DragonGirl10188

Our War~ Accepting!

Sombra slightly twitched. The plants and vines fell off for some reason. There was a long and deep scratch on her right front leg. Her eyes slightly opened. Other then that, she couldn't move.

Fyrefly turned towards the faint noise. "Is someone there?" she asked, clawing the earth a little. The ground was littered with leaves, young plants, and some torn vines. She was hit with a scent that she found frustratingly familiar. It wasn't something strong, and it was very light. But something about it stirred a feeling inside of her. Rage tore through her mind. "I can't remember..." she muttered, churning earth with her claws. Her head snapped up in realization. "Could it be...? It does smell like Trentum's shadows... It.." she whispered. A tear sprang to her eye. "Sombra?" she murmured into the air.

Sombra looked around in alarm. She could barely move; her wound had paralyzed her. "Who-who is there?" she said in a whisper, too weak to talk normally. She gave another small chirp of alarm.

Tenebrae spun around in the air for a bit longer, then rose higher in the air. He dove down seconds later, only landing when he was an inch away from the ground. He disappeared into the tress.

Windsong hurried off into the forest, looking for anything that would sate the Vampire's hunger. As wary as he was, he still considered Midnight a part of the clan, and therefore worthy of at least some of his trust. He was sure that they would all pull through the events of the last few days.

-----------

Siren nestled down on the riverbank, the sand and smooth river rocks feeling nice and cool against her scales.

Midnight lay in the cave, curled up to face the wall. He lay sulking in his memories as they returned. The Black/Vampire lay in his brooding silence, mumbling to himself about how he would destroy Inkheart if it was the last thing he did. As his rage brewed, a dark blue "steam" began to eminate from the dragon's scales and swirl in the air around him. He snarled as his magic power increased again. The cave began to shake and stones floated into the air with the buildup of power. Cracks in the floor also spread out from under his body. Then in and instant it all stopped and the stones dropped back to the ground with a crash. The Black dragon lay glaring at the wall, his eyes glowing, even the damaged one shone through the makeshift patch.

"Inkheart... You're time is at an end. The hour of midnight approaches..."

~

Tobias and Grehyen trashed about in the water in a playfight for a while before joining Tyra and Trentum on the shore, laughing.

"That was a lot of fun!" Tobias chirped.

"Yeah it was1" Grehyen agreed, his frills shaking happily rather than rattling.

Tyra suddenly quite laughing and rolled onto her stomach, her ears picking up something in the distance. "Guys...guys, shh!" she shushed them, listening intently. There it was again! A low, threatening growl that gave Tyra the shivers down her spine. "Do..do you hear that?!" she whispered.

Ri'Dan had slunk to the very back of the cave, his dark green scales blending in with the wet moss that covered the rocky, stone wall behind him. He didn't like what was going on in with Midnight. How could a once very evil dragon at heart suddenly turn into a vengeful, nice guy? Surely the mark Inkheart had left on Midnight didn't control his every thought and move... It confused him and made the green dragon mad. He lay down in the back of the cave unseen, perhaps heard. Ri'Dan covered his head with his paws and thought about what he would do now. It wasn't easy for him to stick to one side or another. It was natural for him to waver in between, to be a double agent, tip off one side to another's scheme or not tell the full truth.

Fyrefly jerked towards the chirping noise. "Sombra?" she asked tentatively, still somewhat unsure. She padded towards the sound. "Hello? Are you okay?" she called out quietly. She pressed her golden wings against herself and crouched, looking around. She scented the air. The shadowy scent was getting stronger. Or fainter. It was hard to tell.

Trentum froze. "What?" he whisper-hissed. His wings unfolded with a snap as he heard the eerie snarls from the darkness. He concentrated his detecting powers on the area. "I can't quite feel them in the shadows. I think they're cloaking themselves or something." he muttered. Trentum shut his eyes and tried again, sweeping a faint, breeze-like shadow ring around him...

The hiss became louder. The shadows that hit the Shadow Cats were absorbed. Tuinya stood up, larger then the hatchlings. "We meet again," she hissed. The pack grew wings, making no escape for the hatchlings. "You better listen to us now," Tuinya hissed.

Sombra gave a louder chirp. She was scared; Because being unable to move, and her wound all added up to an easy prey.

Edited by seacatsmew

Grehyen and Tobias had noticed something was off as well when Tyra and Trentum had. They both whipped around and glared in the direction of the sounds. The two teenage dragons put themselves between the shadow cats and their friends.

Grehyen's frills dropped and rattled as the he and tobias hissed warnings to the approaching cats.

~

Midnight felt Ri'Dan's presence nearby and lifted his head out of his sulking and self pitty. He turned his head to look at the Green.

"I appologize for that outburst Ri'Dan." he noticed the confused and angry air about the other dragon and asked, "What troubles you?"

Edited by Drakossozh

Ri'Dan turned his attention back to Midnight, resisting the urge to snarl. "How does one change from evil and dastardly in every way to nice and goody-goody in such a short timespan? Tell me Midnight... does a family and a clan really sound that good?" He rested his head againsted the damp, mossy wall of the cave, his eyes closed. "It never sounded good to me... Always too restrictive... When you're alone, see, you make your rules. Rules like... killing others is alright if it's for revenge. Or killing baby prey is fine." He took a breath. "Maybe telling the bad guys what the good guy's next move is, or not telling the good guys all they need to know about the bad guys..."

Tuinya hissed. She spread her wings, along with the others. The Shadow Cats formed a globe, preventing any escape.

Tobias and Grehyen both continued their threat postures towards the Shadow Cats.

"What are you? What do you want?' Tobias hissed.

Grehyen hissed as well and frost settled on the grass in front of his jaws.

~

Midnight settled his head back on his neck, bending it in an s-shape. He listened to the Green's speach before nodding his head and responding.

"What if the one who you had idolized for as long as you could remember had been lying to you about everything? I loved Inkheart like a father. He took me in and helped me get my power under control. But it seems to be that he had no such care for me. I was a weapon. An object to be controlled and molded to suit him. And each time I strayed from his path he removed that which was luring me away and then used the brand within my eye to remove my memory of what had transpired. He took away that which ment more than anything to me. I would have still served Inkheart to the end if not for what he stole from my life... But I suppose that to care for another must be an unfathomable thought for one such as you." The black/vampire's eye glowed as he kept back a snarl of his own.

Tyra gasped, seeing the eerie shadow cats emerge from the bushes menacingly. Quickly backing up, she placed herself between Grehyen and Trentum, feeling safer that way. "Y-yeah, what do you want? We don't want any trouble," Tyra echoed Tobias, trying to keep her head held high.

The green dragon listened to what Midnight had to say, embarassed that he made a statement without knowing everything. Ri'Dan looked away when Midnight's eye glowed menacingly, not wanting to make the eye contact that could perhaps instigate a fight. "I guess it is unfathomable for one such as I..." He curled his tail around him, pushing away unwanted memories. A few seconds passed as Ri'Dan thought over everything that had happened the past few hours and the past few years. "Oh Midnight... I'm messed up, you wouldn't believe the things I've done, the dragons I've betrayed." He got to his feet and walked to the entrance of the cave, his tail dragging the ground. He turned around, facing Midnight again. "Should I try and revive her? The dorsal dragon."

((Ri'Dan... Why you so emo? >.<))

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

((Heyz heyz, anyone give me an idea were Lyma, Flaming and Dracouraca might be? I'm planning a death for one of them >:]))

Username:ReshiramPhyre

Charrie name:Nightmare

Type of Dragon:Blue Nebula

Personality:Lonely

Powers (Read the rules):Bites,Blind opponent temporaly,Tail Whip and Flying quickly

Stage:Mature Hatchling

Clan or Loner:Clan

Other:Nightmare was the only egg that her parents had,her father died in the war and her mother dissappeared.

((Sorry, Reshi, we're not accepting. I know the title says we are, but the owner of this RP has been inactive for a while and unable to change it.

@Tiffashy:

Lymu is with Midnight in the cave, Dracouraca is in what seems like the outskirts of a human village, he just frightened a little boy, and Flaming... I believe is still around the area where the Shadow Cats were.))

Midnight listened intently to Ri'Dan, sensing something in his voice. The glowing light in his eye fading.

"You cared for her... didn't you Ri'Dan? I'm sorry for what I said just now. One can never assume that another does not know what their pains are like. And I must admit to you that living as part of a clan does not appeal to me. I intend to find Inkheart and settle things with him then, if I survive, I will take my leave. Creatures like me only bring death to those around them. And to bring back Miss Shawnee or not is up to you. You will find the answer in your heart Ri'Dan."

((Where is dragongirl? She needs to be here so Midnight and Inkheart can have their battle TT-TT ))

((She's around, that I know. *Points to all sorts of topics where name has been seen*))

Jigsaw stared at her reflection in the clear river, wondering what to do next. Where do I go now? To war? Find a home and live like the dragon my parents taught me to be? Create a family of my own? she thought, as if she was asking the starry red dragoness reflected in the river. She sighed and turned away from the river, not even wanting to see herself. I came here for one reason, and that was to stop the war. To stop the death. To stop hatchlings from losing their parents to the fighting. And to stop the death of the innocent, human and dragon. I know what I need to do. I need to find the fabled Stome of Dreams and STOP THIS WAR! she thought strongly, her wings beginning to glow like embers. The fires of passion rekindled in Jigsaw's eyes as her new destiny rolled itself out in front of her. With newfound purpose and unmatched pride, she took off into the sky like a blazing comet towards the Silent Forest.

Edited by UmbreWulf

((Someone is going to die sooooon))

Lymu rest her light head on Midnight's paws ((Hopefully Midnihgt is lying down x3)). Every word made of his made her feel even more uncomfortable and nervous. Fighting Inkheart didn't seemed like a good idea, but Midnight is so certain that he would be able to defeat that strong dragon. She bit her lip before looking up from her spot. Her wings were tucked to her sides, small lighting bolts zapped from different directions harmlessly. Like snakes striking the sky aimlessly.

"But...Midnight," her eyes glimmered in the moonlight brightly as she stared at the black dragon whom looked like a vampire. Her eyes seemed so trusting as they stared deep into his, trying to gain his eye contact. "Its too dangerous, I don't even know if you could take on him. Don't even think about risking your life for some silly revenge. Revenge is wrong."

~

Flaming lifted her head from her spot, blinking a few times to gain her concious before pulling herself up, snapping her jaws as she scanned the area carefully. There didn't seemed to be any threats around so she exit the cave to try and discover and work out what's going on right now. There seemed nothing exciting going on, voices in the cave was heard by her sensitive ears and her keen eyes were locked into the nebula flying over the forest. Her heart sank. Jigsaw.

"Jigsaw!" she gasped as she lunged into the sky like an arrow being fired from a bow. Swooping towards the nebula at the fastest speed she could reach. "Jigsaw!" she cried out to try and get her attention. Her friend was flying into the Silent Forest. One of the most dangerous place to be apart from the human village. Once Flaming had been there when she was a hatchling...That didn't matter now, her friend will be in danger if she entered the forest.

~

The Black Marrow dragon gave out a low snarl before summoning the black mist around himself, wrapping it like a blanket of darkness as he faded away along with it.

Now finding himself near the lake, he kneel down the water to wash his face. Soaking the cooling water all over him, he felt relived for once. After shaking his head, removing the water. He decided to wash himself more, never felt this good as he dunked his head into the water.

Dracouraca screeched alertly when he felt himself hit the ground hard with someone pinning him down. He snaked his neck before trying to strike the attacker, but the other dragon dodged it easily as if it expected it. A large claw was holding him down in a death lock, it took a while for Dracouraca to try and not fight back, knowing that it wouldn't do any good. His blood red eyes moved onto the Magma dragon holding him down. It snarled aggressively before grunting "you kidnapped my children, Marrow Dragon. Where are they?"

Damn.

Seems like this is one of those unforgiving parents from the past. It turned out to be a female dragon. Rather a large, strongly built magma dragon. Dracouraca tried to explain, "Well misssss, that was the passssst. I no longer work for Inkheart-" A claw slapped him, leaving an ugly mark on his face.

"Shut up!" she yelled, not removing her death grip off him. "Imma kill you. You will pay for your foolish choices, I'm going to kill you. Marrow Dragon."

"You don't understand," Dracouraca frowned as he make his mist apear around him, reappearing behind the magma dragon. He gave a slap at her head with his tail, knocking the magma dragon down. "You don't understand," he repeated. "I'm changed, your child could still be saved-" A deafening roar filled the sky as the magma dragon shot up from the ground at unexpected speed, lunging at Dracouraca angrily. He managed to dodge the attack before backing away from her. "I don't want to fight," he spoke with annoyance as fire was spat at his face, he ducked below it with ease.

Jigsaw quickly stopped herself just in time to see Flaming rocketing toward her. "Flaming, I need to go to the Silent Forest and find the Stone of Dreams! It's the only way to stop the war..." she said with sorrow, looking down at her feet. She then looked back up and met Flaming's worried gaze. "Remember the day we met Crisie and joined with her to stop the war? Well, that's what I'm going to do. I'm stopping the war today. No more hatchlings will lose their parents to the fighting. No more innocent dragons will be slain by the humans. Don't you see? The only thing this war is causing is the death of innocent!" she cried out, tears welling in her eyes. With that she gave one strong flap of her wings and soared off into the cloudy sky.

Trentum felt his shadows fade away. Something else was there. But before he could form another shadow ring to look for whatever it was, the army of shadow cats appeared. His body tensed as he prepared himself to escape, but when he saw that they were forming a circle around him and the others, and that they had wings, his hope diminished. Trentum froze in place, and said nothing.

Fyrefly blinked. Another soft chirping. From a very familiar voice. It had to be Sombra. Fyrefly's wings dropped to the earth with a soft thud. She wished she hadn't shouted into the sky earlier. She'd probably frightened the young Shadow Walker into quietness. Fyrefly scented the air for the odd scent of darkness, that seemed to fade in and out like a ghost that lingered in your peripheral vision. "Sombra, it's me, Fyrefly..." she murmured.