TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Can't quite catch any new event dragons sad.gif

But at least someone gifted me a Black Marrow. biggrin.gif

All I hope is that my internet would be faster if I close almost everything and terminate several programs because my internet is a herpaderp sometimes. =/

After they grow up, you can't succesfully breed another halloweeny until next year, can you?

I managed to catch two eggs in the last drop. Now I am satisfied.^^ I mgiht try getting three more eggs in the following drops, but even if I catch none, I am still happy.^^

this is insane...to catch now the eggs...while you can catch that many some of those peeps think...ow lets get like...6 or more. Lot of joy for the others...

Edited by druzandar

3-5 minutes on the hourly drop? More like 1-2 minutes. If someone like me, who has a semi-fast connection, has trouble catching on the hour drop, how can folks who have slower connections and younger people who aren't fast clickers, even hope? Surely that can be fixed? /system-flawed rumblings

Edited by blackdragon71

Woohoo! This is where I gloat about my business-speed broadband.

On the site three minutes - three eggs caught smile.gif

C'est le jeu. Tu dois comprendre. Pour chaque fete, TJ impose une limite pour qu'il y a plus qu'une personne peut attraper des oeufs. C'est un peut injuste d'appeler ces gens sadique quand ils jouent le jeu comme TJ le permet.

Il y aura probablement plus de 12000 oeufs qui vont tomber dans les 24 heures d'Halloween. Tout le monde va en avoir une chance.

Je m'excuse pour mon francais horrible. Il y a quatre ans depuis que j'ai ecrit ou parler dans la langue.

I got four eggs right at the beginning of the release, and boy am I glad I didn't leave my run any later. It looks like it's impossible to catch them at the moment! I hope by the end of the 24 hours, it's getting easier.

On another note, I'm also enjoying the French in this thread. It's helping me practice. tongue.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

Happy Halloween ^o^!!

He he, just caught one of those new eggs before going to work, I'm sooo happy!!

Now I just need to find a Marrow this evening, and that would be heaven~

@FanTaiSii : I agree with you, it's a bit unfair ... but there's nothing we can do about it except been patient and waiting, right? There's always next year ^^!

Oh the new eggs' custom cracking sequence is quite unique! ^__^

Also, if it makes any difference, I caught all of my eggs in the Jungle. There seems to be less people there. And I always go for the middle egg with new releases. Less people clicking that egg. happy.gif

After they grow up, you can't succesfully breed another halloweeny until next year, can you?

No, TJ codes them not to be breedable within the time frame. Happened before. But I think it's sad...

Eeek!! New eggs!! Thank you so much, TJ! I hope I can catch some!

Happy Halloween to everybody, good luck for the new eggs. I have no chance but I don't worry I just got my first zombie ouahhhhhhhhhhhhh

:-)

Edited by Tabitah

3-5 minutes on the hourly drop? More like 1-2 minutes. If someone like me, who has a semi-fast connection, has trouble catching on the hour drop, how can folks who have slower connections and younger people who aren't fast clickers, even hope? Surely that can be fixed? /system-flawed rumblings

There are trading threads. And nice people who will pick up extra eggs with their fast-connections and then drop them on the AP for people.

I don't see how anything can be done to "fix" this. Some people have faster reflexes and faster connections, and there really isn't anything that the website can do about that. This entire game hinges around speed. That's what egg-drops are all about.

All right you guys. I was on for the drops one, two, and three hours ago. I caught no eggs on the first three. This time I caught six. (Which locked me, because I've just gotten this stupid Tinsel.)

Nobody's greediness is making it so that you can't get eggs. These will be dropping for 24 hours. For every person who locks themselves up with eggs one hour, that's one less person you have for your competition in the next hour.

Everybody who doesn't give up will get some eggs this year. Just because you haven't gotten yours in the first four hours doesn't mean you'll never get them.

It's always easier to catch eggs near the end of the event. =) It's when the drops tend to last a bit longer as many have eggs. I realize that not everyone can be online at that time. However, it is what it is.

Been looking forward to this! Got two new eggs so far, but still need to hatch four marrows and pumpkins to make room for four more. smile.gif

Edited by Dubious

On another note, I'm also enjoying the French in this thread. It's helping me practice. tongue.gif

Lol i was thinking the same biggrin.gif i could follow it and that's something for me