TJ09

2011-10-31 - Happy Halloween

It was to laugh, I have to admit that French have funny ways of making laugh but well.

I to speak especially about people who have it already 2 or 3 and who want it even more.

Ah, I see. The way I interpreted must have been off, it was worded a little... harshly. ^^; Parlez-vous francais? : D

Even so, it is completely within their rights and perfectly acceptable for those people to get as many of the eggs as they want. It's not like there's really a set number of eggs for people to grab from. Halloween specifically doesn't have limits just so people can get as many as like like (:

Edit: Oh dear, tonight my typing is an absolute mess!

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

~Removed~

However, there are no limits on Halloween eggs. Users are welcome, and encouraged, to catch as many as they like/can hold. There is no reason to insult someone for it.

Now, as for the 1 egg on 5 minute drops. Please understand that there are MANY people refreshing on the five minutes. The reason why you are only seeing one, is because by the time your screen loads, people have already clicked some.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Maybe...maybe I should switch what music I'm listening to. Rock 'n Roll, you have never failed to help to catch me eggs, why you do so now?

Micheal Bolton, work your magic.

Try The Scorpions and Journey, I was lucky with them biggrin.gif

I went with AC/DC - Thundersruck xd.png

Happy Halloween everyone!

Now finally happily locked with seven eggs, six influenced and all incubated. Thank you TJ, Spriters and Maintainance!

I'm all caught up smile.gif 7 for 7, Incubated and 6 Influenced for 3 pairs. Left the 7th as a wild card, we'll see what it turns out to be. They'll all have the prefix name "Amduat" after the Egyptian underworld.

And so, good night, and happy hunting to everyone! Be patient, you'll get filled out, don't give up and don't be afraid to ask for help!

Anybody know who sprited these?

No Nin. =) That isn't to be revealed until the egg has hatched, and the artist credits appear.

my dinosaur computer isn't loading fast enough =( I have been on since the new eggs were released and I still have not got any sad.gif I have to go to bed cuz I have school tomarrow. ~Removed~

There is a Holiday gifting thread. =) Try there. Catching isn't allowed on the forums as the giving of passwords isn't encouraged by staff.

Ah, I see. The way I interpreted must have been off, it was worded a little... harshly. ^^; Parlez-vous francais? : D

Even so, it is completely within their rights and perfectly acceptable for those people to get as many of the eggs as they want. It's not like there's really a set number of eggs for people to grab from. Halloween specifically doesn't have limits just so people can get as many as like like (:

Edit: Oh dear, tonight my typing is an absolute mess!

I indeed understand that people have the right(law) to take so much eggs as they wish it, but I find that selfish man(woman) of raffler everything while we already have somebody of it, here is I stopped grumbling.

H.S : oui je parle français, j'utilise le traducteur pour comprendre ce que vous dites, étant nul pour l'anglais. ._.

1 min drop - must be a new record. tongue.gif

Managed to snag one egg...that was a fast hourly drop. ._.

~Removed~

Well, wouldn't you if you could?

Augh, this is so frustrating, yet so exciting. I don't know which to settle with. xd.png

Even with my insanely-fast connection, the eggs get swiped before I could even lay a finger on any of them. *sigh*

...Next hour.

Managed to get three on this last drop. I hope to be able to get one more at some point today and then I'll be at my limit unless one of my other two eggs hatches.

Yes, time changes on different weekends in Europe and America, which I always thought really stupid. This changing time is a strange thing anyway, does not serve any purpose I think...

Well, hourly drop lasting 90 seconds with only 160 people on and I still caught nothing... dry.gif

Definitely not lasting long enough. 2 minutes, and it's over. dry.gif I thought it would be easier with several biomes, but it's not.

Yes! This year I could catch 2 eggs - I'm soo happy now biggrin.gif

Couldn't find anything: Are there both genders or only male or only femlae ?

I indeed understand that people have the right(law) to take so much eggs as they wish it, but I find that selfish man(woman) of raffler everything while we already have somebody of it, here is I stopped grumbling.

H.S : oui je parle français, j'utilise le traducteur pour comprendre ce que vous dites, étant nul pour l'anglais. ._.

In that case, would'nt it be just easyer to scrach the hour drop for this event end just let them appear all the time??