DragonGirl10188

Our War~ Accepting!

((Okay....I just want feedback on whats going on in the RP so I can work out a way on how to get my characters back inside of it. I'm also thinking of killing off one of my characters since controlling three is getting kind of annoying.))

((The clan members have won the war with Sombra...but Sombra now can't remember...pretty much anything. She knows to keep away from the clan cave, though. Midnight has bad wounds, and Ri'Dan has put a red potion on his wounds. Tyra, Tobias, Trentum and Grehyen are having a race, Fyrefly and 'Benerate' are going to the forest to talk. Mystic is back in her cave after healing Tyra, Grehyen and Siren, and flew away from Sombra's family's cave before Sombra could do anything. Benerate isn't a new dragon, he's Tenebrae covered in vines, plants, dirt, mud, and more stuff from the Ensia Forest. Windsong saw the three dragons huddled in a corner(Lymu, Midnight and Ri'Dan) and went over to them. I'm guessing Siren is washing the blood off, or just plain swimming. I'm not sure about the others.))

Fyrefly nodded and turned to the forest. It was tall, looming. A hint of foliage and earth wafted from it. The Gold dragonness jumped over the river and padded into the forest. She paused briefly to make sure the Shadow Walker was following. "There's a quiet clearing somewhere around here." she said, scenting the air for a moment. Fyrefly turned and slipped between a leafy plant and tree, feeling the smooth bark on her. On the other side was a small, grassy clearing. A small stack of flat slabs of rock sat in the middle, graced at the edges by elegant, dangling moss. She lied down on the lush grass, watching the dust motes and tiny insects in the air as she waited for Benerate to rest on the warm rocks.

Trentum laughed, play-fighting and rolling around. He was in a state of complete happiness. Then he trotted over to Tyra, smiling. That tree... Wasn't that the one Tyra had fallen on him from? He stifled another laugh and joined her. The Black dragon turned to the river and stretched. "I'm not so sure either of them can beat you, Tyra." he began humbly. "But I sure can." Trentum added with a wink.

Grehyen got to his feet and trotted over to join Tyra and Trentum by the tree. "Don't be so cocky pal. I'm winning this one." He looses a friendly growl and swished his tail in anticipation of the race.

Tobias joined the other young dragons with a smile on his face. "I'm confident in my speed. I think I'm going to win." He crouched and readied himself to spring foreward once the race began.

~

Midnight opened his eye and the world slowly began to come back into focus around him. He saw Windsong and Ri'Dan over him and Lymu nearby as well. The black weakly lifted his head a few inches off the ground before dropping back down again. He could hardly move, so he simply watched the other dragons with his eye.

Jigsaw stretched and sat up from where she had been sittingon the riverbank. Her feet were covered in dirt, so Jigsaw reached in and willed the swirling liquid to wash over and clean her talons. It chilled to the bone, but was refreshing at the same time. She wondered if she could actually lift the water using just her mind as she made the water surround her feet. Jigsaw focused on a small part of the river, and suddenly a small blue sphere began to rise. It shook before spontaneously exploding into a thousand little water droplets that splashed back into the river. Wow, that was kinda cool, she thought . Her eyes then drifted over to where Glace lay buried. The only evidence that she was ever there was the disturbed dirt and the tiniest whiff of her scent. That's no proper grave for such a brave, wonderful hatchling, she thought sadly. Suddenly, Jigsaw knew what to do.

Jigsaw found a flat stone, about a foot tall, and carefully with her claw enscribed the word 'Glace' into the rock. She gripped the stone gently in her mouth and pushed it into the dirt behind Glace's grave. Jigsaw then proceeded to pat down the dirt and clear the leaves and grass away. "That looks better," she whispered to herself, a small tear dropping from her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gizmo noticed the Nebula dragoness clearing the grave of the hatchling and suddenly felt compelled to do something. She really did care for that 'Glace' hatchling, he thought, guilt starting to flood his mind. Earlier memories of when he had hurt the Winter Seasonal rushed into his head. Gizmo slowly walked over to the river, dipped his blackened paws in, and rubbed them. The permanently embedded soot wouldn't come off, but it wouldn't rub off onto Jigsaw and Glace's gift.

Gizmo lifted off into the sky, soaring over the forest. There's a meadow near here, I can get them there, he thought, scanning the horizon for the familiar lush, green field. At last he found it and spiraled down, landing with a crackly sound as the long stalks were crushed beneath his weight.

Gizmo looked around. Flowers of all colors surrounded him. One in particular actually astounded him. The plant of interest was tall with wide, pastel petals. Its middle was white instead of the usual yellow. Now THAT'S a flower! he thought excitedly. With precision, he dug under the magnificent plant and gently pulled it out, roots attached. He went on to collect more flowers of various shapes and sizes in the same manner. As soon as his talons were full and he couldn't handle any more of the delicate plants, he lifted off and soared back to the cave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gizmo alighted silently next to Jigsaw. The grieving dragoness did not even notice him as he went around replanting the flowers he had brought from the meadow. She was lost in her own thought, encased in the precious few memories of Glace she had. She snapped out of her trance-like state as a claw gently tapped her back. She gasped in astonishment at the sight that met her. Flowers of all types surrounded the grave and stone. "It's beautiful," she said, not knowing how to describe it. "Thank you... Um, Gizmo?" Gizmo just smiled. He had met this dragoness before, rather early in his life. And they both remembered it.

Trentum laughed. "You're both crazy." he said with amusement. He crouched, and his tail whipped the tree. A scrap of bark fell to the ground, scraped by tough dragon scales. "I'm definitely winning this." he added quietly to the two young dragons he stood in between. "Tyra, I guess you can call the start." he suggested, unfolding and refolding his wings. They were a little torn, and still annoyingly sore, but he didn't need them. This race was on paw.

Siren pulled herself out of the water, shaking off and feeling much better. She headed back toward the cave, seeing that some of the others were poised to lunge. By the way they were standing, she guessed that they were getting ready to race. She sat on the sidelines to watch.

-------

Windsong gently lifted Midnight's head, looking him over.

"Hmm...Ri'Dan? Would you mind watching over him for a moment?"

Without waiting for a response, he headed back outside and searched around for Lotus. Upon finding her, he walked up to the lovely purple dragoness and asked, "Excuse me, Lotus? Could I ask you to do something for me? One of our clanmates is injured and missing an eye. Could I get you to grow us a Lumrik vine? Its leaves have healing properties that help flesh to mend itself faster."

Tyra's cheeks turned a faint light blue as she blushed slightly as the three teenage dragons crowded around her. "Oh, yes of course!" she replied nervously. Using the icy blade on her tail, she drew a line level with the tree in the dirt. "Here's the starting line," she announced, positioning herself just behind the line, "First one to jump into the river wins." She smiled brightly, her tail flicking back and forth, as she crouched down in a starting position.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Tenebrae smiled. "Now, about this message..it's from Anonymous. I was told not to say her name...but she-I mean, it-would like to say sorry...for everything. It would like to meet you farther in the forest, close to the unknown lands in the Ensia Forest. But it also told me to lead you. Now remember, do not tell anyone anything about this message. I will wait for you to answer if you need time. That is all." He paused. "And if you figure out the name Benerate, please, do tell me," he added. Tenebrae continued watching a small group of ants try to carry a vine.

Sombra sighed and went back into her nest, falling asleep. She had a dream that she had many times before, only the dream was covered in mist. Almost invisible. But this time...she could see it clearly.

Sombra sat in her nest, looking at Tenebrae. Tenebrae seemed angry, angrier then he had ever been before. Only he was crying. "Why..why did you kill my parents? I saw it..in a vision...why did you need to kill my parents? Why?!?!" He shouted. Only it was more in fear and sadness then anger. "I...I don't know what you are talking about..." Sombra said. "I saw it! You killed them!" He shouted. "What are you talking about...Tenebrae?" Sombra asked. "Just yesterday..you killed my parents...just because they came to hunt near your cave...why did you do that?" Tenebrae asked, his voice drenched in sadness. "I..I don't know..." Sombra said. Tenebrae attacked her, scratching her small wing. Sombra gasped and curled up tightly, scared. He suddenly ran out of the cave, screaming, "I will get you someday, Sombra! I will get you!"

Sombra woke up, gasping for breath. It was just a dream..Just a dream... Sombra thought. The night was suddenly filled with a scream, a scream of fear and anger. Change the future...Save the friendship! The voice filled her head with a soft whisper. Sombra suddenly knew what to do. I must listen to what the voice says. Sombra darted into the shadows, disappearing.

Edited by seacatsmew

Trentum grinned, his tailtip flicking in the air expectantly. "Whenever you're ready, Tyra." he murmured softly. The Black dragon stepped forward a little to meet the line in the dirt, feeling a bit of frost from it chilling his paw. Trentum's shadow swirled beneath him, lifting a little at the edges. It made him a little nervous, as it had never done that, but he tried to ignore the strange shiver of a feeling.

Fyrefly blinked at the Shadow Walker's stammering. He seemed to be concealing something... Or maybe he just wasn't that good with strangers? She nodded. Yes yes, I already promised that I would keep it a secret. she thought. The young Gold dragonness listened intently. "Meet... he-, I mean, them..?" she mumbled softly. "Figure out your name... What...?" she said, confused beyond words. "I... Yes, I'll come with you. I'd like to know what they have to say to me." she added, still wondering what he was talking about.

Tenebrae smiled. "I see your confused. I'll explain later..or maybe she-I mean, it- can explain." Tenebrae sighed silently, then looked up. "It would be easiest in the air. To get there, I mean. Need any time to get ready?" He asked. Benerate/Tenebrae quickly grabbed a vine that almost fell off of him and put it back, making sure he wasn't shown as Tenebrae again.

Midnight was only vaguely aware of what was happening around him. He felt something lift his head from the ground and he tried to focus his remaining eye on it. It was a dragon, thats all he could tell. He heard the voice as well but there was a ringing in his ears and he could not place whose it was. His head dropped back to the ground when the other dragon released it.

He lay still for a moment before mumbling to himself quietly with a slight chuckle, "How fitting...that a vampire should die of blood loss..." He slowly lost his hold on conciousness again.

~

Grehyen and Tobias both went to the starting line for the race as well and waited for Tyra to start it. Grehyen's frills quivered with excitement as he awaited the start of the race.

When everyone was settled and ready to start, Tyra called out, "Alright, ready? Three...two...one...GO!" Tyra surged from the starting line, her long legs reaching, her claws gripping the soft earth and propelling her forward. She laughed, throwing her head up, having one of the best times of her life.

Mystic flew out of her cave. She started flying towards the Clan Cave, needing to warn them. Warn them about Sombra and how her army is still evil. Warn them about Tenebrae, and how he disappeared. And warn them about Tuinya, who was now the leader of The Angels of The Moon.

Username: paigerttr

Name: Tariston

Personality: ?

History: my dad stayed with me while my mom fought she died so daddy takes care of me

Other: my sibling Ash is with me to!

Clan or Loner: clan

Power: I can uh I don't know never got my powers

Type: kinda a dark kinda poison ask my dad he'll know for sure!

Did I forget one

Name: Ash

Personality: kinda nice

History: it's like my sisters but momma was killed in front of me my dad and my sister

Other: no

Clan or loner: Clan

Powers: well it's hard to explain make acid rain on choice dragon or tree or anything

Type: poison

Name: Chest

Personality: find out

History: we'll my mate died in front of me and my kids

Other: ?

Clan or Loner: Clan

Powers: when I fly it makes any clouds shape in a way

Type: air and water

((One: Post those in the OoC. Two: We aren't accepting, the maker of this role play is busy and hasn't updated the status.))

Trentum shot forward immediately, his bunched up muscles loosening. He propelled towards the finish, claws raking the cool soil underpaw. He felt wind rush over him. He took in a tiny sip of air, paws barely touching the earth.

Fyrefly blinked. He was getting more confusing, really. "No, I can go now." she said, flexing her shimmering wings. "...Yes, we should go now." she added, a hint of uneasiness creeping into her voice. I hope the others don't come looking for me! They'd be so worried. she thought.

Tobias shot forward from the starting line, his muscles coiling and releasing like springs to shoot him forward across the ground in great bounds. He laughed and hummed to himself as he shot towards the water, putting more power into his springs, hoping to gain a lead.

Grehyen leapt forward from the starting line a split second after Tyra shouted for them to start. His powerful muscles propelled him forward but his slower gait caused him to fall a little behind the others. He ground his teeth and forced himself to try and run faster, beating his wings slightly to aid his running.

~

Midnight twitched on the cave floor in his unconcious state. His remaining eye flicked back and forth beneath its closed lid as another memory came back to him..

The young Midnight, a newly fledged adult soared happily along above the trees of the Ensia forest. The treetops sped past underneath the young dragon. He felt free and alive, glad to finally be rid of Inkheart's services. He was not alone however, a young white dragoness flew next to him. The two young dragons laughed and flew intricate loops and formations around eachother.

They then touched down next to the glistening waters of the echo river to rest and quench their thirst. But something changed. The water turned dark as a huge mass moved beneath the surface towards the white dragoness.

"Lari get back!" Midnight roared and threw himself between the form in the water as the great neglected dragon burst from the water. Inkheart bashed the young black dragon aside easily and closed with the white dragoness. Midnight tried to get back to his feet but was caught across the face by a blow of the neglected's tail. He faded in and out of reality, only catching glimpses of what happened.

Roars of anger and screams of pain.

Glimmering white scales stained with crimson blood.

Then Inkheart stood over him, glaring down at the young black dragon, a glowing symbol appearing in each of his eyes.

"You censorkip.gif ..." Midnight weezed. "I swear that one day... I will kill you!"

The energy shot from the symbols in Inkheart's eyes and into Midnight's right eye. And slowly he lost focus on the world...

Midnight twitched and murmured as his memory came back to him, "Lari..."

Tyra looked from Trentum to Tobias then Grehyen as she bolted for the river which was quickly coming into view. Looking to her right, she suddenly spotted a large boulder with a flat side. Grinning, she began slacking just a little and veering off towards the boulder, her wings tucked tightly to her sides to help prevent drag in the air.

((Decided to post.))

"Lari? Who is Lari?" Lymu questioned Midnight kindly with her head tited to the side confusedly. Sparks of her small, dark blue wings zapped at the sky randomly from boredom. Her tail wrapped around herself to get more comfortable as she sat besides the vampire with huge trusting eyes.

~

Were the bloody hell am I?

The black marrow dragon blinked a few times, finding himself lying on the hard, cold ground. Dracouraca groaned lowly as he pulled himself up, everything was blurry and was impossible to work out were he was. In till the blur cleared away with another blink and the marrow dragon studied the area he was standing in. It was a forest. He was standing in the middle of a clearing and but it wasn't too big, just big enough to fit the dragon. His vanish spell must had gone wrong. He wasn't mean't to be here. Dracouraca saw white branches sitting in front of him, he jerked away from them with a low fearful screech. They weren't branches, they were dragon bones. I must be miles away from the cave, he thought to himself as Dracouraca scanned the area for something to catch his interest apart from the dead dragon reminds standing in front of him. He was properly near the humans, he can smell their village near by and his nose twitched to the scent of their sweat, freshly baked breed and home made cheese. Dracouraca knew that he needed to get out of here as soon as possible. Where ever he was, this wasn't a safe place for a dragon. Dracouraca whipped his head towards the cry of a human. His red eyes locked into the small boy standing be hide him with its eyes widen with excitement.

(Who controls Lotus? I can't post further on Windsong's part until she responds to him.)

Siren watched with mild interest as the dragons raced. A part of her wanted to join them, but when one only has two legs rather than four, it is best that one stay to flying.

Tenebrae spread his wings and launched himself in the air, hovering a while to wait for Fyrefly. He then started flying through the trees, looking for the plant-covered cave.

Mystic yawned. She landed near the Clan Cave, her white scales shining in the light. "Clan, I have dangerous news. Tuinya, a great Shadow Cat, is now leading the Angels of the Moon! This war isn't over..." she said. Mystic waited for a response.

((Sorry, kronosdragon. I do.))

Lotus blinked. She'd been watching the hatchlings race when Windsong snuck up on her. Or maybe she wasn't paying attention. "Oh, a Lumrik vine?" she repeated. "Let's see..." Lumrik... what was that again? Of all the plants I forget, this had to be one of them! she thought, distressed. I remember seeing it... ah yes, that was how it looked like... Now the spell for it... okay! I think I remember! Lotus concentrated her magical energy on the vine she pictured in her head. She produced it slowly, going through each and every fiber of the plant, slowly creating it. Lotus opened her eyes. "Ha.. here you go..." she said, a little tired. It's hard, constructing from memory.. she thought, recalling the last time she'd done it.

Trentum pressed his wings closer to his body. He focused on the end point, not even aware of his surroundings or what was happening. He was going faster than he had ever gone before. Despite being close to unbalanced, his paws struck the earth with power each stride, not missing a single beat.

Siren looked up at the White dragon.

When did she get here? I don't remember seeing her any time before I blacked out...And then she appeared and healed me. I'll need to look in on that later...

"We know," she stated. "Windsong is gathering the rest of the adults this evening, after the younglings are asleep. We are to discuss our next plan of action then."

-----------

Windsong thanked Lotus and leaped down to the forest floor in front of the cave, the vine carried in his mouth. He hurried inside and bit the vine in half, the hollow center full of a thick, gooey sap the color of blood. He gently moved Midnight's head so that his missing eye was visible. Windsong cringed at the sight, then went about cleaning the wound with one of the Lumrik leaves, which had antiseptic properties.

"Okay," he said softly, in case this process was bringing Midnight out of his slumber. "This will sting a little, but it will help in the long run."

He took some of the Lumrik sap and dripped it around the outside of Midnight's eye socket. He then took one of the leaves and pressed it down over the sap. He kicked up a gentle breeze to help the sap thicken and dry. Once it had, the makeshift eye patch was set in place. It would dry out in a few days and fall off, but by that time, the plant will have done its job.

Using his claw, he trimmed off the three pointed tips of the leaf, as well as the stem. That way, it wouldn't irritate him by jabbing at his cheek or eyebrows.

"There we are...You'll be feeling better in no time. Now, for those other wounds..."

He looked at the liquid that still glimmered on his black scales, over which Ri'Dan had poured it. He could see that the liquid had closed the wounds, but only with a thin layer of flesh to stop the bleeding. To prevent infection and spur the healing process, he poured some of the sap onto the wounds in addition to the potion that Ri'Dan had used. This would help ensure that the flesh was strengthened and began to heal itself more efficiently.

Tobias and Grehyen continued to rush along towards the river. Grehyen saw Tyra veer off from the group. "Where are you going?" he questioned and then saw the boulder she was heading towards. He then realized that he had fallen behind again. He put all of his focus into catching back up with Tobias and Trentum, but the two lighter dragons would be hard to catch with their lead.

Tobias pushed himself so that he was right beside the sprinting Trentum. He noticed the other two had fallen behind and smirked, "I guess its between you and me now." He forced his muscles to pump harder and tried to get ahead of the black dragon.

~

Midnight opened his eye when he felt something move his head. His eye locked on Windsong when he warned him that the healing could sting a bit. "I am accustomed to pain." He didn't even flinch as the ridgewing tended to his wounds, instead he turned his gaze to Lymu, glad to see the little thunder dragon.

He then heard her mention Lari and tears built in his eye. "Lari.... Lariela was her full name... She was someone very close to me.... and Inkheart took her from me..." the great black dragon closed his eye and a tear escaped from the lid.