DragonGirl10188

Our War~ Accepting!

((Mystic is eeeverywhere....))

Tenebrae smiled slightly again. "Well, I come from the Ensia Forest with news for you. But no one else may hear it, is that clear?" he asked.

Sombra stood up after a while, noticing she had grown tiny wings, not big enough to fly, but still showing she had grown in the bloody days. With a leap, she got out of the nest, and started running slowly. She had a scar on her right paw from the battle, and-a few-thorns. She walked out of the cave, and started climbing a tree. She waited for a White dragon to arrive.

Mystic picked up her bowl, which now was filled with mint tea. She made some more, then carried the while flying. She landed near the Clan Cave, pausing for a moment. I'm kinda scared of going inside... she thought, putting all but one bowl of the tea near the opening. Maybe I'll just say hi, here's some tea, then leave. Yes, I'll do that. Mystic waited for someone to come to the opening.

Edited by seacatsmew

Trentum turned to the little fight. I hope she doesn't hurt herself. he thought. Nonetheless, the dragon was amused. Grehyen and Tobias always seemed to be arguing. A smile crept onto his face as Tyra gave them a small lecture. Tsk, tsk. he could imagine her saying with a stern glare. He nuzzled her gently as she backed up towards him again. "Everything seems... normal." he commented.

Fyrefly's eyes widened. News? For me? Just for me? she thought. Her heart rate quickened. "Yes. I won't tell anyone else." she promised. Immediately she grew impatient. I wonder what this 'news' is!

Tyra turned her head, feeling Trentum's gentle caress on her scales and she smiled. She licked his cheek with her light blue tongue to return the gesture and chuckled a bit. "I'm glad you're alright..." she told him. Looking towards the frilled and the orchedrake, she shook her head. "They're such good friends yet always in some fight or another about something small." Tyra then laughed and grinned at Grehyen. "But I guess that's what makes them loveable," she stated.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Tobias smiled cheerily as was his nature, "You're welcome Tyra. Anything to help a friend." The ochredrake sat back on his haunches and set about preening out the rest of the dirt and leaves that had caught in his scales during the fight.

Grehyen turned away when Tyra nuzzled him and spread his frills to help hide the flush of color on his cheeks. "You're welcome Tyra," he said quietly.

When Tyra made a statement about them always getting into fights like this despite being close friends, both the frilled and ochredrake laughed. Grehyen set about pulling twigs and leaves out from his scales as well.

Tyra suddenly got a mischevious look on her face. "Instead of fighting....why don't you guys learn to play a little, hm?" she said before pouncing onto Grehyen. "Ah hah!" she laughed, tackling him to the ground and play biting his wing. She may have been almost an adult, but she still had that playful side to her when she was relaxed with friends. Afterall, she never had any other hatchlings to play with when she was a hatchling. She giggled, the little ice shard on the leather string about her neck swinging back and forth, glinting in the sunlight.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Trentum smiled, and laughed. This is what it feels like... Not only to have friends, but to be happy. And feel like you belong... he thought peacefully. With that delicate thought, he jumped onto Tobias, nipping him playfully. His shadows swirled with excitement. It has been a while since I felt like I truly belonged and was really, really, happy... And... It feels like so long ago, but I remember... Those days by the river... Just us friends, us dragons. By the river... Enjoying life to the fullest...

Tenebrae smiled. "Ok, anywhere I can talk to you without being listened to by anyone else?" he asked.

Mystic called out slightly, just enough so someone could hear her. She waited again for someone.

Sombra almost fell off her tree, getting bored. She jumped down and caught a scent. Sombra followed the scent, ending up in a tree near the Clan Cave. Why do I keep ending up near here?!?!? she thought. But then she spotted Mystic. She left a trail of tasty vines and plants to her family's cave, waiting for Mystic to follow it.

After a while of chatting and catching up, Siren and Windsong returned the Clan Cave together to spot Tyra playing with the others. Siren chuckled as Windsong looked on. He looked at the grass, still stained with the blood shed from their battle. Guiding the winds, he urged clouds to move in from the south, heavy with rain. It wasn't long before a gentle drizzle was falling, refreshing the land and washing away the remnants of the battle.

He gave a small smile and leaped up above the cave, the breeze carrying him a little farther than a normal jump would have. He laid on the mossy ledge that was the crown of the cave mouth. He looked down upon the other dragons, watching as the red of the battlefield faded to green. A light mist rose from the rushing waters of the river, and the air was permeated with laughter and joy.

This is how it should be...how it was supposed to have been before the war began.

He watched the dragons below, chuckling softly as he watched Siren leap into the air with a jovial melody, her song filling the air with energy and happiness.

-----------

Siren twisted and soared expertly through the night sky, her wings ablaze with the wind beneath them and the stars above. She sang happily, her song powerful with her lifted spirits. While she normally used her voice as a defense, sometimes it was nice just to sing for the sake of the song. It was a song of joy and victory, freedom and family. She had never really belonged anywhere, just like many of these dragons, but now she had a reason to fight. She would defend her family 'til her dying breath, even if she did not agree with some of them.

Edited by kronosdragon

Sounds like fun fun fun in the sun sun sun smile.gif

Username: LO-19-ST

Charrie name: Lost

Type of Dragon: Electric Dragon

Personality: Loyal, Brave, Bad tempered, Determined, Easily offended.

Powers (Read the rules): Can control weather (Storms/Thunder & lightning) but only when at full health (Not very often)

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Mature

Clan or Loner?: Clan

Other: Broken iron chain around neck

Tyra, seeing Trentum had joined the play fight, laughed and pounced on him next. "Rawr!" she growled playfully, chewing one one of his horns. Her ice crystal swung back and forth, glinting brightly in the sunlight. Tyra was completely happy, now that the threat of war seemed far away. Windsong sat up on a ledge and watched over the hatchlings with wisdom. The teenage ice dragoness felt safe as long as the gentle ridgewing was around.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Fyrefly nodded. "Let's go to the forest, then." she said, gesturing with her tail to the forest, trying to maintain the partial accent. "It should be safe in there." she added with a tiny nod. She quivered in excitement, the motion barely visible to others, but an earthquake to her. A message... I'm getting a message... I wonder who it's from? And who it's about? And... and.. her thoughts dragged on.

Trentum grinned. He wrapped his tail around Tyra's, trying to tug her off of him. Every dragon... They all seem so happy. So peaceful. It really is... a-a perfect day... he thought, laughing as Tyra gnawed on his horns. Will we look back one day, and yearn for this moment? Or will it carry on through the rest of our lives?

Lotus laughed at the young dragons, play fighting and romping on the grass. "You're going to scare away all the fish!" the Purple adult said with a smile, her yellow-green tailtip flicking back and forth.

Tyra squealed and rolled over forward, she now being on the ground with Anquatic over her. She batted at his muzzle gently and chewed on his black wings, grinning as she looked at him. "I betff I can race you to da wiver!" she said, her voice muffled since Trentum's wing was still in her mouth. Her violet eyes glinted with mischief.

Tenebrae nodded. "Lets go. No time to waste," he said. Tenebrae waited for her to lead.

Mystic had smelt the tastiest plants, and dropped the bowls. She followed the scent, ending up in front of Sombra's family cave. She didn't know this, though. All she knew is that the cave was covered in food. Mystic started collecting the plants, but was stopped. She flew away with the plants before anything else.

Grehyen was surprised when Tyra jumped at him and was bowled over compltely. When Tyra jumped off of him and onto Trentum he smiled and rushed after them before jumping into the play-fight as well.

Tobias was better prepared and braced himself for Trentum's attack before rolling locked in play-combat with him.

The two friends lifted their heads when Tyra suggested a race to Trentum. Tobias lifted his head from trying to wrestle Trentum over onto his side and battered Grehyen about the face with his wingtips to try and get the frilled dragon to release his jaws from around his tail. The four dragons probably looked like a tangled mess of mis-matched scales and wings. Tobias chirruped happily, "Can we join the race?!" his sing-song voice warbling happily like that of a bird. Grehyen fluttered his frills playfully and looked up happily, refusing to release his friend's tail and waiting hopefully for Tyra's answer to Tobias's question.

~

Midnight lay on the floor of the clan cave with the frantic Lymu next to him. His breathing growing slower and shallower and his heartbeat growing fainter. The pool of blood beneath him continued to grow, washing over Lymu's claws and mixing with the blood from the other dragons that had been spilled in the fight.

((why does nobody except Lymu seem to care that Midnight is laying there dying? :'( ))

Edited by Drakossozh

((Sorry! D: I would definitely have Tyra worry over Midnight but she doesn't know that he's injured. Maybe if Lymu ran to Tyra and others to get help?))

Tyra was about to answer Tobias when she suddenly burst out laughing. Grehyen's frills were brushing against her side, tickling her immensely. "G-grehyen...!! Grehyen, s-stop I c-can't take it a-anymore!" she giggled, gasping for breath, before she began laughing again. Finally she batted away his frills with her paw and slumped to the ground, taking deep breaths. "Of course you can join the race!" she told them, grinning, "but first... oh you're gonna get it now Grehyen!" With a squeal, Tyra once again tackled the frilled dragon but this time, began tickling him with her tail and claws, chuckling.

Ri'Dan had not followed the dragons to combat Sombra and her Shadow Cats. He stay by the Clan Cave, watching Midnight slowly bleed out while under the cover of an Extended Invisibility Potion. He looked down at his paws and saw that they hard started to reappear. With a sigh, the green dragon stepped into the cave and stood in front of Midnight. He reached into his satchel and pulled out two vials. One a toxic green, one a purifying red. "One of these is a poison, the other a healing potion that will slow your heart and prevent you from bleeding even more, it will also close your wounds within an hour with a temporary membrane that is destroyed with excessive motion. Pick your poison... or potion, whichever."

((Have to wait for Tiffashy before Lymu will do anything))

Grehyen chuckled as Tyra started laughing when his frills tickled her. He was once again taken off guard when Tyra jumped at him and began tickling him. He laughed and squirmed to try and get away from her while she tickled him, releasing Tobias's tail, "Stop it! Stop it!" He managed to get out between laughs. Tobias jumped up as well and used his wings to hold his friend's frantically beating wings down. "Tyra! Let him have it! Trentum! Pin his tail down!" Grehyen was curling his tail up behind Tyra to use the fan at the end of it to tickle her back. "Tobias! You traitor! This is no fair!" Grehyen shouted, still laughing hysterically.

((Bad news. Tiffashy kinda sounded like she might not continue to rp here in Our War last time I checked the OOC. sad.gif ))

Tyra continued to tickle her histerical friend until finally she decided he had had enough and relented. Laughing, she leaned down, her face close to his and grinned again. "Now...about that race....you really think you can beat me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow mischeviously. Her tail flicked back and forth as she waited for his answer, her eyes twinkling with anticipation.

Siren plunged into the river, swimming against the current toward the cave. She was enjoying herself more and more as time passed.

-----------

Windsong looked down, counting the heads.

"...Hey, where is Midnight? Ri'Dan and Lymu are missing too."

He leaped down and landed in the grass with a graceful swish of his wings. He looked around, past the wrestling group of playful dragons. He turned and walked into the cave, looking around.

"Lymu? Midnight? Ri'Dan? Are you guys in here?" he called.

Grehyen lay on the ground struggling to catch his breath after Tyra let him go. Tobias had to jump back to avoid being swatted at by his friend. Grehyen rolled over onto his side and managed to get to his feet. "It wwouldn't be fair now... I'm all out of breath..." he said as he took a few deep breaths and tried to stop himself from laughing.

Tobias smirked mischieviously, "You're just saying that because you're slow. We all know I'll win the race." He looped his flexible body around and bounded off a few trees with quite some speed before returning.

"Shut up Tobi." Grehyen said as he got his breath back. "I'll beat you any time."

Tobias smiled, "Looks like that got you motivated." The young ochredrake then turned to Tyra, "So where are the start and finish at?" They were both really enjoying themselves for the firt time in a long while.

~

Midnight's eye rolled about lazily, he heard Ri'Dan's voice but couldn't pick out what was being said and couldn't see as he faded in and out of conciousness. More memories were slowly reforming in his mind of the past several days since he and Inkheart had first located the hatchlings on the night of the flood...

((I'll interact with Midnight... Mystic is really, everywhere. Just I'm waiting for a answer.))

Edited by seacatsmew

Tyra stifled a giggle as she watched Tobias strut about. "How are you so sure you're going to win?" she asked the Ochredrake as she walked to him, running her long tail under his chin. She then hopped over to a tree. "This will be the starting point," she announced, sitting down underneath the wide branches, "The end of the race will be the river, just down that way." She pointed to the river with her tail. The ice dragoness looked down at the ground shyly, not realizing until now how much attention she was receiving. She usually kept to herself but had let herself get carried away in the joyful play fight.

Ri'Dan turned to face the dragon who had entered the cave, Windsong. He didn't say anything, only uncapped the stopper to the red potion and dribbled some of the liquid on Midnight's wounds, temporarily sealing them with a thin membrane, blocking the blood.

Windsong spotted moving shapes in the shadows. He approached and spotted the three dragons huddled in a corner of the cave. He could smell the stench of blood.

"What's going on in here? What happened?"

He then noticed Midnight's wounds and frowned. He looked at Ri'Dan.

"I certainly hope that red stuff is beneficial to him, Ri'Dan," he stated flatly.