stardaragon

Whats your favorite candy? Tell us!

Which candy would YOU want to recieve on halloween?  

303 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I answered Souls of Little Children since BigFoot wasn't on there...

I haven't even tried all of those things on the poll... XD

True story though: my friend and I decided to find out what all the fuss about candycorn was so we went into this store and literally bought two pieces (lol'd @ the expression on the cashier lady's face). Okay. Ew. :P

About my favourite candy though, I used to really like gummies when I was little. Don't eat much candy nowadays unless chewing gum and mints are counted? x3

Seriously, it's not on there? Screw all those others disgraces that call themselves candy, Milk Duds are better biggrin.gif

I love all the hard candy 8D

I'm not a chocolate person. Sometimes I get tired of chocolate. And then I have a really really sweet tooth where if I eat chew on chocolate directly to one part of my tooth, I'd start to get a little ache. >__<

I just had a Warhead. They are so sour and delicious.

The actual candies are the best. I've tried the double-liquid dropper things, they're alright.

*Le gasp* skittles aren't on there D:

I love skittles and will eat them anytime and anywhere xd.png

I didn't even know half of the poll options. ninja.gif I don't think we get all that stuff in Australia, and if we do, it's called something else. tongue.gif

But I'm good with anything that's got chocolate in it. biggrin.gif

ATM Im addicted to crispy M&Ms!!! loving the lightness and crunch. xd.png

You defiantly cant beat a bar of Cadbury's Chocolate! and Haribo fun mix if I dont feel like choc and want something different biggrin.gif

*Le gasp* skittles aren't on there D:

I love skittles and will eat them anytime and anywhere xd.png

I love them so much my mom used to call me Skittles. I especially like the Crazy Core Skittles, or as I like to call them, the Skittles with the Middles.

To be honest, I like a lot of candy.. mostly all. I do in particular like chocolate more than anything. But I do prefer sour candies from time to time :P

I just had a Warhead. They are so sour and delicious.

The actual candies are the best. I've tried the double-liquid dropper things, they're alright.

Omigod sour heads? Dang my face would probably look like the one on the wrapper lol!!

ATM Im addicted to crispy M&Ms!!! loving the lightness and crunch. xd.png.png

You defiantly cant beat a bar of Cadbury's Chocolate! and Haribo fun mix if I dont feel like choc and want something different

yeah see? Ive never even seen a bar of Cadbury chocolate! lol i mean i heard of it in Ronald Dahls book....but ive never seen/tasted one. Ever. O.o

I'm watching Chocolat right now... Good timing, right? biggrin.gif

Butterscotch.

<3

Also took a particular liking to Milk Duds this year.

This pretty much describes it.

I don't know what I would be able to do without chocolate. |D

And like I said, almost anything with peanut butter in it.

HAZELNUT. Just remembered about hazelnut and chocolate. Like those Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Those are sooooo good. ._.

The souls of little children

^^ Oh man, that one made me laugh so hard! I totally pick that one, all the way, but I actually voted for Kit Kats, I can't live without them :3

I really like this one candy called "Toxic Waste", it's one of the most sour candys that I've had.

I also LOVE anything with chocolate. :3

No option for other. sad.gif

My favorite candy has to be the Ruth Hunt's Blue Monday candy bars. Some kind of fluffy cream-type filling dipped in chocolate. Unfortunately, they are only sold in Kentucky as far as I know and I live in California.

Well... I like chocolates, specially Hershey's (kisses and bars, except the ones with almonds), Kit-Kats, Twixs, Milky Ways, Butterfingers. I also like candy corn, roasted marshmallows and ''Rock Candy'' (The crystalized sugar on a stick).

Almost forgot, I also like coffee flavored candies and butter flavor hard candies.

I had to say it was a hard choice between Tootsie Rolls, Kit Kats, and Almond Joys. xd.png But there wasn't an AlmondJoy choice, and I liked Tootsie Rolls before I was introduced to the heaven that is Kit Kats, so I went with Tootsie Rolls.

But I still love you both, AlmondJoy and Kit Kat. ♥

I voted for Hershey Kisses. They're my favorite part of Christmas, because they're EVERYWHERE and taste delicious. 8) No nuts, though, plz. Just milk chocolate u.u

There was some sorta mini caramel filled chocolate cup thing mom always used to get herself when I was a kid but I never knew the name of them though but they were delicious. Sadly I haven't been able to find them in stores in years. Other than them I'm torn between Reese's peanut butter cups and yorks as my favorite candy. happy.gif