TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

It's 8.18 am for me, I have to go at 9.15 am and in this short time when I'm here, the site goes down. This is soooo unfair!

And, even worse, I was clicking like mad ad the hour drop and when when I want to check if I got one egg (yes, I will be happy with one), the sites goes down while loading.

Maybe there is one pretty egg sitting on my scroll and I don't know TT.TT

Ok, for a moment my flu gave me a short time brain damage. (not to mention that my brain is always very weird acting, but let's not talk about the obvious) *lol* That's what I thougt when the page did go to mainentance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*stares at the cave*

Mainentance?!?! NOW?

*Stares at the clock on her laptop*

8:00 in the morning (I live in germany) ... blink.gif

*shifts her gaze back to the cave* erm... wasn't the downtime normaly around 9:00 in the morning?

*tries to think very hard and suddenly a light bulb appears above her head*

AHHH.... the clocks were switched to standard time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xd.png

Edited by Nyastara

It's 8.18 am for me, I have to go at 9.15 am and in this short time when I'm here, the site goes down. This is soooo unfair!

And, even worse, I was clicking like mad ad the hour drop and when when I want to check if I got one egg (yes, I will be happy with one), the sites goes down while loading.

Maybe there is one pretty egg sitting on my scroll and I don't know TT.TT

Site will be up in a few minutes...the maintenance only is for about half an hour so you can hopefully still catch some before you have to leave

And over biggrin.gif Catching was never as easy as at the end of this downtime - "1 user is viewing this page" biggrin.gif Wow, 7 eggs in 2 drops... that was much much easier then last year. Now I'm really really curious what these will lokk like smile.gif

Omg YES!!!

Thank you so freakin much downtime!

You helped me by having not so many people on...because people didnt know that the site came back up

and now I am scroll locked yey! ^ ^

Site comes back and no one else is on, grab four eggs before they run out.

*trollface* Problem? biggrin.gif

Site comes back and no one else is on, grab four eggs before they run out.

*trollface* Problem? biggrin.gif

Lol yep! I got three in the space between when downtime ended and when the drop ran out. SUCCEED. xd.png

Meh. I only have one egg, have to go in 15 mins. Hopefully I'll be lucky >_<

Lol yep! I got three in the space between when downtime ended and when the drop ran out. SUCCEED. xd.png

I only managed to catch one egg. However, it is better than nothing. tongue.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xd.png

The DC cave clock hasn't changed so it must be yours. The DC clock changes back next weekend.

Happy catching, everyone! wink.gif

*heads to bed at last*

Haha I know right?!

I was lucky! I was like hmm is the site back up yet? -hits f5- OMG they are dropping like hourly...-click f5 backspace click f5 backspace click!!!-

Mwahaha I managed to grab four and am scroll locked until my last marrow eggie hatches in 6 hours ^ ^

The DC cave clock hasn't changed so it must be yours. The DC clock changes back next weekend.

Happy catching, everyone! wink.gif

*heads to bed at last*

I know, I was looking at the clock on my laptop. wink.gif

Ok, for a moment my flu gave me a short time brain damage. (not to mention that my brain is always very weird acting, but let's not talk about the obvious) *lol* That's what I thougt when the page did go to mainentance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*stares at the cave*

Mainentance?!?! NOW?

*Stares at her clock*

8:00 in the morning (I live in germany) ... blink.gif

*shifts her gaze back to the cave* erm... wasn't the downtime normaly around 9:00 in the morning?

*tries to think very hard and suddenly a light bulb appears above her head*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xd.png

That's exactly what I was facing wink.gif

I came too late for grabbing eggs at the end of downtime, but I really managed to get one before the downtime started biggrin.gif

I'll try for a second one to get a pair, but at least I have one *dancing*

Phew! I had just enough Pinks left to Influence all of my eggs. 3 males, 3 females. happy.gif

It's just too bad they won't have dimorphism. I love dimorphism. <3

They go so fast! If it wasn't for some miracle after the downtime, I probably wouldn't have any eggs at all... sad.gif But I have two, thanks to maintenence (never thought I'd say that)!

They go so fast! If it wasn't for some miracle after the downtime, I probably wouldn't have any eggs at all... sad.gif But I have two, thanks to maintenence (never thought I'd say that)!

I know same here! I had been trying since what 1-2 hours? Then that happened and I got four yey ^ ^!