DragonGirl10188

Our War~ Accepting!

((*sigh* @ . @ I wish we could all get on at the same time! But it seems that we must all be in different time zones and weekends are when I'm on most.))

Tyra nodded at Grehyen and made sure his sling was nice and tight. "Alright, thank you, Midnight. I appreciate it..." Though she still didn't trust the black/vampire, it was her only option at the moment. She smiled at Windsong then leapt into the air with grace and agility, flying next to the frilled. "Make sure you keep the weight off that leg," she instructed Grehyen, still fussing over his injury like a worried mother. Tyra's thin form cut through the air efficiently as she flew. For a few moments, she allowed her thoughts to wander way back when she was with the humans. Her eyes began to water so she quickly rubbed them with the back of her paw.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

((I'm not sure if it'll be of much help, but maybe we can just mention our timezones, do a bit of poking around, and *try* to post more often at a more convenient time?))

Fyrefly nodded and headed to the big room. She flexed her wings and stretched, ready to do her master's bidding. Run right when cued. Run right when cued. she thought over and over again. Then light sticks on fire. With powers. Use powers... she thought, drumming the words into her mind. Fyrefly marched on the spot, keeping herself moving.

Trentum rolled over in his sleep upon hearing Mystic's cry. It was funny-sounding in his ears... His hearing was still muffled. It carried into his dream.

Oh, this place is so pleasant. Lush green meadow... Hey, what's that noise? It's a rabbit? Calling? For help? I'm so hungry, though... I'm going to go catch it![i/]

Trentum began to paw weakly at the air. The Black dragon's wings unfurled as his paws rested again, and he rolled onto his side.

I wonder where Tyra is... Maybe she'd like this rabbit. Perhaps she's fishing inside the underwater cave, lined with blue and purple crystals that match her blue and cyan body and purple eyes. I wonder what she's doing... Am I dreaming? I must be. No cave in the world looks this beautiful. How'd I get here so fast...?

Trentum continued to dream, the landscape shifting. His dreams kept leading to something that he'd experienced in them over and over again since that Whiptail messenger arrived. Every time he took a nap, or slept, he relived his brother's death on the battlefield. Night after night.

((I have no clue what my timezone is. All I know is that it's a Canadian one. And Midnight was guarding Tenebrae I thought...this is confusing.Anyways, anyone can kill anyone from the army, besides Tuinya, Sombra, Tenebrae, Fyrefly, and Tobias unless the maker says you can.))

Tenebrae listened to mystic then looked to the others. "The call is coming from Sombra's cave. " He reported. Tenebrae then tilted his head, and his eyes grew. "I know that dragon...! It's a White dragon, the one known as Mystic!" Tenebrae blinked. He straightened, and looked in the direction of Sombra's cave.

Mystic continued calling for help, looking helpless. Sombra was hidden, but watching. Mystic would give a loud screech when the group arrived, and strike-but miss. That wold be the signal of battle, for now it was a great battle among dragons. Sombra gave a low whistle, trying to bring the group to her cave.

((Midnight is watching over Trentum, Siren, and Lymu(if she decides to stay) inside the cave, Flaming just picked up Tenebrae when he was jumping through the trees. Midnight's to hurt and mentally unstable right now to be of much help in a battle right now.))

Tobias nodded and did as Sombra instructed. He found a suitable spot to wait in ambush for the other dragons to arrive, making sure he would still be able to see when Sombra signaled the attack.

~

Grehyen beat his wings powerfully to keep up with Tyra. His more robust form was not as efficient at flight as the more slender ice dragon. Grehyen cracked a smile as she continued to worry over his leg, "I know Tyra. This isn't my first break and I'm certain it won't be the last." He then noticed her rubbing the tear from her face. "You okay Tyra?" he asked worridly.

~

Midnight cast about worridly, this was bad. The smell of blood was hard enough to resist on a normal day, but he was wounded, mentally unstable, and hadn't fed in days. The smell of Siren's blood filled his nostrils and made his heart skip a beat and his head spin. He hadn't tasted dragon blood in a long time and hers would be the sweetest tasting in his still reforming memory. His mouth watered at the thought, and his fangs automatically slid forward into full size. One sip couldn't hurt He leaned forward towards the base of the unconcious dragoness's neck with Lymu still perched on his head...

Siren cracked open her eyes as she sensed movement, looking balefully up at Midnight. She didn't have the strength nor the will to move. Only to speak.

"Milky Way...You...took her from me..."

She winced at the pains in her side and her aching body before looking back up at him.

"You would...wrong the older sister...even more? Taking such...innocent life...not good enough for you?"

She licked her maw and closed her eyes.

"Drink, then...your thirst for blood be sated," she said, her cracking voice barely even a whisper.

--------------

Windsong motioned for the others to follow him.

"Come on. Let's fan out and head toward the Silent Forest. Keep an eye on the ground, and alert anyone of anything strange."

He led the procession in the direction of the dark, foreboding forest.

Lymu tapped on Midnight's forehead. "What are you doing, Midnight?" She asked him confusedlty as she held onto his horn to balance herself to lean over, almost over Midnight's eyes. When she heard the word 'drink', she instantly knew that she was talking about the vampire side of Midnight. The thunder hatchling stood there in horror when she relised that Midnight was leaning over towards Siren whom was covered in blood and she knew that all vampires sucked on blood to feed theirselfs. "Midnight, lets go outside," she spoke worriedly, even more worried that he wouldn't lisen to her and drain the blood out of her friend.

Flaming jerked her head towards the helpless looking white odject on the ground. Its wings were stretched outwards and it was crying out for help. "Guys!" She yelled out for the others to hear her. "There is a hatchling down there, I got to help it." Then she turned to Tenebrae, whom was on her back, "hold on tight, Tenebrae." The hellfire wyvern glided down slowly and carefully towards the white hatchling, not knowing it was a trap or an abush. "Are you okay?" she asked it, trying not to make any sudden movements as she moved towards the white hatchling. "Its alright dear, we can help you."

((No one is going to post? o3o))

Edited by Tiffashy

A memory began forming as Siren spoke the name Milky Way. Midnight shook his head and pulled away from Siren, nearly dislodging Lymu from atop his head. He closed his remaining eye and took a deep breath, trying to force out the bloodlust in his jumbled mind. The memory continued to form in his mind...

He stood over the young nebula dragon, his eyes blazing hungerly. The newly fledged black/vampire grinned evily as the other winged hatchling tried to rise and escape him. He crouched and pounced on the young nebula, digging his claws in and rending flesh, savoring the nebula's screams of pain. The young black/vampire tasted the air with his tongue, teasing himself with the smell and taste of her blood. He then leapt off the other hatchling and firmly pinned her head to the ground with a forepaw. He licked the blood from his other foreclaw and hissed gladly. He then leaned down and whispered to the nebula, Inkheart's evil tainting his voice, "I'm sorry Miss Milky Way, but Master Inkheart has not set any rules on this mission. And since you aren't the one we seek...well, thats just unfortunate for you." His fangs slid forward. "I'll try to make it quick" He drew his head back and plunged his fangs into the young nebula's neck...

Midnight's eye flew back open, tears running down the side of his face. "I... I'm sorry..." The large black/vampire backed away from the wounded nebula. How many other murders had he commited? How many other deeds waited in his mind to take their turn tearing him apart? Midnight stood shaking, eyes locked on Siren.

((I hope you don't mind me putting in Midnight's memory of how he killed Milky Way back before he became an adult. If you do, I will remove it))

((Actually, that's just about spot-on. Good call.))

Siren opened her eyes again, locking them onto Midnight. Her breathing was ragged with pain, both physical and emotional.

"After you had...drained the life from her...I vowed on my very soul...that I would kill you."

She inhaled with a hiss through gritted teeth.

"But then, I discovered that I...could be better than that. I discovered...my song."

She licked the blood flecking her maw, making her saliva sticky and difficult to speak through.

"I told myself...I would not harm another soul...like you had. I became something...different. I became a dragon. Now..."

She growled.

"It is time that you...stop being a monster, and become a dragon yourself."

She frowned, in both sadness and anger.

"You took...Milky Way...my beautiful, darling sister. Stole her from me...no amount of apologies can heal the wound...torn into my heart. But...I will forgive, because I...I have learned how, even after plotting...your demise...for years. You must show me...show me that you have good in your heart. Show me..."

She closed her eyes, her mouth feeling too thick and her words too slurred to understand, so she shared with him a song through her mind, a song painting the colors of change and renewal. She may not have been able to sing through voice, but music was the only way she knew how to properly convey her feelings. So, she gave him the gift of music. The understanding of her own thoughts through song. She gazed at him, hoping he could dig deep enough into his heart to truly understand her hurt, her pain, and her new understanding of just how precious life really is.

Tyra looked at Grehyen after the tears were gone. "Huh? O-oh, yes, I'm fine... just some past memories that can't be fixed," she responded quietly, "I'll be alright." She managed a small smile and continued to fly on, slowing down slightly so she could fly beside the frilled dragon. She appreciated his concern more than he knew.

((YES! someone went into Sombra's cave..))

Sombra watched Mystic strike and miss, then signaled the others. The army burst through the walls, and stood all around so no one could escape. Sombra smiled, and started singing a summoning song.

Tenebrae screeched at the cave, and shut his eyes. "Flaming! This was a trap! This is Sombra's cave!" He yelled, knowing it was too late anyways. He seemed to glow a black, but stopped. Tenebrae jumped down, and stared at Sombra.

Mystic flew up to a stone perch, hissing. She landed, watching the others. The birds flew in with branches, darting away and close to Fyrefly. A wolf howled, and the Shadow cats meowed. The birds started chirping, and Sombra tilted her head.

Trentum was beginning to wake up. But he felt tired, still, and curled up again. His surroundings felt different somehow. Changed. As if the fight had done something to it... The smell of dragon blood was still in his nose, hovering about. His body still echoed with the memories of more or less trying to fight.

Fyrefly gathered energy in her heat chamber and let it out as fire. Sparks and orange-tinged flames shot out of her golden mouth. A pink forked tongue flicked amongst the hotness. Her paws thudded against the ground as she did as her Master told her; to run right. The birds darted around her as her fire swiftly lit their sticks.

With their sticks lit, the birds fluttered. They dove this way and that, trying the burn Tenebrae and Flaming's scales. The Shadow cats created a line at the opening, making it impossible to escape while a few also attacked. The singer birds lit candles, then attacked the two dragons. Sombra started singing, trying to Shadow Blink even more. Tenebrae had to shout to Flaming. "Cover your ears! The song will get to your brain, Shadow Blinking you!" Tenebrae screeched, trying not to glow. Something jumped onto Tenebrae's back, making him fall. It was Mystic, who was holding a burning branch in her mouth. She hissed, and started waving the flame near his shadows. Tenebrae didn't dare to move; If he did, it could end his life.

Edited by seacatsmew

Fyrefly was pleased that her current job was finished and done successfully. The hatchling launched into the air, somersaulted neatly, and kicked her paws against a tree, sprinting back to Sombra. She was ready for a new command to follow through to the bitter end. Her paws barely touched the ground as she dashed back. Her speed lowered and she came to a steady stop by the Shadow Walker. "What am I to do now, Master?" she asked, her voice flowing smoothly like honey. Her tongue flashed hungrily, her pupils were snake-like slits. There was, however, a tiny voice in her head that was gradually getting harder and harder to hear as her need to please her Master grew greater. Remember the real Sombra? the quiet, pained voice asked. And remember the real Fyrefly? Where did she go? But the Gold dragonness shook off these words.

Windsong! Help us! She screamed to her thoughts, shadow cats started approaching everywhere and the cave enterance was blocked. "I shall burn them alive before I'll get shadow blinked," Flaming snarled agressively. She roared thunderously, making it even louder since they are in a cave before busting out light blue fire at the singing creatures, inrurpting their spell and causing them to be caught on her fire. The hellfire wyern used her great tail to knock away the ones whom tried to attack her, swatting them into the cave's wall. She just relised that her friend was getting attacked by the 'injurd' white hatchling and tried to knock it off with her wing tip while trying to fight away the others away from her.

Lymu made her grip around Midnight's horn looser, her claws were getting heavy from holding into it all of the time. She started to relaxed when Midnight seemed to controlled himself from his blood lust. A nerous spark danced on her wing before vanishing. She watched the vampire backed away from the wounded nebula, still not moving his blood red eyes away from her.

Sombra smiled. "Well, help us attack Flaming over the-" Before she could finish her sentence, her shadows were on fire. "YOU LITTLE...!!!" Sombra started glowing a black-red, and the fire started to die. Mystic just stood near Tenebrae, while Tenebrae stay still. In moments, Sombra was healed and the flames were gone, and Sombra attacked Flaming. Mystic hissed and backed away, grabbing Tenebrae and flying onto a stone perch. Sombra started singing while attacking, and the trap could be heard even if you were in the clan cave.

Windsong's mind buzzed with someone's voice calling for help. Flaming? He snarled and looked around.

"Hold up guys, something's not right."

He tried to contact her with his own thoughts.

Where are you?

Tenebrae blinked, seeming to hear Windsong. We need your help-now! Follow the sound... Tenebrae started making a strange sound, chirping, roaring and clicking all together. Sombra froze in place, confused. She stopped singing, and tilted her head. Mystic also froze, tilting her head. In moments, the cave was caked in darkness, and when the candles came on again, no one besides Tenebrae and Flaming was there. Tenebrae continued making the strange sound, but was confused.

Fyrefly smiled. Flaming. A familiar dragon, she was sure of it. But now her enemy. Especially when Sombra snarled something. Fyrefly hissed, her pupils widening then thinning. She dove at Flaming after Sombra. "You attack my master?!" Fyrefly snarled, her voice a guttural roar. Her body frosted over with ice. She gathered energy and inhaled. Fyrefly let loose a huge burst of freezing cold air. It's hard for myself to get cold, but when I do, it's deadly. Will it be the same with another fire beast? she wondered, flicking her tongue over her fangs.

((Woah. Fyrefly is VERY powerful!))

Sombra smiled at Fyrefly. She started rolling around, which could easily distract someone on the other team. Sombra got up, and sent a mind-message to everyone in the Silent Forest. If anyone comes in, we have two dragons hostage. The only way to save them...Face us, and win. Sombra repeated that message, making sure it would reach everyone. Mystic flapped her wings, and flew outside. She landed on the roof, and flashed her red claws. It was showing the place that Sombra's cave was, and Mystic would not get hurt easily if they attacked her. After all, she was a White dragon. She had put Tenebrae in a medal cage, a cage that no dragon could break. Plus, Tenebrae had fainted. Mystic continued flashing her claws, and Sombra and most of her army started to try to drag Flaming into a cage, the ones that didn't break or melt, or anything like that.

((Oh, sorry if I made it seem like she was very powerful. xd.png She was just really mad, so she let out a widespread burst of cold air. Although her body usually does frost over when she lowers her temperature (charging up her power). And it seems that Sombra's spell has really affected her...))

Fyrefly could feel the Shadow Walker's pleased gaze on her. What happened to you? the tiny, incessant voice in her head asked sadly. I became who I really am. she thought surely. No, her conscience said. The real Fyrefly would never try to hurt another dragon. The real Fyrefly would hesitate to attack a helpless enemy. Just look at the Shadow Walker's army... Are you trying to obliterate all the dragons in this vicinity? Fyrefly felt a surge of rage at the voice. Who am I really? I don't even know anymore. All I know is that Sombra is my master - she isn't! - and I must obey her commands... Fyrefly felt as conflicted as Trentum had not too long ago. But this was a fight with herself, not a different presence. It was between the conscience, the mind she had before she was Shadow Blinked... And the new personality she gained.

Flaming snarled at the shadows in anger, her hellfire wyvern part was starting to come out. Her bad temper side. Lashing at the shadows and Sombra's army violently. But there was too many of them, she kept on fight. Moving out of the way of the ice bust from Fyrefly to kept the battle going on. But slowly she was loosing strengh, her body started to get exhusted from fighting so much. Flaming felt cuts and claws ripping though her body, she was loosing so much blood and it was getting to hard to fight them off anymore. Slowly she dropped to her knees, panting loudly as she tried to hit them away with her heavy tail. Everything hurted and she can feel the battle going in slow motion, she letted out a loose roar before breathing out one last breath of fire. It wasn't very efective but it drained most of her strengh, causing her to crash into the ground with exhustment and pain. The last thing she could remember was getting dragged inside of an metal cage before blacking out...

Windsong heard the strange sound and followed it, hoping that the others were following his lead.

When he came upon a cavern, sounds of fighting were ringing through the air. He landed at the cave and gave a loud, melodious battle cry into the darkness within, waiting to see if Sombra - or anyone - would come forth. When at first no one did, he shouted through voice and mind:

"Sombra! Enough of this! This is not who you are! You are hurting your friends! Your family! Put an end to this nonsense, for you have nothing to achieve from this!"

((Truth-be-told, at the moment, Sombra is Shadow Blinked. The only thing is, her 'other' self disappeared. So if she changes back, she'll be a nobody with amnesia. And Mystic has grown up.))

Sombra stepped out from the shadows, and sent the army into their rooms. "You don't know me...Do you? When I was an egg, I was neglected. Almost dead. Tuinya saved me, and at that time, she was evil." Sombra said, slowly signaling Tenebrae to come out along with Fyrefly. Tenebrae stood on the left side behind her, watching. "I could Shadow Blink you all right now. It would be easy. Just a simple little song..." She said, smiling. Tenebrae suddenly fell to the ground, fainting. Sombra looked at the roof, and gasped. "MYSTIC! Get her!!" Within moments, eight Shadow cats were dragging the White adult to the medal cages.They locked her in, then went to their rooms. Sombra started singing, her claws turning blood red. Her pupils turned thin, and the singing was more beautiful then ever.

"The night has risen,

Our hope is living,

The diamonds glittering,

We fight!

We fight, fight, fight,

To the death!"

Sombra sung that one thing over and over again, which made Mystic unable to fly. Not Shadow Blinked, but afraid, making her wings hang like stones at her sides.