TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Awesome quest! It reminded me of the Choose Your Own Adventure books I read as a kid. tongue.gif Thanks to everyone who made it happen!

I've finished everything and released the dragon spirit, but when I go back to the main trail there isn't a chicken. Help?

Yay! I did it! biggrin.gif But I've heard people talking about a rainbow chicken? What is it and how do you find it?

I've finished everything and released the dragon spirit, but when I go back to the main trail there isn't a chicken. Help?

You also have to return once more to the basemnet, and then return to the main path. Good Luck!

Ah, yes, I remember reading that before.

The basement: go back to the hallway, go through the heavy door. If you've finished everything else, you get new messages, I think.

Edit:

Whelp, I've finished and reached the rainbow at the end of the story. Definitely an enjoyable event. Great job on everything, guys! The art, story, coding, etc. Really fun!

Edited by FireAngel73

Okay defiantly missing some stuff.... I'm missing the magic item....But I have no idea what it is now. Ive tried o do what seems to be everything. Help again? X3

I think I have everything except the comet, but I forget how to get to the planetarium...  huh.gif

Try this: Ballroom -> Balcony -> Upstairs -> Small lone door -> Clear the door

Hope that helps!

Edited by odddude1

Woohoo, the haunted house badge is now clickable!

I'm curious, will it still lead to the quest when halloween is over or will only the collected items be displayed.

Edited by Nyastara

I had wondered if the Badge would become clickable, glad to see it did!

Finished with 40 items, thank you SO much! I loved this, it was really fun and I managed to finish with a lot of time left. For some reason I wasn't able to get all of the treats from last year's trick or treat, so I loved that I was able to complete this one. Thanks again!

Yay! This is my first event, and its really fun! I'm glad I got to do this! biggrin.gif

sorry for the scrollspam.... sad.gif

Edited by gotw3

Ive played this on MY scroll...but my boyfriend is stuck,and I cant find them for him as I didnt write them down...hes missing these two

http://i42.tinypic.com/1z5ho46.png

plus the chicken(which I think I can find after I help him get these)...help anyone?

Ive got thelist of where things are..not SURE what the second circled thing is...I think first one is the dinner..(??) Thx in advance!

Rockin' On

Ive played this on MY scroll...but my boyfriend is stuck,and I cant find them for him as I didnt write them down...hes missing these two

http://i42.tinypic.com/1z5ho46.png

plus the chicken(which I think I can find after I help him get these)...help anyone?

Ive got thelist of where things are..not SURE what the second circled thing is...I think first one is the dinner..(??) Thx in advance!

Rockin' On

Tip:

Food + wing bones:

Go back to the kitchen and take a look the table and the fireplace

Chicken:

Finish the haunted house quest and then return to the wooded area and follow the main trail.

Edited by Nyastara

That was a spook-tacular event! I certaintly wish to thank all who put time and effort into making the Haunted House happen~

This was my first event and I'm proud to have taken part in it. I look forward to any events in the future! Thanks again~! laugh.gif

EDIT: Also, I finished it in an hour and a half... due to disruptions. I just love scavenger hunts and puzzles!

Edited by Midnigh7_Ki7sune

THE problem is I cant remember HOW I got to the kitchen! xd.png I know what he needs(B.F.) but I cant stand it...I have been stuck on this since he showed it to me..and I got MY food/bones in the beginning..TO KITCHEN?

Rockin' On

Well I'm really close to being done, I need 3 more items (plus the chicken, but that's optional and I have read where it is) but I'm a bit stumped. Does anyone know? I need some magical artifact for the basement I believe which I assume will give me 2 more items...

This is what I have:

http://imgur.com/PKIQi