TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

THE problem is I cant remember HOW I got to the kitchen!  xd.png I know what he needs(B.F.) but I cant stand it...I have been stuck on this since he showed it to me..and I got MY food/bones in the beginning..TO KITCHEN?

Rockin' On

I've sent you a PM.

*lol* I love this quest! Have been running through it again and again.

Edited by Nyastara

OMG...THZ eternally(MUAHAHAHA) to Nyastara for the map helping me get to right areas..now to bag that chicken!!

Rockin' On

Never got that chicken.

Oh well. It's still a fun game, and I did finish it, mostly. I'll attempt that tomorrow.

Ugh... I just need the Skull (kill the malnourished green dragon with the sword), the Candle (go to the basement), Smokey(investigate the flash with the rat), the Rat, and the Rainbow Chicken(I know how to get it now, get everything else and continue along the main path). Where do you get them?

Never mind, found everything or know where to get it. Now I just need to know what to do...

YES! I got all the items, including the Rainbow Chicken! Although the Rainbow Chicken seems rather random...

Edited by Backup77

My sister has been trying all day to get the chicken, but it wont give it to her, I got it, why can't she?

My sister has been trying all day to get the chicken, but it wont give it to her, I got it, why can't she?

Did she go back to the basement before going back to the woods?

Edited by miladyz

Oh, sweet glory be, my wish has been answered! I clicked on my Halloween badge, and there awaits the path to the mansion, should I ever wish to return. Oh, let's keep it all year, it was SUCH a work of art!

Oh, yeah, and all my "trophies". laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Please put your spoilers in white text. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ugh... I just need the Skull (kill the malnourished green dragon with the sword), the Candle (go to the basement), Smokey(investigate the flash with the rat), the Rat, and the Rainbow Chicken(I know how to get it now, get everything else and continue along the main path). Where do you get them?

Never mind, found everything or know where to get it. Now I just need to know what to do...

Um, I read what you had in white... I'm stuck. I've been in every room listed on the first page in the credits except the basement. I see what you said about getting the skull, but I have the sword and I've found the malnourished green dragon in the green house, but I don't get an option to kill it; all I can do is back away. I can't figure out what to do next! I have the candle from the balcony over the ballroom, but I don't have the rat which I see from your white text is what I need to finally distract that little dragon trying to burn the parchment.

Can you or anyone help me please? I'm having a lot of fun but I'm really, really stuck. Seeing the credits let me find the upstairs (I forgot there was that option) but now I can't figure out what to do. I keep wandering in circles....

EDIT: I found the wrong malnourished dragon--I needed the one the mushroom let me escape in the garden, not the one in the greenhouse. I didn't realize I could do something different since I'd already attacked and hurt it with the mushroom ^^; I may be able to make progress now!

EDIT #2: Thanks for the clues on the rainbow chicken! I finished and found everything. That was an absolute blast! What an awesome event!

Edited by Kitcat3636

Did she go back to the basement before going back to the woods?

haha, I told her to try that, but she couldn't find her way back to the basement, and gave up =P she has it now, thx =]

Finished the Event! =) I saved it for today. That was fun. Thank you artists, writers, and programmer. =)

Oh, this was so much fun! I loved it! Thank you, TJ! biggrin.gif

:Giggle, giggle, cackle, cackle ... receding in distance:

Just wanted to say great job to everyone involved. I really enjoyed the Haunted House. Thanks for all your hard work.

I missed the parchment and the rainbow chicken and smokey but managed to finish the quest anyways. It was fun!

EDIT: I went back and with the help of this thread found the last few items - including the rainbow chicken! :-)

Edited by MonSqueek

I gotta say, I really liked this. I was never a fan of the once-every-10-minutes collection of the side-event of past holidays, but this was totally up my alley. Kudos to TJ, artists, writers etc. smile.gif

I'm only missing one item and that is the rubber ducky xd.png

Guess I need to go hunting!

Edit: Found it, lol. I knew I missed a room somewhere xd.png

Edited by sd_dreamcrystal

I have forty items and I completed it a day or two ago... Were any more items added that I'm missing? D:

Nope! I guess not! I'll just have to see if they add anymore when midnight DC time comes around in fifteen minutes... biggrin.gif

Edited by Pugglemuggle

Can anyone please help me? I just need these items and can't find them anywhere. 3:

Parchment

Rubber Duck

Edited by shortaxel

Please put your spoilers in white text.

Please put your spoilers in white text.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I had a terrible time figuring out where everything was, but these helped me: http://bri-s-webpage.wikidot.com/breed:haunted and http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/File:Haunted_House-Map.jpg. I'm pretty sure that sometimes you can't get to one area unless you already have a certain item and you may have to go back to an area again and again before an item shows up.

I tried and tried to put the links in white, but I couldn't get it to work. (The other text would show up white though.) So sorry about that.