TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Just a reminder. I have a written step by step tutorial including bonus steps to get the rainbow chicken.

I also have mapped the rooms out and have written what item is in which room ; )

PM me if you would like them or need help.

Edited by Tearadria

Just read that there was a rainbow chicken too! Now got all 40 items! Yeah! Thanks for the help all! cool.gif

Okay - I'm confused. I've completed the quest, and I have the rainbow chicken, but I only have 39 objects in total. I thought you had to have everything else before you could get the rainbow chicken?

I've been all over the the place again twice, and can't find anything else - what am I missing?

Link to a screencap of my inventory

Thanks! Got it! laugh.gif

Edited by emjaygee

Okay - I'm confused. I've completed the quest, and I have the rainbow chicken, but I only have 39 objects in total. I thought you had to have everything else before you could get the rainbow chicken?

I've been all over the the place again twice, and can't find anything else - what am I missing?

There are some items that aren't essential to the mission, so you can get the chicken without having them.

You're missing the comet. You get it by going to the planetarium and inspecting the dais.

Okay - I'm confused.  I've completed the quest, and I have the rainbow chicken, but I only have 39 objects in total.  I thought you had to have everything else before you could get the rainbow chicken?

You're missing the Shooting Star.

You can find it where you saw the telescope.

I'll go check for the name of that area...

Edit: ninja.gif

Edited by BirdSpirit

Hurrah! I've just completed the Hallowe'en Event and have got my reward!

My birthday is Hallowe'en, so thank you T.J. and team for a lovely birthday present.

If there are still people stuck.... Gimme a Pm and I can help....

not allowed to post my map or list tongue.gif

I loved reading the story. Thank you to everyone who wrote and it all the artists. Is there a chance we can actually get the house as a background choice to our scrolls?? *puppy eyes*

WB

Could you please give me any hints of there the CHICKEN might be? I have (I think) everything else and I freed the fog dragon spirit. I can no longer get back to the basement.

And is that normal that at the murals (page 17) the wyvern chases me away?

Could you please give me any hints of there the CHICKEN might be? I have (I think) everything else and I freed the fog dragon spirit. I can no longer get back to the basement.

And is that normal that at the murals (page 17) the wyvern chases me away?

Do you have the sword? Then it shouldn't drive you away I think...

For the chicken: after going down to the basement, leave the mansion and go in the wooded area, follow the main trail smile.gif

I have finished the quest. I have got 38 items myself, but I consulted this thread to find the last two. maybe if I were an English-speaking person I'd have found everything myself biggrin.gif but as I am not I was mostly clicking randomly the rooms and it all turned successful in the end. thank you very much, TJ and everyone who was involved in making this exciting event for us! it was real fun and I adore the new cute badge on my scroll smile.gif

Thank you!

Yes I do have the sword (and now the chicken too) but the wyvern is still angry at me.

Can anyone point me toward the wing bones?  That's what I'm still missing.  Thanks!

wing bones: dining room, fireplace

I need help with the hidden room! What item do I need and how do I get it?

it' easier if you tell us, what you are missing :/ have you been in the greenhouse workshop?

Edited by Drag