TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

got sword. investigated garden sounds. nothing.

event used confusion. it was super effective.

Highlight:

Are you investigating the rustling noise in the Garden, or the sounds in the Greenhouse?

Edited by Draco Knight

I have the rat, I have been to the basement. I dont understand how to get the green dog or the chicken.

I can't find the green dragon/dog thing

Practice makes perfect.  Have you practiced the piano lately?

Spoiler --> Ballroom --> Play Piano --> Investigate Flash --> Take Parchment --> Dead Rat

The Dead Rat is found in the basement. <-- Spoiler

Highlight:

Are you investigating the rustling noise in the Garden, or the sounds in the Greenhouse?

there is no rustling noise...?

there is no rustling noise...?

Spoiler:When you first enter the Garden, form the Library or somewhere, you have the 'Follow the rustling sound' option. Follow it.

SPOILER (Of sorts)

For those who didn't read the story when you earned the badge, someone on the dragcave wiki has kindly uploaded an image, so you can read it now.

Ending Story.

(For those who haven't completed yet, it doesn't give out any clues, but it is more fun to read it when you get there, so I'd suggest you don't click. Still, that's entirely up to you.)

In the living room, investigate the flash, take parchment, show dead rat <- Spoiler, highlight to see biggrin.gif

Doesn't help me play the piano, though it does get me... other places.

This was an AWESOME thing! Nice job, those of you who created it. ^>^ I have 39 of the items and am about to go mad trying to find that blasted 40th. Any chance you'll be posting a list of the items you can find before Nov. 1? rolleyes.gif

Also, i'm gonna miss my little pygmy companion and my owl... and my ghostie. Those are some darn cute sprites. <3

I've gotten 39 and the badge! I can't figure out which 1 I'm missing...

Also, after you get all 40 is your badge clickable to see them or do you have to go back into the house? I'm wondering if we will keep them once the event is over...

Doesn't help me play the piano, though it does get me... other places.

This was an AWESOME thing! Nice job, those of you who created it. ^>^ I have 39 of the items and am about to go mad trying to find that blasted 40th. Any chance you'll be posting a list of the items you can find before Nov. 1? rolleyes.gif

Also, i'm gonna miss my little pygmy companion and my owl... and my ghostie. Those are some darn cute sprites. <3

Oh sorry, you can't actually 'play' the piano, it always takes you to the living room.

I concur with everyone who said they hope this is saved somewhere! Me too! I'd love to play again some future rainy day biggrin.gif

Spoiler:When you first enter the Garden, form the Library or somewhere, you have the 'Follow the rustling sound' option. Follow it.

thanks~ got the skull.

... now what...?

-use a link please-

Edited by rubyshoes

I really wish the badge on our scroll was the little pygmy guy so I could see him all the time. xd.png

Also, just letting everyone know that the badge in my sig is up for grabs for anyone who wants to use it. ^__^

Could someone tell me or PM me with how to get the dragon skull?

edit: nvm, found it xd.png

Edited by dragon_mando

Spoiler below, for green dog and chicken.

I have no idea why so many people can't find the green dog. I know it was my last one, but I got it from a spoiler here. So. You go to the Ballroom, play the piano, and basically everything happens from there. You need a dead rat. For the chicken, go to the Main Path after you actually finish the quest and get the badge. Same for the dog, you need to get it after the badge.

Also. How come it stillsays "You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?" after I got all 40 items??