TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Everybody who doesn't give up will get some eggs this year. Just because you haven't gotten yours in the first four hours doesn't mean you'll never get them.

This!

Giving up in the first few hours is only hurting yourself. The first few hours is when EVERYONE is on there clicking. Once the "fast-clickers" get scroll-locked, it will be much easier for everyone else.

If you give up before then, well it's not our fault.

Yessss, filled up! Thank goodness for the other laptop. This one's on its last legs. ;; Influencing for pairs and leaving the last as a surprise. owo

Good luck to those who haven't caught their fill (or any at all) yet! You have one less competitor in me.

I was able to catch my two Yulebucks back when I had dial-up internet and without turning Javascript off, so please people, keep up hope. It IS possible to snag a dragon or two or three. Once people have had egg locked themselves, it will be a lot easier and don't forget, this is a 24 hr event!

I'm loving the look of these eggs and really am having a hard time being patient as to what they look like laugh.gif Great Halloween this year!

edit: kind of ninja.gif'd laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

We can catch the new eggs only the first two minutes of every hour? It is a little 'cheap? It isn't a little short time?

Gotta go now, I hope you all will get the eggs you want!

Happy Halloween!

*hugs her two eggs*

There are people who live in a different time zone, have to work and can't try all day... I am unemployed, looking for a new job, so maybe this year I can at least catch some eggs?

yay, first holiday dragons I actually got! thanks very much TJ!

There are trading threads. And nice people who will pick up extra eggs with their fast-connections and then drop them on the AP for people.

I don't see how anything can be done to "fix" this. Some people have faster reflexes and faster connections, and there really isn't anything that the website can do about that. This entire game hinges around speed. That's what egg-drops are all about.

Making the drops longer (like actuall 5 minutes) might help - although I have heard the drops are going to get longer later in the day to ensure more people get their eggs. In the mean time all one can do is hope for the best in the next round and, like you said, check the giving threads and trade sites.

There's still plenty of time, so don't give up! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

what would make it better is if thay drop more eggs at a time.

i hope it wont be like this all halloween, or not many people will be able to get the new eggs.

This!

Giving up in the first few hours is only hurting yourself. The first few hours is when EVERYONE is on there clicking. Once the "fast-clickers" get scroll-locked, it will be much easier for everyone else.

If you give up before then, well it's not our fault.

Agreed... I lost the chance for 50 eggs but the one egg that i Did catch made me go on, just remember the I will f5 song or whatever it's called

We can catch the new eggs only the first two minutes of every hour? It is a little 'cheap? It isn't a little short time?

There's probably about 500-1000 eggs being dropped in those two minutes. So... Is it cheap? =)

Just got a "Happy Halloween" from mother nature herself, went outside and got a face full of spider web, then had to fight off the spider that landed in my hair. Geez.

Maybe the adrenaline rush will help me catch eggs? xd.png

There's probably about 500-1000 eggs being dropped in those two minutes. So... Is it cheap? =)

Also every 5 minutes a new egg comes

I indeed understand that people have the right(law) to take so much eggs as they wish it, but I find that selfish man(woman) of raffler everything while we already have somebody of it, here is I stopped grumbling.

H.S : oui je parle français, j'utilise le traducteur pour comprendre ce que vous dites, étant nul pour l'anglais. ._.

Je comprend, mais me francaise ce n'est pas tres bien.

Mais, the fun du Halloween est pour les personnes pour obtenir des bonbons et des prix autant qu'ils le veulent. (: Comme 'trick or treat'- c'est n'est pas mal!

(Je suis desolee pour me francaise mal... J'ai très peu étudiés.)

Making the drops longer (like actuall 5 minutes) might help - although I have heard the drops are going to get longer later in the day to ensure more people get their eggs. In the mean time all one can do is hope for the best in the next round and, like you said, check the giving threads and trade sites.

It's a number thing more than a time thing, though.

Although if what you say is true, that'd be great! More eggs will mean more happy players. :3

For those with slow computers. Try running your computer in Safe Mode [With Networking] (by restarting your computer and pressing F8 until you get the option). It makes it so it only runs the basic drivers needed to make the computer run. None of your programs will work, but your internet browser will, and makes it much much faster. I did this the other day and was refreshing like a madman in the Cave. Even saw a CB Silver. xd.png

Edit:: First post on page 42, woot! XP

Edited by tikigurl91

The time isn't determined by the website, it's determined by how fast users pick up the eggs. There are a specific number of eggs "made" at the top of the hour, and when users have grabbed them all, there are no more until the next drop.

For those with slow computers. Try running your computer in Safe Mode [With Networking] (by restarting your computer and pressing F8 until you get the option). It makes it so it only runs the basic drivers needed to make the computer run. None of your programs will work, but your internet browser will, and makes it much much faster. I did this the other day and was refreshing like a madman in the Cave. Even saw a CB Silver. xd.png

sounds like a good idea... BRB off to switching to safe mode!

It will help to look in all the biomes, earlier when one was without eggs they where still dropping in some of the others

Don't stress yourself!

You have 24 hour drops. everyone will get their eggs wink.gif Like always....

Edited by Drag

Yes, there is a drop every 5 minutes... I believe between 3-6 eggs per biome... Which means 200-400 eggs are dropped during those 5 minute moments... There's a lot of eggs going out.

There is simply high demand. =) Hey! We hit our new all time record of most users on the forums tonight. That should say something. xd.png