DragonGirl10188

Our War~ Accepting!

Sombra's faint cry for help reached her ears but she dismissed it as nothing. Tyra nudged Grehyen gently with one of her wings. "Hey, it's good to be stubborn sometimes. It's better than being scared and weak all the time," she told Grehyen, swallowing nervously and looking away. That's all she'd being doing her entire life, running and hiding. She was ashamed of it but it's really all she could do. Managing a smile, she looked back at Grehyen. "How's your leg?" she inquired, seeing him wincing. She moved the makeshift sling back so she could examine it. She placed her frosty paws on his arm lightly to numb the pain.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

((Wow.. Everyone is teaming up to stop AND save Sombra. Although she now calls her group 'The Angels of the Moon'.))

Tenebrae pointed at two different rooms, and nodded. Sombra made another call for help, louder. Tenebrae then joined Sombra, making a shadow carry her to her room. He then walked into his, messing around with something. But at Mystic's cave, something else was happening...

Mystic screamed, guarding Xaphan. Her wings were torn, and Tuinya was closing in. With a pounce, Tuinya caught Mystic and started dragging her to Sombra's cave. With any luck-and hope-Mystic would faint. When she arrived, she locked Mystic up and wandered around. Tuinya waited for Sombra to come out.

Edited by seacatsmew

Windsong smiled and took Midnight's paw in his own.

"I am very protective of my clan. It is my family; everyone a part of me. You have caused us great grief, but I know that there is good in your heart. If you are willing to aid us, then I am willing to call you my brother."

He then turned to Dracouraca.

"I know you and I have talked. We don't have to be friends if you so wish, but let us not be enemies."

He then held his paw out to the Black Marrow, hoping that Dracouraca understood.

Edited by kronosdragon

Dracouraca cracked a toothly smile. "You surely earned my trust. Never going to be more happy then to aid you. No one uses Teloport but me, we are stopping that kid."

He can feel Windsong's paw on his back, he cannot tell if he is welcoming him or just doing that cause he just felt like it. He turned towards the green dragon whom didn't say anything yet. Dracouraca didn't ask him about their question, he knew that the green dragon knew their question. While facing him, his mind built up with plans on how they are going to stop Sombra. One thought was caving her in just how he imprisoned Flaming the hellfire wyvern to make his own escape.

Windsong smiled, then turned to the Green. He was, as of yet, uncertain about the potion-wielder. He did not know his standings on the war, nor did he know his motives for joining Inkheart to begin with. He cleared his throat and gave him a hard gaze.

"Green...Ri'Dan, was it? You are skillful in your craft, and skill is something that we need in order to overcome this foe. Crisie is...well, she's gone. She seems to have disappeared once again, so in her absence, I will take it upon myself to offer you a spot in my family. I know not what your intentions were in joining Inkheart, but even you must see that all of this bloodshed is unnecessary. Power is not worth the lives of innocents, be them hatchlings or adults. So, it is with honor and dignity that I ask you to join us, and leave behind the bitter hatred of Inkheart to fester in its own filth. Help us bring peace back to our race, and stop the killing."

He held out his paw to Ri'Dan. If he could convince the Green to join them, then not only would Inkheart's greatest lackeys be turned, but they may actually have a chance to stop Sombra and bring her back.

Ri'Dan growled to himself. Goes to show, kids. Always do your research about the evil group you want to join BEFORE killing the one you love who happens to guard the thing the group wants. They might just go good! He looked at Windsing's outstretched paw and then Midnight who accepted the invitation. Then Dracouraca who was looking at him. What would he say? Ri'Dan looked at his paws, staring half at the grass. He looked back up at them and sighed, his sides heaved with the exaggerated breath. "Fine. I'll help you. Just be glad I'm out of ****ing hemlock." An obvious frown was his face, but he was willing to cooperate.

"Great," he hissed as he nodded as Ri'Dan agreed to help them. Then he turned back to the others. "Anyone got any plans? Cause I have a stupid one..." He explained some of his plans to them. One of them was caveing in the Shadow walker and her cats just he did with Flaming. Another one was to knock them out and try and work out a cure for Sombra's evilness. But he didn't tell the others his last plan cause that involed killing Sombra, cause that would upset Midnight.

Lymu woken up as soon as the light bleamed onto her eyes, she blinked a few times and pulled herself up. Slipping on something she cried out in surpise and grabbed the closest thing near her. A rock sitting right out of the ground, she hanged onto it as if she was clinging on for her life. Then she worked out what it actully was. The thunder hatchling worked out that she was on the back of the vampire dragon. Smiling to herself shyly, she pulled herself up and dogded the spines down his back as she climbed to the top of his head. Leaning over while holding onto his horns to keep her balance as she lisened to the four dragons.

Flaming approached from her cave, walking towards the other dragons. She could see them talking to each other as if they were like old friends. The hellfire wyvern pulled to a stop as soon she was at least a metre away from them. She can feel their eyes staring at her but she decided to ignore it. She can sense that the used to be evil ones had their hearts changed to give goodness another chance. "I'm going with you guys," she spoke finally.

Edited by Tiffashy

Windsong shook Ri'Dan's paw.

"It's settled, then. I hope we can make you feel at home here. Now..."

He looked at Dracouraca.

"We'll make plans once we have everyone patched up. We'll heal the wounded, and bury the dead. Only when we have everyone in a better spirits can we really make any good plans, because we're going to need everyone to cooperate."

He looked around, counting out those who remained.

"We don't have very many...where is Lotus? I haven't seen her in a while, and she hadn't been fighting..."

He pawed the blood-muddied earth beneath his claws as he thought.

"Alright, everyone who is injured should go back into the cave. Anyone who can still fly, come with me. We need to spread out and find anyone lingering in the forest, dead or alive."

With that, he took to the air and waited for those without serious injury to join him in his search for other survivors.

Ri'Dan flared his wings and flapped, causing a great downdraft that sent him seven feet off of the ground. He flapped again, this wingbeat sending him into the air beside Windsong. "If you want a good place to start searching, there was recent landslide in the Silent Forest. We go to the Silent Forest, we'll hear news if anyone is in there. Word travels fast amongst the undead and the evil." Ri'Dan offered.

Dracouraca scroffed a little when all of the dragons taken off to fly, leaving him with Midnight, Lymu and Flaming. "I dunno about you guys but i'm going to port there and met you guys there." With that, the black mist circled around him, creating a huge black cloud around himself. When it fadded away, he wasn't there anymore.

Flaming took off after Windsong and Ri'Dan, when a strong stroke of her wings, she was already flying besides them. Soaring though the air with the wind rusing past her face. "The Silent forset is a dangerous place though, but you arn't wrong. It is a good place to start, pehaps Sombra's cave is hiden there."

"Flaming is right, not to mention that Dracouraca and I had a run-in with some of the more...violent types. The Silent Forest may be good for news, but we should check the area around our home as well."

He looked off into the distance, then back at the others.

"Ri'Dan, who in the forest do you know that would be a reliable source of information without causing a stir or attracting the attention of any rogue vampires?"

Tenebrae for the forth time was free of the Shadow Blinking, and chose to leave. But Sombra blocked him. "What are you doing, 78.9?" She asked. Tenebrae blinked. That was his number name, the name that was given to stubborn Shadow Blinked dragons. He pushed Sombra aside, and started to run. "I'm leaving, that's what!" He yelled. He stopped, feeling the heat of four other dragons. "Wh-who is there?" He yelled, nervous. He then started moving closer, frozen when he arrives. "Evil....and good?" He said, amazed.

Sombra growled. Lock down time... She thought, then started walking towards Tuinya. "Lock down!" She yelled, walking past them and hiding in her room. Mystic darted inside, free at last. Tuinya nodded, and put piles of rocks in front of each room. She hid in her room, putting a pile in front last. The cave was empty...besides the footprints of the army.

Sombra looked at Mystic, then started singing. Mystic was Shadow Blinked, at last, and now healed herself and Sombra. She started flying, with Sombra studying it. Sombra smiled. "Land, and go to sleep. NOW!" Mystic landed, and fell asleep soon after that. Sombra stood near the opening.

Edited by seacatsmew

Tyra turned her head to look at the group as they began to take off. "H-hey, Windsong! Windsong, what about me?!" she asked in exasperation. "I want to help! Maybe my ice and water abilities might be of assistance?" In the back of her mind also, she was wondering about the strange ice dragon that had contacted her through Windsong.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Sombra made a new strange call. Tenebrae heard, and tilted his head. "Sombra is in the Silent Forest, lock down. Bring me with, I know where her cave is. And, my mist can come in handy." Tenebrae said. A bird was perched close, one from Sombra's army. The bird flew off, pleased to tell her master.

"Come on then!" Flaming yelled back at Tyra cause they were quiet a distance away from each other. She gave another powerful stroke of her wings to keep herself in air as she was flying besides the two adult dragons. Windsong and whatever that guy's name was. The hellfire took a peek below her to see Midnight with Lymu along with Tyra. The thunder hatchling was standing between Midnight's horns and the ice dragon was waiting for their answer. They were heading towards the Silent forset, that way they could find out the news along the undead and shadly looking dragons. A thought poped out of nowhwere. Wasn't it too dangerous for the ice hatchling to come along? It doesn't matter now, all of them were in danger. If they didn't act soon enough, all of them would face something even worse then death...

((Hey, look at my post above.....and yes, Tenebrae is on a tree. He can't fly yet.))

Tenebrae waited for an answer, still perched on the tree. "Can I join you guys?" He asked again. Sombra's call came again, louder. And this time, you could hear the words. "78.9, get back here!" Sombra yelled. Tenebrae winced, then remembered he was too far away. "Please?" He added.

((Wait, you need to say someone's name if you are talking to them. I couldn't tell who Tenebrae is talking to :3

Alright, going to bed now. Don't go too far without me xd.png))

Edited by Tiffashy

((...Tenebrae doesn't know anyone's name though.....))

Tenebrae started jumping, tree to tree. Although he couldn't fly, he could jump. "Pleeeease?" He asked the group. He had to jump fast to keep up, but wouldn't look away from the group. Tenebrae tilted his head, hearing Sombra scream again.

Sombra was screaming, annoyed. Mystic was already covering her ears. Sombra gave up, and made sure that everyone (hopefully) was ready for the attack. She went back into her room, and waited.

She took another glaze below her, a different shadow walker wanted to come with them. Feeling sorry for the hatchling, she signed lowly. Folding her wings, she dropped out of the sky while spinning. As soon as she was falling, someone else's screaming filled her ears. Flaming ignored it and scooped up the jumping up and down hatchling from the ground and carried it with her. As soon as they were high enough, she placed it on her back near her shoulders and caught up with the other two. I wonder how Dracouraca is going? Is Midnight coming?

Sombra continued screaming again, and the screaming was getting louder. She then fell silent, knowing the dragons were nearing her cave. "Get ready to heal, attack, defend and distract...." Sombra whispered, smiling. Since all of her army was hidden, only footsteps were seen. They all waited for the group to arrive at the cave...

Grehyen limped up next to Tyra and looked about, "Where are Tobias and Fyrefly?" He looked around but saw no sign of his friend. He then noticed Trentum still alseep and the unconcious Siren. He then saw the gravely wounded black dragon with Lymu perching on his head, watching Flaming, Windsong, and the green flying away. His frills rattled with uncertenty.

~

Midnight turned to Tyra and Grehyen, "You two go on with them. I'll keep the cave protected and watch over Trentum and Siren. I'll be able to hold off anything that could possibly come to cause harm." The black heaved himself to his feet shakily and walked over to the unconcious Siren. He gently took the badly wounded dragoness to the back of the cave and cast about for something to help close up her wounds. But his own injuries were making the process difficult.

~

Tobias walked out of his cave in the cavern Sombra had taken the army to at her call to battle. His scales bristled and he hissed, ready for a fight.

~

Grehyen looked at Midnight and nodded respectfully. He then turned to Tyra, "Come on, we have to catch up if we want to help." He limped out of the cave and jumped into the air, using powerful beats of his wings to gain altitude.

Trentum had heard Sombra's cry, just faintly. His body tingled and twitched, but he forced himself to ignore it, despite being asleep. The young Black dragon shifted in his sleep, unaware of his surroundings as he dozed off. Fyrefly will get her... Zzz... She loves Sombra... Sombra will be fine... he thought lazily.

Fyrefly stood prepared to fight, trying not to be dazed at the dark mist that had brought her to the Cave. She had to be ready. Her bright scales shone brightly, as they always did, especially when she moved. Her forked tongue flicked back and forth in her mouth, getting freezing cold then burning hot. I wonder what Master Sombra shall have me do. she wondered. Maybe fight. Or distract... Or.. Fyrefly smiled at the possibilities, her pupils still thin dark slits in emerald, looking more vicious than before.

((If someone hasn't replied to whatever you've been asking them, please hesitate to post until that person has replied. It's common RP courtesy, and prevents things from moving so fast that people get left behind.))

Windsong looked at Tyra.

"Come on. We need to stick together."

He looked around at the others still on the ground.

"If you're staying behind, watch over the cave. Take care of each other, as you would your own flesh and blood."

He then turned toward the Silent Forest, the black trees in the distance ominous and foreboding. He looked at Dracouraca.

"Let's get moving. Keep your eyes on the ground, as well. If you spot anything out of the ordinary, let someone know."

((Don't go too far. I'm gonna be gone for weekends.))

Tenebrae looked at Midnight and started to protest. "But-but I'm the only one who knows where Sombra's cave is!" He said, frowning. Tenebrae pleaded again. "Pleeeeease can I go with the group? Pleeeease?" He said.

Sombra looked at Tobias and Fyrefly. "Both of you, get into the biggest room." Sombra commanded. She then dragged Mystic along to get the army fixed before war. When that was finished, she called all of her army to a large, hidden room. "I've called you all for a meeting," She said. "So we can discuss the battle we're going to have, and the places I need you guys. Fyrefly, when I give the signal, run right. And Tobias, when she starts to run right, you run left. You'll both be hidden. Tuinya, stand in the shadows. You'll be defending. Cranial," She pointed to a large, black wolf. "Your pack will be with Tuinya. The rest of the Shadow cats, you'll be attacking. Hide in your rooms when we are finished this meeting. When they arrive, you'll be jumping out from all sides." Sombra stopped, then continued.

"Now, Neeona," She now pointed at the largest black bird. "You and half of your group will be look outs. You'll be on top of the cave, singing. Stop singing when they arrive. The rest of your group will be fighting with fire." Sombra turned to Fyrefly again. "Fyrefly, part of your job will be to light sticks so that the birds can use them." Sombra nodded. "Now, to your spots!"

The army went where they were told, and the birds started singing. Mystic wandered around the cave, looking lost. The cave seemed deserted. The birds sung louder, and Mystic started calling for help. Her call was easily known as a White Dragon, so it would lead them perfectly. "Help!" She screeched. "I'm lost!" She flapped her great wings, pretending they were broken.

Edited by seacatsmew