TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

How are we supposed to get to the basement and bathroom?

From the hallway go through the plain door. You'll end up in the masterbed room. You can get to the bathroom from there.

Urgh, I'm hopelessly stuck and I'm almost sure its stupidly simple. I'm missing 6 items, 5 excluding the chicken which I know I can't get till the end.

If anyone wants to pm me and send me into the right direction I'd be super appreciative. Here's a screenie of my inventory.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2a0gwgz.jpg

No hints? sad.gif

Got the badge biggrin.gif .... But where can these chickens be found >o ... Is there just the rainbow one, or are there two...?

still can't go to basement and I was in bathroom :/

from ballroom to Living room to hallway, to heavy door, you'll need an object to open the door.

Got the badge biggrin.gif .... But where can these chickens be found >o ... Is there just the rainbow one, or are there two...?

Only one.

I've got 40 items, so I'm guessing thats all of them.. But when I go back to my scroll it's saying there still may be more items for me to find.. Does that mean I'm not done and I have more to find? Or does it just say that, even when you've finished?

I've got 40 items, so I'm guessing thats all of them.. But when I go back to my scroll it's saying there still may be more items for me to find.. Does that mean I'm not done and I have more to find? Or does it just say that, even when you've finished?

I think you just have the option to go back until the time window for the haunted house closes smile.gif

That was a lot of fun, and no doubt a lot of work. Many thanks for those that put time and effort into it!

Yay! I did it! biggrin.gif That was so much fun! I got a little bit stuck at the end, but wandering around all over the place eventually got me the dragon skull I needed. I also managed to get the chicken. biggrin.gif

I think/hope it just says that. Nobody has said anything about a 41st item.

Ah, I think I get it now...

Crap, I made my way back to the basement and now the door isn't there. xd.png No rainbow chicken for me, then? I'm stumped tongue.gif

How is it not true? o.O It's highly likely.

Because they would have been removed years ago to have a surprise.

I think I just finished. I have all 40 sprites. That was very refreshing and a change from the regular collecting events. I hope there's another like this again some time.

Maybe this could be something that's a normal part of DC.

Also, Skinst, the drawings are great. I especially love the house :3

I don't know who did the writing for the event though and I enjoyed that part as well. I didn't expect the word "artsy" or the modern look of some parts of the house.

I have to say it, this is really, really awesome. Thank you TJ and everyone else who worked on it. :] I haven't found everything yet or finished but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. : D

Had lots of fun going through the haunted house. Got 40/40 and found the chicken pretty fast. Thanks TJ and everyone else that made this!:D

Edited by Mayuhito

Okay, been to the bathroom. Now I need to find the Basement ... o_O What all I've collected so far ...

user posted image

Ah, I think I get it now...

Crap, I made my way back to the basement and now the door isn't there. xd.png No rainbow chicken for me, then? I'm stumped tongue.gif

I just went all the way back to the basement, approached the back wall and then walked all the way back to the main path. That's when the chicken showed up!

Oh! I just got the Rat ... wonder why it never let me get it before ... oh well xd.png

Okay, been to the bathroom. Now I need to find the Basement ... o_O What all I've collected so far ...

You also need to check out the greenhouse/garden

user posted image

From ballroom to living room to hallway to heavy door.

38 items, in the basement and I cannot get whatever is in the hidden room I have checked everywhere else for the 39th item. Let me through >.<