TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

When is it usually back up? I'm not usually awake at this time and I need to fog the eggs.

well great. I gotta drive off to university in a few minutes and won't be back till the late evening. I was really relying on this hourly drop sad.gif

This!

How long will it be down?

Most of the time it's down till something like xx:25

D'oh! I stayed up an extra hour just to see the hourly drop - and now it's on downtime?? Ack! Sadface. Guess I'll have to try my luck before work tomorrow. Congrats to everyone who's managed to grab some of the new eggs! Hope I can snag at least a couple....

It is always down at this time for regular maintenance.

But why on the hourly drop? sad.gif

Most of the time it's down till something like xx:25

Thanks

Edited by BlueIce

Can't believe it that there is maintenance on a day like this... sad.gif

I know. I figured they would be done with all that because all the new Halloween stuff is already out?

Or is it every night no matter what?

Edited by Tearadria

gotta love the timing... oh well I managed to get the last 2 eggs needed for my friend to be happliy locked. smile.gif

*grumbles at Maintenence* Come on now, I'm trying to catch more eggs for trade-fodder!

Downtime on THAT day?! Are you kidding me? It's not a good idea.

We have only few minutes to catch eggs and many many users who wants to hunt. And we have maintenance. Great.

Maintenance in the middle of catching?! NO!

Lol, that was my exact reaction. "MAINTENANCE? In the middle of a holiday release?" tongue.gif Still, if it's a regularly scheduled thing that the servers just do on a timer, I guess it can't be helped. *sits on twitchy fingers*

"Dragon Cave is currently down for regular maintenance."

What? You've gotta be kidding me! D:

This. Sigh. I know this is normal, but really? Now?? Shoot. *Kicks a rock* On a positive note, I did manage to catch a few before I was so rudely interrupted. I am very curious to see the Sprite. I always stay away from any of the concept pages because I love to be surprised.

*sigh* well, I know I got ONE egg...and now a headache from slamming my head back against the chair when I saw the downtime...yeesh...maybe I need to learn anger management.

Lol, I was stupid enough to bite an egg that I caught from the AP a dew minutes ago, and it died, so I guess that I'll have to be happy with just 6 of these pretty eggs this year. /;

And now to wait probably an hour or so for the cave to get back up again, too bad that I don't remember how long this downtime is.

I'd rather it go out on regular maintenance for 30 minutes or so than for it to crash for about 5 hours. ^^ Yay new eggs!

Got one egg so far, then Downtime came to my face, rawr.

/frownyface