DragonGirl10188

Our War~ Accepting!

"All the more reason to no longer trust him."

Windsong lowered his head and looked at Midnight.

"I've lost many a friend to Inkheart, and many more to the humans, including my parents. However, you must remember that you must live on and fight for them, lest their spirit be lost from you."

He gave Midnight a smile.

"I would enjoy it if you would stay with us, brother," he said softly. "You don't have to fight your battles alone. Sometimes, it's nice to have a family behind you, should you get into trouble. We won't let Inkheart do to you what he did to take control of you. I won't let it happen to you, and I won't watch it happen to Lymu, Fyrefly, Tyra, or any of the others."

He rested a friendly paw on Midnight's head.

"You have a family that won't use you for evil things. Please, don't abandon it. Not now, when it welcomes you with open arms."

With a burst of speed, Tyra ran up to boulder and launched into the air. Her thin body sliced through the wind like a knife through butter and she managed to catch up with Tobias and Trentum. She pumped her thin wings a few final times before suddenly tucking them tightly against her body and surging downward like a torpedo towards the rushing water of the river. With a splash, her nose pierced the river's surface and her body followed closely behind just a split second before her opponents. (Is it ok that Tyra wins the race since I came up with the idea? 83)

((Sure, fine with me.))

Trentum forced his claws out further than they already were, catching the earth by their sharp tips and slashing the grass, leaving a trail of shredded green behind him. He felt wind sliding over his scales as his paws just barely touched the earth. Man, Tyra's fast! he thought to himself. He took in a small breath and forced himself to move faster.

Lotus nodded, and curled back up to catch her breath. That was harder than I thought it would be... I really need more practice. she thought. Lotus looked around, then slid off of the cave with streamlined grace. Her purple paws touched the cool grass, and she slunk towards the forest to find a quiet clearing.

Fyrefly flapped her glittery wings, bits of sunlight catching on the shiny surface. She caught up to the Shadow Walker, still curious as to why he was covered in vines. The young dragon fluttered in the air, looking around. I wonder where he's taking me. I wonder who 'she' is...

Edited by Anquatic

((fine with me too))

Grehyen and Tobias heard the sound of scale cutting through the air overhead and looked up to see Tyra slice through the air over them. The two young dragons tried their best to catch up but Tyra's jump had put her into the lead and she plunged into the river.

Tobias plunged in a few seconds later with a beat of his wings and Grehyen drove on forward to try and catch the other three dragons before diving in after Tobias and Trentum.

~

Midnight looked up at Windsong silently, his eye full of remorse. He forced himself up to a sitting position and nearly slipped back down onto his stomach but caught himself by planting his wing claws on the ground. He felt the patch over his eye with his tongue and then looked himself over to make sure all his wounds were healing.

"Thank you Windsong." he said after assessing that his wounds had been fixed. The vampire looked down at Lymu and smiled, "And thank you for sticking by my side Lymu." He slumped back down onto his stomach and gave the little thunder dragon a nuzzle. He then lifted his head to look back at Windsong.

"I will stay. But only until Inkheart is destroyed... it is dangerous to keep a vampire in the midst of the living... But until Inkheart is stilled forever I will help however I can and try my best to control the bloodlust that the vampire in me causes.." He lay his head back down on the floor and looked from Lymu to Windsong with his single eye.

Tyra swam upwards, using her wings to propell her until finally, she broke the river's surface. Laughing, she shook the water from her head. The water was cool and refreshing, especially after that race. "Wow, you guys are fast," she complimented them shyly, "I never would have won if that boulder hadn't been there. I'm faster in the air than on land..." She swam slowly towards the others.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Tenebrae started flying slightly downward, sensing Sombra. "When I land, stay near. Do not look inside, you may be blinded. I must warn the dragon of your arrival." He looked at Fyrefly.

Windsong smiled.

"Good. Now, I'm going to go find you some food. You need to replenish what you lost. Anything in particular that you would like? Do you only drink dragon blood, or will any warm-blooded creature do?" he asked.

Trentum laughed. He fluttered his wing in the cool waves, spraying droplets of river water on the others. "Me, too, Tyra. But I stayed on the ground. Because usually when I unfold my wings while going really fast, it gets hard to get them out all the way. Even if I jump to give myself a start, it's hard to control myself like that." he said thoughtfully.

Fyrefly nodded, even more confused. Blinded?[i/] she thought, wondering what could blind her, wherever she was going. The dragonness closed her eyes. She touched down beside him and shielded her head with a wing.

Tenebrae smiled. "Good. Now, I will warn her of your arrival," he said. Tenebrae walked into Sombra's cave and threw plants at her. "Put these on, make up a name," he whispered. Sombra nodded and put the vines and leafs and flowers on. "Abros?" She whispered. Tenebrae smiled and nodded. "Benerate," he said. He walked outside. "Come in, I made sure that she was ready." Tenebrae smiled.

"Stop fooling around!" Tuinya growled. The army stopped and stood behind her. "We must lure them here...just like we lured and killed Sombra's parents when we worked for humans. But then we killed the humans we worked for. Anyways, lets go!" The army followed Tuinya as she ran out of the Silent Forest and headed straight for the Clan Cave.

Mystic turned around to face the army. "No time for that. You've gotta act. Now! I'll heal and fight a bit. But gather the others; I'll try to keep them away using a 'shield." The White dragon shut her blue eyes, which seemed to glow, and raised her front paws. A water and ice shield surrounded the Clan Cave, but only the Clan Cave. Mystic continued holding the shield around the cave.

Fyrefly nodded. I wonder what's happening... she thought. It's strange, though... Benerate seems a bit fidgety. Wouldn't tell me whoever 'she' is... or where we are... or why I have to shield my eyes... Fyrefly froze. Only then did it occur to her that something might be wrong. Her body froze, frost beginning to show on her scales. She was getting so nervous that icicles began to form on her. 'She'... And Benerate is a Shadow Walker... C-could 'she' be... Sombra?! That Shadow Walker who appeared in my dream...? I can't even remember her, and yet, why do I feel so nervous and happy? she thought, mind racing faster than the hatchlings at the clan had earlier. Benerate... Benerate... If I figure out his name... I... I can't remember. Whoever he is, he has to do with Sombra. A-and I don't have any memories of her... she thought, cold tears drizzling down her frost-covered face.

Sombra blinked. It was like if she saw Fyrefly...then she would become evil again. I can't do this...I..I don't want to hurt anyone... she thought. She dived under her nest. I can't do this! That was her last thought before blacking out.

"Are-are you ok?" Tenebrae asked, looking at Fyrefly.

Fyrefly's head snapped up to face 'Benerate', shattering half of the ice on her. "Oh, er, yes." she mumbled sheepishly, looking away as the frost melted and dripped off of her scales. "I... I'm ready?" she said, questioningly. The words were more for herself. *No,* her conscience told her with stark honesty. *You're not. You know it's Sombra. It has to be. You aren't ready to face her. As soon as you catch a glimpse, you'll run or fly off.* S-shut up... Fyrefly froze in her spot. She felt her eyes grow cold and a little foggy. No! It doesn't matter if it's Sombra or another she-dragon! Whoever I'm meeting, she has something to tell me! And I came here to listen.

Midnight rolled his eye up to look at Windsong, "Anything that bleeds will work..." The vampire turned his head away again, dragging it across the ground and then shifting himself so that he faced the wall.

Inkheart.... You traitor! You lied to me! You made up everything! How dare you! His rage coursed through his blood, his eyes begining to glow bright red, even his ruined eye shone through its patch. I will slay you with my own fangs Inkheart... The power that you bent to your cause will be your death! The black/vampire lay there in brooding silence as his memories continued to reform.

~

Grehyen stopped at the water's edge and tried to catch his breath. He stood about chest deep in the water and laughed, "That was a lot of fun! You win Tyra." The frilled dragon smiled at his friend happily.

Tobias smirked mishievously as he rolled over in the water. He looped back over himself and swam back towards the others underwater. He then powered forward and came up under Tyra.

"Congratulations Tyra!" he shouted cheerfully in his sing-song voice as he lifted her up out of the water before swinging sideways and dunking them both.

Tyra laughed and nodded, swimming circles around Trentum. "Yes, I see what you mean," she answered before slyly putting her paws on the black dragon's shoulders and swiftly dunking him under water. She couldn't help herself and squealed in laughter, swimming backwards.

Suddenly, she was rising up and up until she was in the air. "Woah! Tobias, put me down!" she demanded, grinning sheepishly. She then found herself spiralling towards the gurgling water then crashing under with a splash as the Orchedrake dunked her. The ice dragoness came up sputtering and laughing.

Trentum felt Tyra's paws on him and he splashed into the river. "Tyra!" he cried as he resurfaced. Trentum spat out water back into the river. As soon as Tyra went under from Tobias, then came back up, he pushed down on her wings to force her into the river. Trentum gave a laugh, and shook his head vigorously, spraying droplets everywhere. "That's what you get for dunking me!" he yelled.

Tenebrae nodded slowly. He walked inside, only to see no other dragon. "Shes gone..." he whispered. "Abros?" he called out to make sure. No one answered. "Shes gone. You can leave I guess," he told Fyrefly.

Fyrefly blinked. "G-gone?" she repeated, as if she hadn't heard him correctly. "But..." she murmured, a wave of disappointment washing over her. "Okay..." she whispered dejectedly, spreading her shimmering wings. Turning, she leaped into the air, and took off. I can't believe that... whoever she is.. wasn't even there to meet me... what happened? she thought.

Tenebrae sighed and flew out of the cave. He circled the cave a few times, then left to the other side of the forest.

Tobias laughed and chirruped happily after Tyra was dunked but then found himself being tackled into the water by Grehyen. The two teenage dragons resurfaced and laughed, using their wings to cuff water at eachother before turning to splash Trentum and Tyra as well.

Tyra squealed as she was once again pushed under the water. Bursting through the surface, she half gasped for air, half laughed histerically. With long strokes, she swam to the edge of the river and pulled herself out, still laughing hard. She rolled over onto her back and lay there for a moment, trying to catch her breath. "You guys...are hilarious," she chuckled, looking at the three young male dragons.

However, little did the teenage dragons know that something dark lurked in the bushes nearby. It crouched low to the ground and watched the vulnerable ice dragoness with hungry, bright green eyes. It lay in wait for the right time to attack...

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Trentum grinned. He flapped his wet wings and lifted. I'm glad I don't have furred wings. he thought in amusement, shaking himself in the air. He wrapped himself in billowy dark shadows, clawing at them absently. "Your power is more interesting, Tyra." he said, cloaking himself in darkness. He felt them suffocate him then almost melt into his scales. "But at least there are a few tricks I can learn. I've been practicing this one for a bit." he murmured. Then he was a flying shadow. Trentum was already getting tired forcing the shadows to cling to him more than usual. Of course, being a creature of darkness, they liked him, but this was extreme. Sometimes I wish I was a Shadow Walker! They can do this very much naturally. His eyes glowed at his will, tinting the world neon green. He blinked. Now everything looked dark, like night time. He switched back to the greenish world. In this 'form' he was quicker. Trentum swirled around Tyra without a flap of his wings. He felt the shadows tugging and released them, somersaulting onto the grass. "Whew!" he exclaimed, blinking.

Fyrefly realized something. She was disappointed. I-i-it had to be Sombra... Right? Why do I keep wondering?.. I... I don't know. *It's clear, Fyrefly! It's time!* I miss her. *Go!* It doesn't matter that she threatened my friends! She's like a little sister... or even, dare I think, my own daughter to me! *Go find her...* Yes! It's time to go look for Sombra! And with that, she picked up speed and soared into the sky. "I am Fyrefly Emberia! And I will find Sombra!" she yelled to the clouds.

Sombra crawled out from under the nest. She crawled out from her cave. She stood up, then saw Fyrefly. Sh gave a loud, alarmed chirp, then fainted.

Tenebrae watched Trentum until he landed. He jumped into the air, spreading his newly-grown wings, and flew in circles. The shadows clung to him naturally, making him a black blur. He continued flying in circles.

Tuinya looked at Tyra and growled. The people of her pack hissed loudly.

Mystic fainted, tired from the use of magic and seeing Tuinya again.

(Username:-Nighthawk-

Charrie name:Nighthawk

Type of Dragon: Black Dragon/Hellfire Wyvern cross

Personality: Nighthawk is very territorial (but her territory changes every few months) and she comes arcoss as cold, calculating and watches dragons as if she's figuring out the quickest way to take them down. Which she is. She usually displays no feelings wich unnerves most dragons she meets. Deep down, she may still be the kind,caring and fun-loving she was before, but that self is gone now. Along with her emotions.

Powers (Read the rules) : Like her Black Dragon mother Nighthawk is a powerful magic user. But Nighthawk cannot use any healing magic what-so-ever. Her forte is fire magic and control over shadow-creatures.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect) : Mature

Clan or Loner?: Loner, but travels with two others.

Other: Nighthawk travels with Bloodclaw and Gold. But the three of them aren't exactly friends. It's more like an interesting 'hate-hate' relationship.

Username:-Nighthawk-

Charrie name: Bloodclaw

Type of Dragon: Hellfire Wyvern

Personality: Bloodclaw is completely nasty. He enjoys inflicting pain and loves the smell of fire. He has no respect for anyone besides himself (and possibly Nighthawk), he's overly sarcastic, rude, and smug. He also loves picking fights. Not the kind of dragon you can be around for thirty seconds without wanting to kill him.

Powers (Read the rules): Bloodclaw, unlike Nighthawk, cannot use magic. Instead he enjoys causing volcanoes to erupt (only if he has more than one dragon feeding him a constant supply of power), trees to cath fire, or rocks to spontaniously combust( Atleast one dragon feeding him power).(The rocks have to be small or medium sized). Sadly Bloodclaw gained one disadvantage from his personality-matched power. To erupt sleeping or active volcanoes and to explode things he has to convince other dragons to link their life force to his. And most dragons don't like that idea. At all.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Mature

Clan or Loner?: Loner, but travels with others.

Other: Bloodclaw travels with Nighthawk and Gold. Even though he downright hates one of them.

Username:-Nighthawk-

Charrie name:Gold

Type of Dragon: Magi Dragon/White Dragon cross

Personality: Gold is fun-loving, caring, kind, and never kills living creatures unless her life depends on it. She strongly belives in the way of the White Dragons but unlike the White Dragons her pacifism only goes so far. She hates Black dragons because they were born with an affinity for fighting and she's also not a friend of Hellfire Wyverns because of their attitudes. Gold is not the loyal type though and if there is a fight and if she's on the losing side, she will either run away or try to switch sides.

Powers (Read the rules): Because she is half Magi and half White Dragon Gold can use powerful healing magic. But it has the side effect of her getting more tired the bigger the wound is. She cannot bring back the dead, as it would cause her to die herself. Her healing magic is powerful, but not that powerful.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Hatchling

Clan or Loner?: Loner, but travels with two matures

Other: Gold travels with Nighthawk and Bloodclaw. And Gold hates both of them, not because of the way they act (which she really dislikes aswell) but because of what they are. )

Fyrefly heard an odd chirping. "Well, it can't hurt to find out who or what made that noise..." she said, folding her wings for a dive. "Hello?" she called out tentatively, looking around. "Is any dragon there?" she asked, landing gently. Fyrefly could hear no reply from the knocked-out Sombra. She shuffled her paws nervously. "H-hello..? I won't, um, hurt you..." she added.