TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

You might be missing an item.

No, I have 39/40 items. I only need the rainbow chicken.

No, I have 39/40 items. I only need the rainbow chicken.

Odd.. You said you went back to the main trail correct? Did you get out of the mansion by going out a door or by another way?

Odd.. You said you went back to the main trail correct? Did you get out of the mansion by going out a door or by another way?

I went back through the ballroom. Of Course it was a door.

Edited by hgfggg

Try going back towards the cemtary. That's how i went back.

I tried, nothing works.

I tried, nothing works.

I had to do it multiple times before it worked.

I tried various routes but none seemed to deliver/go where they did for other people. Finally, I did it - I don't know how, by that time I was just clicking totally randomly - but I think it was via the cemetery. Good luck!

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

I must ask, am I the only one sad about the snake? :c I wanted to punt the little pygmy.

so once we have them all will there eventually be a link to our collection once the event is over? like the Christmas Tree, Easter Basket and Halloween Bucket? unsure.gif

Yay, I got them all! The rainbow chicken was kind of random, but cute.

This...this idea was awesome. We will have a link back to our items, right?

Thank you for the amazing event, both to TJ and to the awesome artists who made the items and illustrations. It was tough but not too tough to be frustrating. It's going to be tough to beat for next year, that's for sure.

Yay, I got them all! The rainbow chicken was kind of random, but cute.

This...this idea was awesome. We will have a link back to our items, right?

Were's the rainbow chicken? its the only one I dont have. And nothing said we cant talk about this.. biggrin.gif

but thanks for this very unique event! I love it! biggrin.gif

Now off to find that rainbow chicken!

Edited by libby2999

YEEEESSS I COMPLETED THE QUEST!! Woohoo! biggrin.gif

For the longest time though, I couldn't get into the secret room! (because I was missing the skull) I was getting so frustrated, so I started randomly clicking around until I wound up back in the garden where I found the skull! xd.png Yaaayy for random clicking!!

I actually kinda liked the little rainbow chicken at the end. I thought it was cute! smile.gif

EDIT: I was so happy and relieved when I finished the quest that I forgot to say how thankful I am for this wonderful event. Thank you so much TJ and everyone who worked on this event to make it as awesome as it is!!! I can't wait for next year! laugh.gif

Edited by Rpuppyluvr0203

Were's the rainbow chicken? its the only one I dont have. And nothing said we cant talk about this.. biggrin.gif

Just read the previous posts. They mention it a lot, actually.

Just read the previous posts. They mention it a lot, actually.

oh wow, as needing to go back into the woods. tongue.gif lol, thanksie!

I also found it was random, I did what others did & kept going back & forth never getting it. Then I just literally started over by clicking "Dragons" & then "Return" & viola it appeared.

(sorry don't know how to do spoiler)

(sorry don't know how to do spoiler)

You just put the spoiler information in white text by using this coding:

[COLOR=white]This text will be white[/COLOR]

It will look like this.

Edited by miladyz

Rainbow chicken : spoil -> living room>>> Go through the hallway door>>> Investigate the heavy door>>> Use spell to open the door(u have to find spell first )> Take the stairs -> go to Basement -> go back to Cave immediately -> haunted house -> stay on the main trail -> now u have the rainbow chicken. Good luck! biggrin.gif

Edited by cutedevjl

My post on the first page is now updated with art credits as well as the writing credits.

Just finished! Took me ages to find the last item, which was the skull. Guys that was absolutely amazing! My compliments to everyone involved! Great fun! wink.gif

you forgot the mushroom.

Whoops, fixed. Should be a complete list now ^^