TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

StarChild, try going to either the basement or the cemetery before the path. Some people said the basement worked, didn't for me, but the cemetery did.

Thanks Joaquin_LNV and qkurai!!

Joaquin_LNV, that worked perfectly!! Thank you so much. ^.^ (Doesn't like quests incomplete. lol)

I know this is probably been asked, but when the event is over, will we still be able to see our inventory?

And it was fun even if I wasn't very good at it and it took me hours... But that's my fault! Thanks to everyone who took the time to put all this together. I know it must have required a tremendous amount of work.

I have everything but the chicken!

EDIT: Got it thanks to Joaquin_LNV's post.

Edited by Alexis_Wingstar

Finished the quest. It's amazing, both the writing, and pictures were stunning, and you guys did a really good job on that isolated, haunted affect.

Is it weird that the haunted house I went to today is less scary than the DC haunted house? xd.png

Huh. Weird.

I already followed that path once and got nothing. Now I got the chicken.

I followed the main path about 8 times and still no chick. i have finished the quest. I have 39 items, but no chicken.

EDIT: Got it thanks to Joaquin_LNV's post. I will try this also.

Edited by DeathDymin

I have 39/40 items.I have the chicken.What am I missing?

EDIT:Don't worry,I found it!I went through the whole thing again!

Edited by arabian sparkle

I have 40 items, but no white chicken. O.o Does it turn into the rainbow chicken automatically or something?

I love this game!! My favourite sort of games, back in the day, was exactly this kind of imaginative RPG. biggrin.gif Thanks so much for all the fun!

Edited by Hisietari

Is it weird that the haunted house I went to today is less scary than the DC haunted house? xd.png

Not at all. The DC haunted house quest had quite the creepy atmosphere about it.

Awesome work biggrin.gif It was lots of fun to run the house and I think probably one of the better little text events I've come across. biggrin.gif Kudos!

Edited by Arcee

Does everyone get the

You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?

message on their scroll after they get the chicken:

And if so - IS there any POINT to returning ????

I got that message before I got the chicken or the flash dragonthingy sitting on the parchment. Still need the chicken, and I'm locked out of the room, dragon spirit at rest.

I have been asking this question for a couple days and have yet to get any answer.

Yes, there is. If you go back to the basement, and then go to the main road in the woods, you get the rainbow chicken.

*HIGHLIGHT TO FIND ANSWERS*

But I HAVE the chicken. That was my point. I have all 40 items. so - is there THEN any point to returning ?You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?

...have all 40 items. so - is there THEN any point to returning ?

Fun? =P Reading through the text if you skipped them over for quick completion, want to go back and view the artwork, try options you didn't, etc. I guess there's no point if you've done all that / aren't interested, though.

Fun? =P Reading through the text if you skipped them over for quick completion, want to go back and view the artwork, try options you didn't, etc. I guess there's no point if you've done all that / aren't interested, though.

Oh I've read all the text, and gone back several times for FUN. I just wondered if you go back after you have the chicken, there might be something extra revealed. WAY up this thread some people were reporting 42 items, and then say oh they were duplicates; tat did NOT happen to me !

Part of me still keeps expecting to find someone announcing another few items have been added - that's mainly why I keep checking this thread several times a day smile.gif

after its over, they SHOULD go to the trick-or-treat basket

I don't think so.

I don't have the trick-or-treat basket,then where can I find them?

Right, If I don't get all the inventory I took, I'll save pictures of them.

Finished the quest and got the badge with only 36 objects! DOIN IT WRONG. Back to the mansion to hopefully get the ones I missed!

That. was. SO. cool.

Thanks to everyone involved for this.

Edit: 40 items get, including rainbow chicken.

Edited by inlaterdays

How do I get to the attic?

After seeing possible Rainbow Chicken: Scootaloo=Chicken, Scootaloo's Idol=Rainbow Dash, mix= Rainbow Chicken. WHAT COULD IT MEAN?!

Edited by hgfggg

How do I go upstairs? The library is the only thing that mentions upstairs!

Edited by hgfggg