stardaragon

Whats your favorite candy? Tell us!

Which candy would YOU want to recieve on halloween?  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only thing in the poll I'm familiar with is the souls of little children.

Other than that I'm a chocoholic, and occasionally I crave salty liquorice.

Speaking of salty liquorice, recently I got the chance to try real Finnish Salmiakki (the brand) and my opinion is that it was good. Good, but I expected more. It was too weak for my taste.

Chocolate! I love candy.

I'll eat most hard candies. I don't like eating chocolate by itself (Like with no nuts or other stuff in it) but I will sometimes though.

My number 1 favorite candy is kit-kats! There awesome :3

Next favorite is most chocolate bars that have at least nuts in them.

Butterfinger, butterfinger, anything butterfinger......I love and crave butterfinger but I'm trying to kick it, and pop, both my favorite and its increasing my fat...

But yes, butterfinger is my favorite, except the butterfinger snackers, those don't taste right....

CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE! biggrin.gif

Anyway, I really do like most things with chocolate. Chocolate is yummy goodness and happiness in a wrapper. Especially Kit Kat. Kit Kat is gooood! And Reese's Cups! Although Reese's make me thirsty... Hershey's is good too! And Nestle Butterfingers! Yum! So much chocolately goodness!

*Gets hyper thinking about chocolate as usual*

American candy: Sour Patch Kids.

But really.... RUSSIAN CANDY IS THE BEST!!! Especially Shipuchka. It is SO GOOD. I actually am eating one right now... It's hard candy filled with sour powder, and if you suck on it long enough the powder fizzes out from the sides. It's really sour, but the candy's sweetness counteracts it. Also: Cardboard houses filled with candy at new year. Best thing ever. xd.png

candy bacon....Well it's part of the name or pig candy/whatever you want to call it. It's just bacon covered in brown sugar and cooked. A really tastey treat. <:

But overall chocolate. I love milk chocolate and though it isn't technically chocolate, white chocolate as well. Not much of a fan of dark chocolate but there are some exceptions.

There are a number of other candies I love too, I'm a candy loving person in general. But also very picky (Like I won't eat things with nuts in them or specific other candies for whatever reason).

Lately I have into a lot of cotton candy.. They are so soft tongue.gif

And I also confess that I am seriously addicted to all kinds of dark chocolate. I love Bournville! laugh.gif

O.o @ The poster above me.

Even though I'm the girl who nicked all yo candeh, I don't neccessarily like them all.

Hershey's is epic though. cool.gif

I often enjoy snacking on the souls of little children... tongue.gif But my favourite sweet treat at the moment is ice cream. Specifically:

• Cadbury crunchie ice creams - http://images.mysupermarket.co.uk/Products...d/48/000148.jpg ... they're like the chocolate bars, except they're ice cream inside!
  • Cadbury picnic drumsticks/cornettos/whatever. They have caramel ice cream, caramel in the middle, a chocolate cone, chocolate and nuts on top... OMG SO GOOD.
So yeah... chocolate + caramel + ice cream = me happy.

I often enjoy snacking on the souls of little children... tongue.gif But my favourite sweet treat at the moment is ice cream. Specifically:
  • Cadbury crunchie ice creams - http://images.mysupermarket.co.uk/Products...d/48/000148.jpg ... they're like the chocolate bars, except they're ice cream inside!
  • Cadbury picnic drumsticks/cornettos/whatever. They have caramel ice cream, caramel in the middle, a chocolate cone, chocolate and nuts on top... OMG SO GOOD.
So yeah... chocolate + caramel + ice cream = me happy.

And the ice cream hunt began.

Sour patch kids. Best. Candy. In. Existence.