, fold them up, and keep them in baggies. I'm so weird.

Ooh, I just remembered Lindor Truffles.

I remember when I first discovered those. I ate an entire bag of them in one night. At first I just sneaked downstairs for one or two to smuggle up to my room and enjoy alone, but then I couldn't resist them and I took the whole bag upstairs and devoured it.

I regretted it. I paid for it. Later that night...well, let's just say they didn't intend to stay in my stomach for too long. Now those little individually wrapped demons are forever ruined for me, because I practically inhaled a bag of them. The thought of them makes me shudder a little.

Nerds. Forgot about those lovely little things <3 I loooove them. I collect the boxes- flatten them out, fold them up, and keep them in baggies. I'm so weird.

Yikes...I remember when i drank pretty much a whole pot of my chicken soup i made. O.o it was not a smart idea lol. Yet, i still didnt learn my lesson lol....I love soup! :K

more than candy too i dare say. O.o

And ha no worries. I collect those dum dum pop wrappers. I have like a pretty good sized stack. And whats more, i have them in order. O.o i only did it cause i heard i could get like a discount on a plane ticket!! Lol.

Gummies are my ultimate favorite =B Oh yes, Swedish Fish and sour worms and those big ones in the shape of dinosaurs, spiders, and rats. When I was younger I'd stick them in the fridge so they'd be rock hard and no one else would touch them. Bwuhaha...

At first I thought the '100 Grand' option was referring to money =p

Edited by Nine